Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

#blacklivesmatter

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post #blacklivesmatter aprilmay2.0
As a pastor or minister would you consider this hashtag divisive or sensitive toward those who are oppressed and hurting? Friendly Face
7/7/16 2:35 pm

Post c6thplayer1
From what I have seen concerning the black lives matter group , I would in no way promote anything on behalf of this group. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/7/16 2:44 pm

Post UncleJD
it was hijacked by racist, militant, ultra-left, anti-American loons. We need a new one like #redandyellowblackandwhitetheyarepreciousinHISsight Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
7/7/16 3:34 pm

Post Methocostal
I like this.

UncleJD wrote:
it was hijacked by racist, militant, ultra-left, anti-American loons. We need a new one like #redandyellowblackandwhitetheyarepreciousinHISsight
Friendly Face
7/7/16 4:15 pm

Post Ok since Dallas aprilmay2.0
How about now? Friendly Face
7/8/16 2:51 pm

Post Cojak
I have to be honest, I have no idea what a hashtag is. But we do have a racial problem in our country. We always have. BUT in my opinion race relations were getting better. One would have to be blind to say NO, especially if they lived in the 40-50's and compare that to today.

Will we ever have complete equality? I do not think so. Has any nation ever had real equality?

Minorities have always suffered. Some have made great strides and been accepted world wide. There will always be the 'haters' on both sides but I am trying to 'nod, smile, touch and talk to the minorities I meet personally. I never look down on anyone, I try my best to spread love and friendship. I wrote my first book with the hero being a black friend of mine, nick named Sticky.
Anything that is divisive should never be used by a man of God.

I was raised in a family where equality was paramount. My mama, bless her heart (to the families chagrin) would always say until she died, "We made no difference in the Coloreds and Whites in our family.

I tried to correct her,'mama today it is 'black'.' Her answer always was the same, a sweet, "No son, colored is respectful."

My feelings is All Lives matter. I hate it when I honestly think that race relations in our great country are being set back by idiots on both sides of the issue. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
7/9/16 12:26 am

Post Resident Skeptic
My 84 year old father explained to me why segregationists were so adamant back in the day about keeping the races divided. He said everyone took for granted that as long as white liberals dominated the establishment, that blacks would be used as their puppets to torment white conservatives. The seemingly hypnotic power white liberals have over blacks is incredible, so much so that they continue to support them in droves in spite of the fact that liberalism has destroyed the black community. Segregationists built walls to protect themselves. As long as white liberals were in control, there could be no possibility of harmony among the races.

Is this thinking really that far off? It makes no difference that blacks like Herman Cain, Allen West, Tim Scott and others can be elected by huge margins in predominately white areas. No matter how hard we try, no matter what we do to reach out to the black community, it's all drowned out by white liberals screaming stuff about "white privilege" , tearing down our founders, teaching white kids they are "born racist", and continually reminding blacks how victimized they are.

The white, liberal establishment sees tragedies such as Dallas as a good thing to help bring about more of their agenda. I see no hope after Dallas.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/08/hillary-clinton-blame-whites-cops-shooting-deaths-young-black-men/

I see no way liberalism and conservatism can coexist. One will destroy the other. There will be a cataclysmic upheaval in this country. When the dust settles, those who hold liberal views will no longer be able to freely espouse their dogma. Just as Germany had to be "de-Nazified", so must liberalism be rooted out of our national culture. It is a menace to the survivability of America and man-kind.
7/9/16 1:53 am

Post Resident Skeptic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhjGMiwOS9Y
7/9/16 2:36 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic