Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

A very poor tap dance....

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post A very poor tap dance.... Cojak
In his announcement that there would be no recommendations for an indictment of Hillary, the head of the FBI, stepped on himself several times. I would be surprised if he remains in that position too much longer, however..................?

The obvious question to most of us who routinely handled TS material and knew the penalties of unauthorized downgrading (removing the classification), if Hillary did not, then SOMEONE DID, WHODUNIT? That should actually be fairly simple to find out. But the greatest investigative department in the world went no further.

But the boss actually said, "We might not indict Hillary, but anyone doing similar could face some penalty." Stating an obvious double standard.

Let me say, from the beginning I did not expect Hillary to be indicted, but I thought at the least someone would have to fall on their sword, NO ONE DID!
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
7/5/16 11:25 pm

Post c6thplayer1
the smoke screen that he threw up was that ;

" no prosecutor would touch this because she did not do it on purpose and thus it would be difficult to convict her. "

Therefore ;

Ignorance of the law only applies to the average citizen and not applicable to politicians. We've been hoodwinked again.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/6/16 12:01 pm

Post UncleJD
c6thplayer1 wrote:

" no prosecutor would touch this because she did not do it on purpose and thus it would be difficult to convict her. "

Therefore ;

Ignorance of the law only applies to the average citizen and not applicable to politicians. We've been hoodwinked again.

This election will test whether or not America wants to continue to be a Constitutional Republic where the rule of law means something. I believe the injustice in the application of law in this situation is so egregious that it could and should be the central issue of Trump's campaign. If a politician in America can get away scot-free with something that would have landed an ordinary citizen in jail, or at the very least in court, then we have lost our country. I know that there are many Democrats who don't care one bit what a Clinton does, but I don't believe that is the case with all of them, I think this hurts Clinton nearly as much as an indictment, possibly more in the long run, but if the majority of Americans are concerned with such things remain to be seen.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
7/6/16 12:10 pm

Post Heres where she gets her votes c6thplayer1
Quote:
Among Clinton's supporters, nearly half said they were backing her because "I don't want Donald Trump to win." A further 39 percent said they "agree with her positions," and about 13 percent said they "like her personally."

[url]https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-expands-lead-over-trump-13-points-reuters-231732896.html
[/url]
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
7/6/16 1:51 pm

Post Truman here M Truman Smith
As I see this situation . he was right in believing that he need not go any further . The AG only said that she would receive what the FBI sent her , nothing more . And for her to receive it would be like a ball player receiving or catching a ball , And if she did take it to trial and IF HC did get convicted and was sentenced to prison on her way to be delivered to a Prison Guard , HC would be pardoned by Obama . So the moral of this story is that the FBI Director was just saving the Government a lot of time and money , JMOH . God Bless T OBTW God Bless this mess and the USA Hey, DOC
7/6/16 5:32 pm

Post Methocostal
Unfortunately, I don't have confidence that the majority of American's have the intellect to understand the concept of the double standard that they would be charged with a crime regardless of intent, but Hillary gets a pass. That is way over their head. I'm sorry, but it is true.

The other problem is the majority of American's have proven they will elect Santa Claus regardless of the effect on the nation as a whole.

UncleJD wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

Therefore ;

This election will test whether or not America wants to continue to be a Constitutional Republic where the rule of law means something. I believe the injustice in the application of law in this situation is so egregious that it could and should be the central issue of Trump's campaign. If a politician in America can get away scot-free with something that would have landed an ordinary citizen in jail, or at the very least in court, then we have lost our country. I know that there are many Democrats who don't care one bit what a Clinton does, but I don't believe that is the case with all of them, I think this hurts Clinton nearly as much as an indictment, possibly more in the long run, but if the majority of Americans are concerned with such things remain to be seen.
Friendly Face
7/7/16 4:39 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic