Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate
Browse by what's: hot | new | rising | top of the week

Sarah Palin can't deliver Alaska

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Sarah Palin can't deliver Alaska UncleJD
I couldn't stay up late enough to see if Ted Cruz would win a third state last night but was pleasantly surprised to find that he has won Alaska. Its a moral victory for those conservatives that felt betrayed by her endorsement.

I think when the delegate count is in, Cruz will be within a reachable number. Rubio, Kasich and Carson still need to drop out before anything really changes.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
3/2/16 9:59 am

Post Re: Sarah Palin can't deliver Alaska Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
I couldn't stay up late enough to see if Ted Cruz would win a third state last night but was pleasantly surprised to find that he has won Alaska. Its a moral victory for those conservatives that felt betrayed by her endorsement.

I think when the delegate count is in, Cruz will be within a reachable number. Rubio, Kasich and Carson still need to drop out before anything really changes.

If we have a brokered convention, say hello to a Romney/Rubio NWO ticket, and say goodbye to your country. But hey at least they "sound" right on the moral issues and act well mannered.
3/2/16 10:11 am

Post Re: Sarah Palin can't deliver Alaska UncleJD
Resident Skeptic wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

If we have a brokered convention, say hello to a Romney/Rubio NWO ticket, and say goodbye to your country. But hey at least they "sound" right on the moral issues and act well mannered.

I don't think they would be dumb enough to get Romney to lose again. Maybe Rubio/Romney. I guess since you're not holding back your opinion I no longer will either. If Trump is elected there will be no more conservative party that can compete with the Democrats (you yourself admitted that Trump is "bringing in Democrats", well I guarantee you he's not bringing in conservative ones, those left that party in the 80s). That will be the end of our country (as we've known it), period. Not only that, if he is elected the Evangelical church in America will be relegated to history just like it is in Europe. Too many conservative thinkers have already concluded that for me to take your opinion on it.
3/2/16 10:17 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Conservative Republican party ended long ago.

Some are only now figuring that out.
3/2/16 10:47 am

Post UncleJD
Nature Boy Florida wrote:

cool. easy not to vote for them then
3/2/16 10:48 am

Post Cojak
UncleJD wrote:
Nature Boy Florida wrote:

cool. easy not to vote for them then
Thumb Up US Flag

ain't it the truth! Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
3/2/16 8:38 pm

Post Re: Sarah Palin can't deliver Alaska Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

I don't believe this is a 'say good bye to your country' team, but I don't think they could beat Hillary. I assume that is what you mean, they would turn it over to Hillary.

REF Romney, Of course Nixon left after losing the first time, saying you won't have Nixon to kick around anymore, then came back and won.

I guess a brokered convention would mean Trump in a third arty run. Evil or Very Mad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
3/2/16 8:44 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic