Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Just one more reason to vote FOR and AGAINST Trump

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Just one more reason to vote FOR and AGAINST Trump Aaron Scott
I think many true conservatives are fed up with the Republican party. It seems the only goal of Republicans is to find a way to hurt Obama. Where are OUR ideas? Exactly.

Trump seems to end-run all that mess and is willing to say things that better resonate with the conservative base.

BUT....

But Trump is not telling the truth.

I know that. You know that.

1) You know that he is NOT going to build a nearly 2000 mile-long "wall" and have Mexico pay for it. Besides, we already have a wall that is breached regularly. Yes, we may like hearing that Trump will fix things, , but Trump's idea seems to be "Trust me, that's what I'll do." Nope, don't buy it.

2) Trump is NOT going to deport 11 million illegals. Consider that if he deported a 1000 a day, 365 days a year, it would take THIRTY YEARS to deport them all. It's not going to happen, so why do we believe it? Do we WANT to believe so badly that we will ignore this?

3) We KNOW Trump is exaggerating (perhaps flat-out lying) about his Christianity. Really? He can't tell you his favorite verse? Really? He's hasn't had to ask God to forgive him for a long time? Really? TWO Corinthians?

I wish there were a "good" Donald Trump to vote for. But while I think he has tapped something in convervatives' collective consciousness, we all know, down deep, that his biggest draws/promises are not true. If we vote for him, we have to go into it eyes-wide-open. He may be the least of all the evils, since while we KNOW he's lying, we are never too sure if the other Republican candidates are putting on a show or not. In any case, we've been used enough by those we didn't know where fibbing. So maybe it's time to get used by someone we know is lying?
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/18/16 7:23 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
The wall will be built. Mexico will pay for it one way or another. It will be a military type wall such as Israel has.

But Trump has no intention of deporting the illegals. It's a scare tactic, the "art of the deal". The compromise will be permanent residency with no citizenship and an end to birthright citizenship for children of illegals.
1/18/16 8:00 pm

Post Cojak
I will say that over and over, the wall will not be built and he will not deport 11-20 million illegals.

It is what is the word? Verbosity? Or Exaggerating and that is for sure.

But I DO NOT want to see Hillary in the driver's seat nor even Bernie.

Trump driving scares me. I keep telling myself, he ain't stupid. He does make a payroll.

He has hurt hundreds of folks in bankruptcies, but I have kin who have done that. This is a frustrating time for me. I said for a long time, he won't be around after a couple primaries, but now? I think he might be.

So yep if he is the nominee I will vote for him, even if he doesn't know that 2 or II is not TWO but Second Confused . Not everyone listens if they go to church And maybe no one has taken a text from a 2nd or 3rd book when he went to church. I don't think anyone I mean anyone thought he knew much about the scripture. Again this time I want a president not a pastor. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/18/16 9:44 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Everyone seems to forget that congress has to approve the request and or at least the funding. That aint gonna happen.

Our only other choice would be Telemarketer Cruz. But I have a feeling his birth place may present big problems. However if it ends up in court and Cruz starts his explanation , no one else will have a chance to talk so he might win.
1/18/16 11:11 pm

Post UncleJD
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Everyone seems to forget that congress has to approve the request and or at least the funding. That aint gonna happen.

Our only other choice would be Telemarketer Cruz. But I have a feeling his birth place may present big problems. However if it ends up in court and Cruz starts his explanation , no one else will have a chance to talk so he might win.

I'm not sure why you're attempting to reduce the only man in congress with the brass to stand in the middle of the room and call his weasel boss a liar right in front of the entire body to a telemarketer.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/19/16 12:48 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
You guys are real good at projecting your own traits onto others.

That is the true only value of this thread.
1/19/16 8:31 am

Post bonnie knox
Quote:

NBF is so insightful. And intelligent and good looking. Twisted Evil
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/19/16 8:45 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:

NBF is so insightful. And intelligent and good looking. Twisted Evil

That's the spirit - your posts are the best on the board Bonnie!
1/19/16 10:18 am

Post c6thplayer1
UncleJD wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

I'm not sure why you're attempting to reduce the only man in congress with the brass to stand in the middle of the room and call his weasel boss a liar right in front of the entire body to a telemarketer.

I'm sure he has good points. But when his talking time is up then shut up instead of trying to get 17 more points in like he did in one of the debates.
His focus was only what he wanted to say and nothing else because nothing else was as important as what he had to say. At least in his mind.

Maybe instead of a telemarketer I should have referrenced him to a Robo Caller. They dont shut up either nor can they be interrupted.
1/19/16 1:34 pm

Post UncleJD
c6thplayer1 wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
c6thplayer1 wrote:

I'm sure he has good points. But when his talking time is up then shut up instead of trying to get 17 more points in like he did in one of the debates.
His focus was only what he wanted to say and nothing else because nothing else was as important as what he had to say. At least in his mind.

Maybe instead of a telemarketer I should have referrenced him to a Robo Caller. They dont shut up either nor can they be interrupted.

Yeah, that's pretty unusual in a Presidential debate Wink
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/19/16 1:52 pm

Post Da Sheik
It's going to be Trump vs Clinton and once again, Americans are given the choice of the lesser of two evils. A recurring theme. Acts Enthusiast
1/19/16 5:21 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Da Sheik wrote:
It's going to be Trump vs Clinton and once again, Americans are given the choice of the lesser of two evils. A recurring theme.

They both have something in common though , neither one of them knows what their doing. Their own egos have clouded their vision.
1/19/16 7:33 pm

Post Cojak
Da Sheik wrote:
It's going to be Trump vs Clinton and once again, Americans are given the choice of the lesser of two evils. A recurring theme.

Ain't it the truth!

Just one time, Just one time I would like to cast a vote for someone I believed was 'fairly' honest, with common sense! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/19/16 7:41 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
The wall will be built. Why wouldn't it be? Is a GOP Congress suddenly going to get tough and stand up to a President by not funding what he asks for?
1/19/16 8:15 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
The wall will be built. Why wouldn't it be? Is a GOP Congress suddenly going to get tough and stand up to a President by not funding what he asks for?

He will have to wake them up first. Cool
1/19/16 9:42 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic