Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump would be 60-70% if he would STOP the personal attacks

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump would be 60-70% if he would STOP the personal attacks doyle
In my opinion, our nation is in such trouble now, until we must have someone like Trump to help pull it out. He's smart, successful, knows business, has a strong backbone, is an incredible negotiator on deals and could become a good President.

However, being smart is not the same as being wise. A wise person would not continuously alienat the people he is going to need to get elected. Calling people clowns (as he did Rubio), calling Cruz (not a nice person), only alienates their supports. Their supporters take that to mean that Trump thinks they, those who support his opponents, are dumbos for supporting the other guy.

Absolutely, strongly take on what the opponents are saying. Take apart their reported policies but STOP attacking them personally. Almost everybody knows that the country needs someone like Trump at the helm, but had he not made all the personal attacks, I believe he would have been at 60 or 70% in the polls. AND, friends and associates of his opponents, would ultimately come around to support him.

People can only hold their nose for so long and they run out of air. However, at this time, some of Trumps personal attacks are so egregious that people who support other candidates, will sit the election out rather than vote for him.

That's my opinion. What's yours?

Doyle
1/18/16 12:44 pm

Post UncleJD
I agree, its one reason I still hope Cruz pulls it off. I think the name-calling is Trump's biggest problem. You can only say "stupid" so many times without being associated with the word (not a good thing).

Right now the pecking order for me would be

1. Cruz
2. Paul (no chance)
3. Trump
4. Huckabe (no chance)
5. Fiorina (no chance)

It pretty much ends right there, which means for me its either Cruz or Trump. I don't think nominating Bush, Rubio or Christie sends any message to the GOP whatsoever. I think the base is really wanting to send a message and it should be loud and clear at this point.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/18/16 12:53 pm

Post Cojak
I agree with the OP, but I still do not understand why his advisers have not mentioned it, or they may be yes men and that might be the problem.
I have the feeling Trump requires YES men. I hope not, but that is my feeling. In the public spectrum anyway, when any disagrees with him they are 'STUPID'.

He does also seem to have a limited vocabulary, honestly. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/18/16 1:04 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic