Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

"We don't allow sickness in our home," said Wommack/Copelands!

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post "We don't allow sickness in our home," said Wommack/Copelands! Old Time Country Preacher
Son, this here is some crazy stuff. How does a feller not allow sickness into his home? Acts-pert Poster
10/27/23 9:28 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
It’s the concept they teach of positive confession, that they are “little gods” who have the authority to confess, decree and declare what will be. Unscriptural nonsense at best and utterly arrogant blasphemy at worst. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
10/27/23 9:42 pm

Post FLRon
These folks see themselves as Superior Saints that sickness would not dare to attack. What do you bet all of them go to doctors and take prescription meds?

They are a cancer in the body of Christ and the only purpose they serve is to deceive the gullible, of which there is no shortage of.
10/28/23 8:08 am

Post Cojak
WE in the USA and possibly world wide, have a "On SALE' mentality. WE shop by coupons, 2 for one, and gimmick ad's.
I feel somehow that is the basis for this. It has always bothered me that folks that believe this stuff know when they get EVERYTHING right within, that these blessing will fall on them. I will get rich ;tomorrow'.

I remember when living in Key West , I passed a BAR on Stock Island that had a sign painted on the outside wall, "FREE BEER TOMORROW!"

Evidently many a poor person believing this misinformation about name it and claim it just KNOW TOMORROW my prayers will be answered, the preacher said so..... Yes it hurts that many well meaning Christians are mislead. Those promises always remain Just out of reach...... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/28/23 10:01 am

Post Let me ask a question: Do you allow the devil into your home? Aaron Scott
I dare say all of us would say NO!

How is that particularly different from sickness?

I think what we really mean is that we do not give place to the devil in our home. We could say that about sickness too. Yes, both of them may sometimes sneak in, but we don't passively take it, but pray against it.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/28/23 11:59 pm

Post Re: Let me ask a question: Do you allow the devil into your home? Old Time Country Preacher
Aaron Scott wrote:

I think what we really mean is that we do not give place to the devil in our home. We could say that about sickness too. Yes, both of them may sometimes sneak in, but we don't passively take it, but pray against it.

What about all em COG preachers/members what died from COVID? Did they just passively take it? Was em folk not prayin agin it?
Acts-pert Poster
10/29/23 11:37 pm

Post Re: Let me ask a question: Do you allow the devil into your home? UncleJD
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:

What about all em COG preachers/members what died from COVID? Did they just passively take it? Was em folk not prayin agin it?

Their prayers to St. Ivermectin fell on deaf ears. They've turned back to their usual god of holy essential-oils.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
10/30/23 8:54 am

Post Link
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
It’s the concept they teach of positive confession, that they are “little gods” who have the authority to confess, decree and declare what will be. Unscriptural nonsense at best and utterly arrogant blasphemy at worst.

I hear Kenneth Copeland Ministries doesn't have sick days. It has wellness days.

If you worked there, you could call up and say, "I'm praising God for good health. I wanted to take a wellness day." Then you get to take a day off for a sick day without being sick and without having to lie.
Acts-perienced Poster
11/6/23 8:30 pm

Post awful brave of them Rafael D Martinez
Yet it will still get in and I'm sure is there even now. The formaldehyde will wear out eventually .. and then what?

Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth? Galatians 4:16

These are trying times. Everyone's trying something and getting caught. The Church Lady, 1987
Acts-dicted
1/11/24 6:25 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic