Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Well I’m just gonna lay it out there
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Well I’m just gonna lay it out there Isa 58:12
1st, What happened To everybody, it’s like a ghost town here now. But I am wondering what everybody here thinks about all the lawlessness in this nation & in the world at this time, maybe it’s time to re-dig, revisit keeping the Law of Moses, or the Torah of G-d, because everything in the world & in this nation we see is what G-d said in His Law/Torah not 2 do ???????

Do you think it’s time for Churches to return back to G-d’s Torah, Law of Moses, the Way of the Creator? Because it doesn’t make sense for Y’shua/Jesus to “fulfill the law” & remove it Because of a new covenant, & yet all this lawlessness we see, is because no one’s keeping G-ds Torah, Law of Moses???? & Y’shua says before he comes it will be like the days of Noah, what were those days like? lawlessness/Torahlessness, Not keeping G-d’s Torah. How do we make that work?

????
11/11/22 10:13 pm

Post UncleJD
Speaking of laws, who lifted the ban on the Judaizer ? Laughing

JK, hopefully the other bans were lifted. It would be fun to get a bunch of nutty posts again.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/17/22 11:54 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
UncleJD wrote:

JK, hopefully the other bans were lifted. It would be fun to get a bunch of nutty posts again.

Nice one!
11/17/22 2:00 pm

Post Link
I think Facebook happened to this forum. A lot of discussion ended up over there. I don't know if they discuss a lot on Instagram and Snapchat. I'm in the older, Facebook demographic, and I think Facebook owns Instagram, too. Acts-perienced Poster
11/17/22 9:34 pm

Post Isa 58:12
I haven’t been on Facebook for over 20 years, so I have no clue what’s going on over there and I could care less. What’s going on guys, no one has anything to say about that fact? I thought this would b a great conversation, considering the condition the world is in today
11/17/22 10:53 pm

UncleJD wrote:

What is a Judaizer, since it is nowhere in the Bible? Wink & What did they teach
11/17/22 10:57 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

Nice one!

Sometimes you feel like a nut...
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/17/22 11:00 pm

Post Da Sheik
I hope you’re trying to be a parody and not truly espousing the false gospel of salvation by works. Acts Enthusiast
11/21/22 7:02 pm

Da Sheik wrote:
I hope you’re trying to be a parody and not truly espousing the false gospel of salvation by works.

Shocked At what point at any time did I say you’re safe by your works? Because I can turn it right around on you and ask you are you saved without works? Because that’s in contradiction to the book of James and other new testament writers. Person is not saved by works, we do the works because we were saved
11/22/22 10:43 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Is spelling God without the "o" one of the works we should be doing?

If there is a verse that says to spell it that way?

I know Old Testament copiers often didn't write it - but that seems like tradition only to me.

But I don't want to be in contradiction with the book of James. It might be one of the works necessary for salvation - or one of the works necessary to prove that I am saved.

I don't want to miss out.
11/22/22 1:03 pm

Is spelling God without the "o" one of the works we should be doing?

If there is a verse that says to spell it that way?

I know Old Testament copiers often didn't write it - but that seems like tradition only to me.

But I don't want to be in contradiction with the book of James. It might be one of the works necessary for salvation - or one of the works necessary to prove that I am saved.

I don't want to miss out.

My friend, what does James 1:22-25 say? I c how u worded ur question LOL What is the “Word” in vs 22 & what is “perfect law” & “liberty” in vs 25? Here r some hints: Word vs 22= Jn 3:21, Rom 2:13, vs 25 perfect law=Ps 18:30 & liberty=2Cor 3:17 with Greek definition. & spelling G-d like this is a tradition, not a law, not a salvation issue, my choice Very Happy
11/22/22 8:46 pm

Post Here's a solution from the Apostle Paul! Mat
Galatians 5:12 Amplified Bible
I wish that those who are troubling you [by teaching that circumcision is necessary for salvation] would even [go all the way and] castrate themselves!

We can have a "brit milah" (circumcision) ceremony, for those who would require the law to be kept to the fullest. The Apostle Paul said no one could really do that (anybody making animal sacrifices the temple lately? - well not for 2000 years), but you first got to be circumcised men, but Paul says we can have even less trouble if we cut the whole thing off (let those who read understand). Somebody get a sharp knife and somebody else bring someone who wants to keep the law. We will make a blood sacrifice for the old covenant, and hopefully he will not bleed out, cause I'm not going to try and stop the bleeding with pressure.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
11/25/22 3:29 pm

Post Re: Here's a solution from the Apostle Paul! Isa 58:12
Mat wrote:
Galatians 5:12 Amplified Bible
I wish that those who are troubling you [by teaching that circumcision is necessary for salvation] would even [go all the way and] castrate themselves!

We can have a "brit milah" (circumcision) ceremony, for those who would require the law to be kept to the fullest. The Apostle Paul said no one could really do that (anybody making animal sacrifices the temple lately? - well not for 2000 years), but you first got to be circumcised men, but Paul says we can have even less trouble if we cut the whole thing off (let those who read understand). Somebody get a sharp knife and somebody else bring someone who wants to keep the law. We will make a blood sacrifice for the old covenant, and hopefully he will not bleed out, cause I'm not going to try and stop the bleeding with pressure.

Mat

Lol, ridiculous May my friend, And this has nothing to do with what I posted at the top Laughing
11/25/22 8:00 pm

Post How can ...? Mat
Isa 58:12,

How can an uncircumcised man keep the law without the "sign" of the covenant?

If one can, what else are we free from - can we eat pork and shell fish or drive, cook, turn on lights on the Sabbath?

Can we stone the adulterer, or journey to Jerusalem to make sacrifice three times a year in the temple (why does God not allow the temple to be rebuilt so the law can be fulfilled)?

Shall I wear blue fringe on my clothes and not keep company with Gentiles (which is hard since I was one)?

The Law is our schoolmaster, but we graduated to the Messiah.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
11/26/22 10:58 am

Post Re: How can ...? Isa 58:12
Mat wrote:
Isa 58:12,

How can an uncircumcised man keep the law without the "sign" of the covenant?

If one can, what else are we free from - can we eat pork and shell fish or drive, cook, turn on lights on the Sabbath?

Can we stone the adulterer, or journey to Jerusalem to make sacrifice three times a year in the temple (why does God not allow the temple to be rebuilt so the law can be fulfilled)?

Shall I wear blue fringe on my clothes and not keep company with Gentiles (which is hard since I was one)?

The Law is our schoolmaster, but we graduated to the Messiah.

Mat

May, is this what u got out of the top of the thread? I didn’t say any of this, Why don’t you give me your comment on what I said in the beginning. All your questions here can be answered, if you answer the ones at the top
11/26/22 6:59 pm

Post I’m still just wondering Isa 58:12
How churches teach that Y’shua Did away with the Torah/Law and now there’s just grace, I’m just wondering where is everybody on this? Because see what happens when you remove the Torah/Law of Moses, Law of G-d? total lawlessness and anarchy and confusion. Why would the Messiah remove the Torah/Law again, did He not know this would happen ? & Torah literally meaning Instructions and guidelines for life, why would Y’shua do that, or Have people not completely understood that verse in Matthew 5:17 by not factoring in the next 2 verses & maybe Paul’s writings? Or have People just been reading the Bible in the westernize mindset, and not a Jewish mindset in the way it was written?

& In these last days with all the unconstitutional stuff being pushed upon people in the lie of needing to be vaccinated, when illegal immigrants don’t need to be vaccinated coming over illegally, just Americans Need to be vaccinated, the democratic cities burning to the ground with no law, and the one world order screaming commanding people adhere to a nonsensical Global climate change garbage & G-d & His Torah/Commandments Being removed, do you think it’s time to rethink, repent and turning back to G-d in the real sense of repenting and coming back to Him and keeping His Torah?
11/26/22 11:58 pm

Post Oh & btw Isa 58:12
The Torah/Law of G-d/Law of Moshe is The Covenantal Marital Contract to His people, Y’srael, That everybody that believes a Messiah is grafted into Romans 11:17, Eph 2. And with all the signs out pf Messiah returning soon, who do you think He is coming back for, the people that keep The Covenantal Marital Contract/Torah, or the people who don’t don’t?
11/27/22 12:07 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Quote:
Or have People just been reading the Bible in the westernize mindset, and not a Jewish mindset in the way it was written?

If (the NT) it was written with a Jewish mindset - why did/do most Jews reject it?
11/28/22 8:52 am

Post UncleJD
Quote:
Or have People just been reading the Bible in the westernize mindset, and not a Jewish mindset in the way it was written?

If (the NT) it was written with a Jewish mindset - why did/do most Jews reject it?

Good point. And I was told that the NT was written by both Jews and Gentiles (Luke and probably Mark), and the most prolific of the Jewish writers, Paul, wrote predominately from a "mindset" of defending the gentile believers from the overzealous "Jewish mindset".
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/28/22 9:55 am

Quote:

Nature Boy, Do you have anything to say about the beginning of the thread?

Btw, All The NT letters r all based off a Jewish mindset with absolute Torah knowledge my friend. Dt 4:2: you shall not add or subtract from my Commandments/Torah today…. Or, they r a false prophet Dt 13:1-5.
11/28/22 11:17 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic