Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Shalom it’s me

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Shalom it’s me Isa 58:12
How’s everybody, who missed me, & what is the big topic in the churches today? Very Happy Very Happy
11/6/22 10:51 am

Post Re: Shalom it’s me Isa 58:12
Isa 58:12 wrote:
How’s everybody, who missed me, & what is the big topic in the churches today? Very Happy Very Happy

What do we all think about all the lawlessness in the world, & how does that relate in the Bible and should that b the message 2 people?

I missed everyone Very Happy
11/6/22 3:42 pm

Post Re: Shalom it’s me Cojak
Isa 58:12 wrote:

Seems like the topic is politics, over all. I guess that fits in with lawlessness in some ways.

Good to see the alert, hope some of the more learned folk on prophecy, etc kick in.

How is your church or the one you attend holding up in attendance since the Covid intervention?
WE attended a small church here in Florida still struggling and ours in NC is also struggling to make ends meet...
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/6/22 4:37 pm

Post Well Shalom Cojak Isa 58:12
Been a long while Cojak Very Happy , I’m out here in North Carolina and I guess it affected some places when it shouldn’t have, especially when it only affected certain people, I saw people put more trust in the government and doctors than they did in Hashem/G-d. Confused

But there is a very strong message in this, yes and no about the prophecy part, just kind of want to know what everybody thought. Good talking to you again, shalom

Last edited by Isa 58:12 on 11/6/22 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
11/6/22 4:46 pm

Post Re: Shalom it’s me Isa 58:12
Isa 58:12"]How’s everybody, who missed me, & what is the big topic in the churches today? Very Happy Very Happy[/quote]
Seems like the topic is politics, over all. I guess that fits in with lawlessness in some ways.

Good to see the alert, hope some of the more learned folk on prophecy, etc kick in.

[/quote]How is your church or the one you attend holding up in attendance since the Covid intervention?
WE attended a small church here in Florida still struggling and ours in NC is also struggling to make ends meet...[/quote]

& there are no messianic congregations where I’m at, we do home studies, and I don’t understand why churches still struggle unless they have too much “fear” of this Covid nonsense, or they’re hearing a wrong message, or no “faith” in what HaShem/G-d says. It’s either faith or fear
11/6/22 4:57 pm

Post What does everybody think Isa 58:12
What does everybody think about all the lawlessness in the world & Where does it come from? We can look at this nation & see it is horribly lawless. No I’ve been off and on here for a long time now and I always had conversations I’ve had people telling me we don’t have to keep the Law of Moses, the Torah of G-d (which says don’t do what we see in the world and this nation every day). Do we think Now is the time for churches to revisit the Torah and start preaching it by the faith in Y’shua?

Because Y’shua said it will be like the days of Noah when he returns, what was his day is like? lawlessness….
11/11/22 10:26 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic