Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Sermons... I heard one today!

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Sermons... I heard one today! Cojak
That may sound blasé to you. But to me, it was amazing. Of course I have attended many services where a sermon was preached. Many delivered under the anointing, many delivered by well intentioned men and women. Some I heard (and understood) 1/4, 1/2 but at the best 3/4.

Today I HEARD and UNDERSTOOD EVERY WORD. I was blessed and thrilled in my heart. Brother James Scott preached at the small Umatilla Florida COG. He spoke clearly and annunciated every word. I had no problem, no straining to hear.

Until today Jack Hayford (on video) is the only speaker I have been able to follow word for word.

The Integrity of Job, WOW. It was such a blessing not only the thoughts and presentation, but to hear it from that perspective, was amazing.

I have been wanting to meet and hear him for a few years now. He is almost as old as I, but his voice and eye sight and dedication are still strong.

I can just imagine the number of people he and his sweet wife have been a blessing to over the years,

We all know his son, he is a regular here on Acts. He too is a good guy (Most of the time!).

Just kidding Aaron, love to you and your sweet family. Thanks from the bottom of my heart for pointing me to a SWEET SERVICE!.

I had forgotten how BLESSED it is to hear and understand an entire sermon.
Cool Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
10/16/22 12:22 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
That's awesome! We don't realize what a blessing that is, but it truly is a huge blessing! I am so happy for you, Cojak!
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/16/22 7:25 pm

Post Cojak, what a nice compliment! Aaron Scott
I was delighted to tell my dad what good folks you and your wife are. And the gift you gave him was most appreciated. THANK YOU! Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/16/22 7:32 pm

Post georgiapath
Kojak, you are such a nice person, that is wonderful. Acts-dicted
10/17/22 4:04 am

Post Preacher777
Cojak, I am happy for you. I am also grateful that you made me realize I need to slow down for our older people. I am sure some of them and manynew visitors feel like you but are too nice to complain about it. Friendly Face
10/18/22 4:48 am

Post Cojak
Thanks for the comments. I tried a longer thanks but it would not take. I will try a short one.
Thanks, I had to tell someone how good it felt to hear a complete sermon. I want to clarify, I have been blessed by 1/2 sermon, but so nice not to have to strain to UNDERSTAND!

At least this published. Smile
10/20/22 9:21 am

Post Cojak
Sunday we visited an AOG near us. Our son has been impressed by the church. We are glad to see him taking part, even though most likely this will be temporary (a few months) and he will head back to NC. It is still hard to believe we have a son retired and on SS.

I did not get the visiting pastor's name, but he blessed us with a message on Daniel.....

He spoke clearly, but again I missed some of it, the hazards of hearing loss.....
10/24/22 11:32 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic