Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

GA22 AGENDA: What is a Virtual Church?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post GA22 AGENDA: What is a Virtual Church? uthdude2000
XIX. Report/Announcement – Virtual Church

During a pandemic where health concerns forced “virtual” church services to become an option to regular in-person worship, many churches experienced great results and furthered their evangelistic outreach through different methods of virtually reaching their church members and other interested persons. Because of such great success with further opening the church house doors through electronic mediums, it is important that we continue to pursue every option to reach a global harvest as we seek to fulfill and FINISH the Great Commission. With ever-increasing technology expanding social and public mediums of communications, a task force will be appointed to review the possibilities and challenges in potentially organizing and establishing virtual churches. Structural and organizational challenges will be identified and reviewed, with recommendations concerning governance and operations submitted to the International Executive Committee and International Executive Council for consideration. If necessary, appropriate motion(s) will be made available to the 2024 International General Assembly.
7/29/22 6:34 am

Post motionless minutia motion? caviator
Do we now know one year later what this is?
Has any research or study been released on this item?
Or is it another motionless minutia motion just passed?
Hey, DOC
7/1/23 6:51 am

Post Virtual church PastorJackson
I am in process of starting an online church. It is something God put on my heart in 1999. And in COVID it was rekindled. I am excited as I am not limited by territory or families like I had in buildings. I am excited at this new form of outreach. Www.nd-church.Org
http://www.facebook.com/jackson.plant
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
8/8/23 12:09 pm

Post Re: Virtual church Nature Boy Florida
PastorJackson wrote:
I am in process of starting an online church. It is something God put on my heart in 1999. And in COVID it was rekindled. I am excited as I am not limited by territory or families like I had in buildings. I am excited at this new form of outreach. Www.nd-church.Org

That sounds like a great idea.

I clicked on your link and got this message:

HTTP 502 — Unable to Connect to the Origin Server
8/8/23 3:05 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic