Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Roe V WAde, the latest leak

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Roe V WAde, the latest leak Cojak
The world of secrets or confidentiality has flown the coop. Remember when Secret Service Agents would never expose what they heard or seen in private of presidents acts and conversations. But Leaks started.

Now a leak from the most trusted area of our government.

I think most folks think Abortion is a State decision. But then I read a question: Should Slavery be a state decision?

Then someone said, "We cannot legislate Morality!" But we do legislate basically along the 10 commandments, or we used to.

I honestly abhor leaks. I do think there is such a thing as simple confidentiality. I KNOW many ministers discuss things with other ministers that would not fit being said from the pulpit. Not mean or sinful things, just personal beliefs and thoughts that would hurt some members or bother some. We all have conversations NOT meant for public disclosure. The leak bothered me much more than the content...... JMHO
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/6/22 10:52 am

Post FLRon
There was a time when confidentiality meant exactly that. A long time ago I worked for a major defense contractor and had to go through all kinds of investigations in order to obtain a very high security clearance. The things I was warned that would happen to me should I violate the knowledge entrusted to me was more than enough to convince me to keep my mouth shut. Even now,decades later, I refuse to speak of those things.

I am afraid the deliberate leak at the Supreme Court was done for the purpose of political gain, and I suspect this will be a talking point all the way to November.
5/8/22 7:10 am

Post Cojak
FLRon wrote:
I am afraid the deliberate leak at the Supreme Court was done for the purpose of political gain, and I suspect this will be a talking point all the way to November.

I am afraid you are right. I would feel the same way no matter the political swing. I just think confidentiality is very important. Crying or Very sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
5/8/22 11:12 pm

Post Cojak...interesting question Aaron Scott
Should slavery be a state decision?

I think our first impulse is to say NO! But when you think about it, we might say this: "Go ahead. Try it."

Why? Because other states will freeze that state into submission. They might not allow residents of that state to enter their state. The federal gov't will cut off all funding. No one will buy our sell with that state. People will leave the state in droves. Assuming we are talking about black slavery, not a single black person will live there...or maybe they ALL will (just to protect each other's back and take over).

You get the idea.

I'm NOT saying that is the way to go! But the difference is this: those who posed the question are equating slavery with abortion. But they are not at all alike. One subjugates blacks. The other actually tries to SAVE blacks (black unborn children). You get the idea.

What might actually be a better question is this: "If abortion is permitted, can we also kill people we don't care for?" THAT is more apples to apples than the question they are asking, I think.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/9/22 2:04 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic