Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Is gayness worse now than in yesteryear?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Is gayness worse now than in yesteryear? Nature Boy Florida
A poster alleges that we are in a new era of gayness where it is more rampant than ever.

He/she said:

Quote:
This gay nonsense has been around, but not at the extent of it now would you agree?

Yet Genesis 19 records this:

Quote:
19:1 The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 “My lords,” he said, “please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.”

“No,” they answered, “we will spend the night in the square.”

3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”

9 “Get out of our way,” they replied. “This fellow came here as a foreigner, and now he wants to play the judge! We’ll treat you worse than them.” They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.

10 But the men inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door. 11 Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness so that they could not find the door. NIV

I don't believe we have reached this level of depravity...yet.

How long before we do?
12/1/22 7:56 am

Post Isa 58:12
Rolling Eyes Omg….. I never said that, but 5 years ago Was there drag stuff at churches, schools and libraries? Don’t be ridiculous. Because if you can’t see it, then you got your head on the ground you got a pull it out

Last edited by Isa 58:12 on 12/1/22 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
12/1/22 12:25 pm

& Nature boy, you’re just starting this thread to ignore the one I’ve sent, because if you agree with all the depravity and lawlessness that’s going on in the world today and churches teaches at the law of Moses done away with and this is the result what happens, then you’re going to see that the Torah is invalid, and you don’t want to answer that, but you’re gonna have to answer that at some point
12/1/22 12:28 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Isa 58:12 wrote:
& Nature boy, you’re just starting this thread to ignore the one I’ve sent, because if you agree with all the depravity and lawlessness that’s going on in the world today and churches teaches at the law of Moses done away with and this is the result what happens, then you’re going to see that the Torah is invalid, and you don’t want to answer that, but you’re gonna have to answer that at some point

You've just accused a brother of stuff that is categorically untrue.

I started this thread because no matter what I said in the other one - you always wanted me to agree with something in your original post.

That is why it has it's own thread.

You need to apologize quickly.

Or are we to think you are small, sad, little man that accuses others of stuff while saying you follow the Torah?

Does "bearing false witness" appear in the Torah? I wonder if that is ok in your Bible? Perhaps your sin is actually what is bringing in gayness.

Sad.
12/1/22 1:31 pm

Nature Boy Florida wrote:

You've just accused a brother of stuff that is categorically untrue.

I started this thread because no matter what I said in the other one - you always wanted me to agree with something in your original post.

That is why it has it's own thread.

You need to apologize quickly.

Or are we to think you are small, sad, little man that accuses others of stuff while saying you follow the Torah?

Does "bearing false witness" appear in the Torah? I wonder if that is ok in your Bible? Perhaps your sin is actually what is bringing in gayness.

Sad.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Omg….., really, did I hurt ur feelings in “my” Perception of this thread, that’s “my” perception, that’s how “I” see it, and it doesn’t make me wrong, & it doesn’t make me right, & didn’t say “of a fact”…. This is just what I’m used too. & getting mad and Shouting to the rooftops is childish and deflection to you really having no answer to the other thread, because you know that what you see today is Torahlessness, and you know that you have been a part of telling people they don’t have to keep the Torah /Law. It’s OK to disagree, you seem 2 be a liberal and very sensitive when you could’ve said the same thing on the other one. I’ve been talking to you guys over the years since 2010 I think, and I have had a bunch of horrible things to me, and about me, but it doesn’t bother me I’m strong in my faith and what God says, I never demanded an apology…. U might Want to ask yourself why you have no answer to the other topic at the top. Omg, I thought I was on an adult Bible Believing church of God sight, People share ideas, are you respectively, and learn from each other. Why is everybody so thin skinned and afraid when people bring up things they can’t answer, What’s next, are you gonna call me racist. Rolling Eyes & u no you’re wrong in this thread, sheesh
12/1/22 1:54 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Once again Isa 58:12 has falsely accused me of something.

How many times does a poster get to do that before they are banned?

Quote:
you know that you have been a part of telling people they don’t have to keep the Torah /Law.

Please ban this person or change his name to Satan II - an equal false accuser of the brethren.
12/1/22 3:46 pm

Quote:
you know that you have been a part of telling people they don’t have to keep the Torah /Law.

Please ban this person or change his name to Satan II - an equal false accuser of the brethren.

Omg, have u or have u not told me that the Law of Moses is no more???? Omg, how old u???? Yeah, seems like ur a liberal Democrat wanting 2 censor & remove me because what I say doesn’t fit ur narrative & u have no answer. Btw, The Pharisees got tired of hearing Y’shua, and they censored Him by killing Him….
12/1/22 4:17 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida

Quote:

Omg, have u or have u not told me that the Law of Moses is no more????

I have never once said this to anyone.

How are you still allowed to post here?
12/5/22 7:28 am

Post UncleJD
Wait just a minute Judge Dread, you can say OMG, but you can't spell God? Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/6/22 4:45 pm

Post Uncle JD, that is EXACTLY what I was going to ask! Aaron Scott
Why can this guy say OMG--which is certainly a taking of God's Name in vain, it seems--but can't even spell it at other times???

Of course, Judaizers are ALWAYS twisted up in such matters. They may (or may not) have good intentions, but they clearly have things messed up.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/8/22 4:38 pm

Post Cojak
UncleJD wrote:
Wait just a minute Judge Dread, you can say OMG, but you can't spell God?

That is one set of letters I would NEVER use! I was shocked to see someone so strict using G-d not saying (using) OM-.

This is an amen to JD's comment!
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/9/22 9:42 pm

Post Cojak
I have been accused of having my head in the sand by many. But This is still the greatest country in the world. I can still attend church and worship. I can get a permit and have a worship service on our city street.
I am told I am losing my rights, but so far this person has not seen it. I have witnessed things I do not approve of. Things are accepted by society that I do not and do not have to accept.
WE are in a battle with satan, we have always been.
Picture our brothers and sisters who can have their throats cut just for saying JESUS out loud.
If you are in the USA you have as much and probably more freedoms than any other 'civilized' nation on earth.
AGAIN that is just my opinion..... Smile
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/9/22 9:52 pm

Post Re: Uncle JD, that is EXACTLY what I was going to ask! Isa 58:12
Aaron Scott wrote:
Why can this guy say OMG--which is certainly a taking of God's Name in vain, it seems--but can't even spell it at other times???

Of course, Judaizers are ALWAYS twisted up in such matters. They may (or may not) have good intentions, but they clearly have things messed up.

Rolling Eyes You’re gonna have to tell me how I have taken HaShem’s Name in vain…. Rolling Eyes Then please tell me What a Judaizer is, How I have messed things up & how is am one. This will be fun, especially at the outcome of who really is a “ Judaizer“. Wink
12/11/22 5:12 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic