Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

The Vaccine

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post The Vaccine FG Minister
I have been baffled by the fact that many evangelicals (maybe the majority) are opposed to the Covid Vaccine and the boosters. I am in Trump Country, and I would assume 75% of my congregation of 400 are NOT vaccinated. They say things like "God will protect me;" "I don't trust the government;" "the Democrats are pushing this on us, and I won't allow that to happen." Yes, there have been some side effects for a very small number of people, but that is true with any vaccine or any medicine, I might add. Yet most of these people get flu shots and shingles vaccines. I have a shock jock that attends, and he says on his radio show that the vaccine is poison!

I've been jabbed 5 times with the Covid vaccine and boosters and wouldn't have it any other way. I had Covid last year and don't want a severe case again. Been there, done that. We have had over 200 who had Covid at least once and I buried three who died of it (all unvaccinated).

Is there something in the Evangelical handbook against the Covid vaccine that I haven't read?
Acts-celerater
11/23/22 9:08 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
I don't know what sites folks go to for their information - but much like climate catastrophe folks think every hurricane is caused by global warming - they believe every cancer, blood clot, etc... is because folks took the shot - as if those things never occurred previously.
11/23/22 11:26 am

Post UncleJD
I'm hated by both sides of this argument. I did not get the shot, but that was because I got the virus BEFORE the shot was available. Later on I was VERY put-off by the same media persons who claimed Trump wanted to kill us by bringing a vaccine "too soon", putting on their other face and claiming that "anti-vaxers" wanted to kill us by not getting the jab. Then they pretended that natural immunity was not as good as unnatural immunity, another farce proven wrong when everyone in my family that hadn't got the first round, ended up with Delta, but I didn't, even after being directly exposed to it. On the other hand, I NEVER blamed anyone for getting the jab if they felt it their best option. I also made "fren-emies" with a lot of family when I told them their Marcus Lamb conspiriacy-theories and horse-worm medicine was going to get a lot of people dead, which it did, including Marcus and nearly killed my mother. Bottom line for me is that I believe the vaccine probably did a little more good than harm for most, I also believe that there are way too many heart ailments out there with people who got the jabs to ignore to the degree it is being ignored. If it were actually "rare", then I shouldn't know people who have mysteriously dropped dead in their youth after getting it (but I do). My opinion on that is that it is probably related to Covid either way, from the artificial immunity AND/OR actual covid, but I'm not sure and its obvious that big Pharma and their contributors don't want to know. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/23/22 2:02 pm

Post Cojak
This whole thing makes my heart hurt for Christian folks who 'fight' each other in words over this.
One of my sons, dead set against the vaccine, today stuck his head inside our RV door and almost gleeful announced, "It was just announced as many folks have died who got the shot than those that did not."

I did have Covid after taking the shot, but still feel the shot is a good idea.....
Any way, So much hate has been generated in the past few years, it hurts.....

Sad Sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/24/22 7:41 pm

Post Many church folks ... Mat
Many church folks are some of the most medicated people I know, often taking a myriad of pills every day for many ailments. Yes, I got vax (Pfizer x2), plus one booster, after which I had COVID in Spring of this year. As a Pastor I wanted to be able to keep in contact with my folks and have as much access to hospitals as possible. However, many fully vaccinated people have died according to new CDC information.

While not an definitive source, a grade school teacher in my congregation told me that so many of her students were getting sick from a variety of ailments. She felt that the time the kids were locked away at home, and the wearing of mask has reduced their immunity to many of the common flus and other "bugs."

Here's the thing, if you're going to claim "Signs Following" as part of your faith confession as to why you don't take the COVID vaccine, why do you take other medications? F. J. Lee, admired by many, was a "Signs Following" believer when he died. Yes, he believed in no medicines and doctors, only in Divine Healing, and the other signs (including snake handling) as important to his confession.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
11/25/22 8:04 am

Post More Dying With Vaccine - BUT FG Minister
According to what I read, the people dying of Covid, who have been vaccinated, are people who had the initial vaccine but have not been following up with boosters. The vaccine wears off. Yes, more are dying who were vaccinated, but the devil is in the details. Their vaccines had worn off. It's as if they hadn't been vaccinated. Acts-celerater
11/25/22 8:52 am

Post georgiapath
UncleJD wrote:
I'm hated by both sides of this argument. I did not get the shot, but that was because I got the virus BEFORE the shot was available. Later on I was VERY put-off by the same media persons who claimed Trump wanted to kill us by bringing a vaccine "too soon", putting on their other face and claiming that "anti-vaxers" wanted to kill us by not getting the jab. Then they pretended that natural immunity was not as good as unnatural immunity, another farce proven wrong when everyone in my family that hadn't got the first round, ended up with Delta, but I didn't, even after being directly exposed to it. On the other hand, I NEVER blamed anyone for getting the jab if they felt it their best option. I also made "fren-emies" with a lot of family when I told them their Marcus Lamb conspiriacy-theories and horse-worm medicine was going to get a lot of people dead, which it did, including Marcus and nearly killed my mother. Bottom line for me is that I believe the vaccine probably did a little more good than harm for most, I also believe that there are way too many heart ailments out there with people who got the jabs to ignore to the degree it is being ignored. If it were actually "rare", then I shouldn't know people who have mysteriously dropped dead in their youth after getting it (but I do). My opinion on that is that it is probably related to Covid either way, from the artificial immunity AND/OR actual covid, but I'm not sure and its obvious that big Pharma and their contributors don't want to know.

So did Marcus Lamb die from covid, did he take the vacine or not. I dont remember now.
Acts-dicted
11/26/22 3:59 pm

Post UncleJD
georgiapath wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
I'm hated by both sides of this argument. I did not get the shot, but that was because I got the virus BEFORE the shot was available. Later on I was VERY put-off by the same media persons who claimed Trump wanted to kill us by bringing a vaccine "too soon", putting on their other face and claiming that "anti-vaxers" wanted to kill us by not getting the jab. Then they pretended that natural immunity was not as good as unnatural immunity, another farce proven wrong when everyone in my family that hadn't got the first round, ended up with Delta, but I didn't, even after being directly exposed to it. On the other hand, I NEVER blamed anyone for getting the jab if they felt it their best option. I also made "fren-emies" with a lot of family when I told them their Marcus Lamb conspiriacy-theories and horse-worm medicine was going to get a lot of people dead, which it did, including Marcus and nearly killed my mother. Bottom line for me is that I believe the vaccine probably did a little more good than harm for most, I also believe that there are way too many heart ailments out there with people who got the jabs to ignore to the degree it is being ignored. If it were actually "rare", then I shouldn't know people who have mysteriously dropped dead in their youth after getting it (but I do). My opinion on that is that it is probably related to Covid either way, from the artificial immunity AND/OR actual covid, but I'm not sure and its obvious that big Pharma and their contributors don't want to know.

So did Marcus Lamb die from covid, did he take the vacine or not. I dont remember now.

Yes he died in the hospital. He was VERY anti-vax, in fact when he was in the hospital and I along with everyone else was praying for his recovery btw (unlike some may think by my irritation with him on this topic), I counted over 50 videos on Daystar's website with the topic of Covid, most were that either Covid wasn't real, or it wasn't a virus at all, but a blood-parasite which required Ivermectin to treat. This lead my mother to be convinced of it and forgo the actual life-saving antibody treatment that she could have got at the time, and use Ivermectin until she ended up in the hospital for 60 days. Sadly, after his death I've heard many blame his death on the hospital, its pretty standard MO for them, my precious cousin did the same thing with her husband, they used Ivermectin and even acupuncture (which I think she got from some of the guests on the show), and when he passed away they blamed the hospital of course. It was so heartbreaking, and of course you can't say anything to them about it because it won't do anybody any good. I begged her to get the antibody infusion but she refused because it wasn't part of the TV show treatment.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/28/22 9:15 am

Post georgiapath
UncleJD wrote:
georgiapath wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

Yes he died in the hospital. He was VERY anti-vax, in fact when he was in the hospital and I along with everyone else was praying for his recovery btw (unlike some may think by my irritation with him on this topic), I counted over 50 videos on Daystar's website with the topic of Covid, most were that either Covid wasn't real, or it wasn't a virus at all, but a blood-parasite which required Ivermectin to treat. This lead my mother to be convinced of it and forgo the actual life-saving antibody treatment that she could have got at the time, and use Ivermectin until she ended up in the hospital for 60 days. Sadly, after his death I've heard many blame his death on the hospital, its pretty standard MO for them, my precious cousin did the same thing with her husband, they used Ivermectin and even acupuncture (which I think she got from some of the guests on the show), and when he passed away they blamed the hospital of course. It was so heartbreaking, and of course you can't say anything to them about it because it won't do anybody any good. I begged her to get the antibody infusion but she refused because it wasn't part of the TV show treatment.

Thanks. I would never try to persude anyone, one way or another.
Acts-dicted
11/28/22 7:12 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic