Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Biden's "clear" message to Mad Dictators

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Biden's "clear" message to Mad Dictators UncleJD
The news is touting Biden's "tough" talk this morning as being a "clear" message to Putin. They are mostly ignoring the clearest part of his message, the only thing Putin cares about right now, is that the most ridiculous president in history has just given him the full green-light to do whatever he wants because of a promise NOT to retaliate with any force. Rest assured that China hears the same message loud and clear and will apply it to their aspirations for Taiwan. Putin wants nothing less than reassembling the USSR so that he'll have the power to threaten the US, China has stated for decades that it intends to reassemble the ancient kingdoms of China (i.e. ALL of Asia) Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/24/22 9:18 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
I don't think Putin is mad.

He has planned this for at least a decade.

He knows exactly what he is doing.

And I for one - do not under any circumstances want to send one American over to that area to defend a dictatorship against another dictatorship.

If those people want to have a separate homeland - it's their job to defend it.
2/24/22 12:19 pm

Post UncleJD
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
I don't think Putin is mad.

He has planned this for at least a decade.

He knows exactly what he is doing.

And I for one - do not under any circumstances want to send one American over to that area to defend a dictatorship against another dictatorship.

If those people want to have a separate homeland - it's their job to defend it.

Exactly what people said in 1936, and Biden agrees and telegraphed his lack of resolve. I don't want war either, really I don't. I ESPECIALLY don't want an unwinnable war over here which is exactly what will happen once this guy and his buddy Chi get the rest of the world under their control. And yes, he's mad for power. He said Khrushchev was too soft because he let Ukraine govern itself. If you think Khrushchev was "too soft" you're pretty nutty.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
2/24/22 12:42 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
One of our leaders, John Kerry, is upset there is a war as it will distract from climate change...that's what he said.

Now that's mad.

We can't win with leaders like that.
2/24/22 12:53 pm

Post Cojak
One of our leaders, John Kerry, is upset there is a war as it will distract from climate change...that's what he said.

Now that's mad.

I agree NBF, also agree with NO TROOPS. I will never understand our leaders THINKING they are gonna install a democracy where it is not wanted nor appreciated. I do feel for the folks being threatened and attacked.

Also I believe no matter the leader over here, Putin KNOWS the Citizens here do not want to send their sons/daughters to fight an unwinnable battle again!!!!

I remember WWII, my brothers were there. I remember my mama & dad praying all night at times. I do not want to see a repeat.
I think the 'war itself' will be short, at least I hope and pray that. Sad Crying or Very sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/24/22 1:10 pm

Post FLRon
When Putin succeeds in his plan to absorb Ukraine into the Russian federation, he will be on the border of NATO nations. Meaning, if he decides to push westward into one of those nations, and he will eventually, will our current President order troops to defend our NATO allies, or will he allow Europe to fall?
2/25/22 1:13 pm

Post Cojak
FLRon wrote:
When Putin succeeds in his plan to absorb Ukraine into the Russian federation, he will be on the border of NATO nations. Meaning, if he decides to push westward into one of those nations, and he will eventually, will our current President order troops to defend our NATO allies, or will he allow Europe to fall?

It sure would be nice if Troops are sent, if some politicians would volunteer to go and at least help haul ammo.

I remember Paul Harvey saying when we had a draft that the draft age should be 40-65 and no politician be exempt. I have always liked that idea...
Wink
But yes I think we should join our NATO members as we have agreed to do. However, at that size of escalation it is for sure which ever side starts down hill the Nuclear option will take effect. If so WWII would have been a cake walk.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
2/25/22 5:55 pm

Post Waiting for Biden to wave a paper roughridercog
And declare "peace in our time."
2/28/22 6:13 am

Post Now Belarus? Then who? UncleJD
roughridercog wrote:
And declare "peace in our time."

Exactly.

Now Belarus is being "conscripted" to join the fight against little Ukraine. At that point does someone else jump in on behalf of Ukraine? If so, WW3 can't be far behind. I pray this resolves quickly, I really don't want war.

On the other hand, I was thinking today how this might have been totally averted had Zalinsky had the courage to admit to Trump what the Bidens had been doing with Ukrainian and Russian officials all along instead of fearing his own oligarchs and keeping it quiet.
2/28/22 8:57 am

Post UncleJD
So Russia is now "mining" the nuclear power plants in order to threaten all of Europe (ant the world really) should they "interfere". I wonder how many still feel that we should sit this out. In 1992 I believe, we and the UK signed agreements to protect Ukraine from invasion if they gave up their nuclear stockpile (the third largest in the world at the time). Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
3/4/22 10:31 am

Post Trump Thinks Putin is Brilliant FG Minister
I don't. Acts-celerater
3/4/22 12:43 pm

Post Re: Trump Thinks Putin is Brilliant UncleJD
FG Minister wrote:
I don't.

Neither is using past statements to project views on current events.
3/7/22 10:26 am

Post What? FG Minister
Trump said this about Putin's invasion of Ukraine!! Acts-celerater
3/7/22 3:23 pm

Post caseyleejones
He is either mad or there is a 3-d strategy in play. I am wondering the latter which is bad. He doesn't have his best equipment of guys on the front. China is staying neutral.

My guess is this was meant to put a massive blow on the US economy and moving from the US dollar.
Acts-perienced Poster
3/7/22 8:46 pm

Post Link
I saw a video on YouTube that explained that if the Ukraine were in league with the EU, that Russia over to the Ural mountains has this wide indefensible plain. If it has buffer states, then it has something blocking a potential invasion coming in from western Europe that could block off their oil shipments. Of course, I'm thinking this is the area for troops and tanks. Does having nuclear weapons render some of this stuff less important.

But it does put things in perspective. Putin may also be sincere in that he sees Ukrainians and Russians as one people, cousins. They and Belarus trace their roots to the Rus empire in what is now Ukraine. He may be trying to reunite the USSR, not the actual entity, but set up an allied government there. Maybe he wants the gas fields in the western part of the country. It's hard to know what goes through his mind.

I believe the US, Britain and Russia agreed to offer 'assurances' of security in exchange for nuclear weapons after the breakup of the Soviet Union. That meant support but not ground troops, so the US has some kind of obligation. Maybe we argue it ended in 2009 with SALT, but I am not sure of the details.

Maybe we should just go ahead an open a full out military base in Taiwan and acknowledge it s a country. There is no Europe there to threaten China away. I wouldn't think that Japan would defend Taiwan. If we wait until they invade, then we'd face a hot war with a nuclear power.
Acts-perienced Poster
3/7/22 10:52 pm

Post Link

Now that's mad.

But what about COVID-19? War and climate change can distract from Covid-19.

Do you think now that the government and the media have a war to tell us about all the time that the whole Covid-19 thing will be treated as a non-issue by the end of the month?
Acts-perienced Poster
3/7/22 10:54 pm

Post Re: What? UncleJD
FG Minister wrote:
Trump said this about Putin's invasion of Ukraine!!

video? In context? He also said that as an achievement, Putin didn't invade anyone under himself. Biden is weak, you know it. The world went from safe and affordable to the opposite in about 12 months under the most incompetent goof to ever sit in the seat.

Here are Trump's words, copied from CNN your source for all truth, and while its typical Trump bombast, it does not say that Trump approves of the invasion as you and yours are trying to couch it, in fact its the opposite.

Quote:
“I knew that he always wanted Ukraine. I used to talk to him about it. I said, ‘You can’t do it. You’re not gonna do it.’ But I could see that he wanted it,” Trump said. “I knew Putin very well. I got along with him great. He liked me. I liked him. I mean, you know, he’s a tough cookie, got a lot of the great charm and a lot of pride. But the way he — and he loves his country, you know? He loves his country. He’s acting a little differently, I think now.
3/8/22 11:22 am

Post Hold the Phone! FG Minister
I never said Trump approved of the invasion of Ukraine. Where did I say that? I just said that Trump said Putin was brilliant. On the Buck Sexton radio show at the time Putin invaded, here is exactly what Mr. Trump said: “I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius,’ ” Trump continued. “Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful. So, Putin is now saying, ‘It’s independent,’ a large section of Ukraine. I said, ‘How smart is that?’ And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force … We could use that on our southern border.”

He said what I said he said. But I disagree with Trump. He thinks Putin is very smart in approaching Ukraine the way he did; as a peacekeeper. I don't believe Putin's rationale for the invasion of Ukraine was "genius," "wonderful," or smart." I think it was a horrible plan where people are being murdered, and where Russia will pay the consequences for years to come.

Please don't read into my posts and say things I didn't say. Of course Biden is horrible, but there is no need to change the subject. Trump said these things and now he (and all who drink the orange Kool-Aid) must own his words. Donnie admires dictators and the way they think. I don't.
Acts-celerater
3/12/22 11:05 am

Post Re: Hold the Phone! Cojak
FG Minister wrote:
............. We could use that on our southern border.” (OUCH)

------- Of course Biden is horrible, but there is no need to change the subject. Trump said these things and now he (and all who drink the orange Kool-Aid) must own his words. Donnie admires dictators and the way they think. I don't.

Thumb Up Thumb Up
3/12/22 6:42 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic