Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Does Dr. Shane still believe this?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Does Dr. Shane still believe this? Nature Boy Florida
Wondering how he explained this?

https://religionnews.com/2020/11/16/meet-shane-vaughn-small-town-mississippi-preacher-viral-happens-if-trump-doesnt-concede-video-house-of-representatives-fraud/
2/14/22 12:20 pm

Post Cojak
Yeah I have two sons who were sure that Trump would be declared president even after the riot. Some preacher said so.
BUT I am sure Shane now believes the last thing he said if things don't go right:

“Joe Biden will be my president,” he said.

Mr. Biden is now my president as well. I hope and pray he will come out smelling better than he looks at present.

From what I read he and Trump are rated about the same after the first year, we will see how it goes. But Right now Joe Biden is President of the greatest country in the world today. IMHO Smile

This is the first time in my life time that I see intelligent people 'hating' old friends who have a different view on politics. We used to be able to agree to disagree, now I see fire where there were smiles. (Even among COG Christian (?) people....)

It seems many predictions and conspiracy theories fell by the way side as time went by. BUT we can always depend on ONE MORE coming from FB. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Anyway it is good to see a post with your name attached. Life is good!
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/14/22 1:02 pm

Post Re: Does Dr. Shane still believe this? Old Time Country Preacher
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
Wondering how he explained this?

https://religionnews.com/2020/11/16/meet-shane-vaughn-small-town-mississippi-preacher-viral-happens-if-trump-doesnt-concede-video-house-of-representatives-fraud/

NBF, as momma often says up here in Pikeville, "at boy Shane has done gotta serpent seed in his brain."
Acts-pert Poster
2/18/22 10:14 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
I looked up “false prophet” and “false teacher” in the dictionary. Guess whose picture I saw?

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
2/19/22 1:32 pm

Post Cojak
Quiet Wyatt wrote:
I looked up “false prophet” and “false teacher” in the dictionary. Guess whose picture I saw?

2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Facts is facts, I have heard. I do not believe this is FAKE NEWS, Thumb Up
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/19/22 8:04 pm

Post Did he say it WOULD happen...or that he THOUGHT it would happen? Aaron Scott
Both are wrong. But if he said that GOD told him a certain thing would happen...that's a whole 'nother can of worms. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
2/23/22 4:03 pm

Post Re: Did he say it WOULD happen...or that he THOUGHT it would happen? Nature Boy Florida
Aaron Scott wrote:
Both are wrong. But if he said that GOD told him a certain thing would happen...that's a whole 'nother can of worms.

C'mon man, you sound like Shane defending some of Branham's prophecies.
2/24/22 7:34 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic