Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

WOKE

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post WOKE Cojak
Okay, I plead ignorance. Can someone Explain the 'WOKE' thing in an honest straight forward way.

I read that since the beginning of time the white race has been privileged or something like that.

I can see that there are more white people of privilege in our country than Black.

BUT what is the goal or meaning of the idea of WOKE.. Is that like we just woke up and realized something?

I hear that the military is doing this (ref Mat) and now that somethihg like this is being taught at Lee ref the thread here.
Is there a simple way to 'splain this???:
Thanks, seriously...

Confused
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/27/22 8:28 pm

Post It Means (I think) FG Minister
You have been awakened or enlightened to a new (liberal) way of thinking. You have adopted a politically correct agenda. Being "woke" is the new paradigm of dealing with the world. You once were against same sex marriage, but you now accept it. You are WOKE! (The tense of the word no longer matters). Acts-celerater
1/28/22 11:00 am

Post Re: It Means (I think) Cojak
FG Minister wrote:
You have been awakened or enlightened to a new (liberal) way of thinking. You have adopted a politically correct agenda. Being "woke" is the new paradigm of dealing with the world. You once were against same sex marriage, but you now accept it. You are WOKE! (The tense of the word no longer matters).

I guess the tense bothers me, just sounds crazy (or stupid). I guess (think) most Christians know the queer life is wrong, but still love their souls...... Shocked
1/28/22 11:09 am

Post UncleJD
The pretense is that once you're "woke", you've "woken up" to what's "really" going on. In reality, you've acquiesced to the neo-Marxist ideology of BLM which is a disguised version of Nation of Islam, the American Communist Party, neo_marxism (all the same goals). Their stated goals include, queer supremacy, communism, destruction of traditional family constructs, normalization of pedophilia, population control, etc.. (just about everything evil you can think of). Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
1/28/22 11:27 am

Post Re: It Means (I think) georgiapath
FG Minister wrote:
You have been awakened or enlightened to a new (liberal) way of thinking. You have adopted a politically correct agenda. Being "woke" is the new paradigm of dealing with the world. You once were against same sex marriage, but you now accept it. You are WOKE! (The tense of the word no longer matters).

That is a good explanation. Laughing
Acts-dicted
2/5/22 10:05 am

Post Cojak
Thank you all for helping me understand. I guess it just sounded so weird just using WOKE, But I guess that is the last generation, the terminology don't work with my thinking.
I reckon I won't be woked or what ever. Shocked Embarassed Embarassed
2/5/22 9:30 pm

Post Link
People think it is 'woke' to think that men are women and women are men, if they try to be, to think that men should be allowed to marry men and women women, to think that made-up genders that kids on tiktock made up are real, and to be profeminist and to be anti-racist also. Acts-perienced Poster
2/7/22 7:55 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic