Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

She leans into the Microphone & sings, "I'm On My Way Heaven." Choir rejoices in unison, SO AM I!!

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post She leans into the Microphone & sings, "I'm On My Way Heaven." Choir rejoices in unison, SO AM I!! News & Views
The Pastor in the video is Pastor Clay Evans from Chicago. Notice how he turns his head a bit to hear it all. A Founding Pastor getting blessed at all God has done. Clay Evans was a power-house preacher for God in Chicago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZMwVj4cVyw

When I was in revival in Chicago some years ago, after church, I watched Pastor Evans on TV. He was preaching at Cook County Jail, the largest County Jail in the world. It houses over 10,000 prisoners, but only a thousand were allowed to attend Pastor Evans' service.

During the Altar Call he said, "The guards won't let me come to you. They won't let you come to me, but you can come to Jesus right now. Stand up if you want to." I think every prisoner at that service did.

These years later, I'm still rejoicing from seeing that on TV. Hope you enjoy some of the intense worship from Pastor Evan's Fellowship Baptist Church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZMwVj4cVyw

Chaplain Doyle
writedoyle@gmail.cpm
2/5/22 6:16 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic