Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Life is Better

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Life is Better Cojak
It has been a tough NEW YEAR, But life is looking up. Thanks for all the prayers. I just thought as I looked at the Forum, I sure miss a lot of folks who left. Many put some spice here. Funny at my age i am missing something in names. Acts has had near 4000 folks sign up, many have died, some banned But a few remain.
I do remember Brad, Phil, Yo, Aprilmay, Edwardo, nick, and so many more. One from Alabama I especially enjoyed, controversial. He got me to reading classic books, his last pen name was from the book, 'the Mayor of Castorbridge' methinks.

Anyway I do miss some contributors who made for very entertaining and interesting reading.

I am here today to say, if you have not been touched by this 'Opioid' mess in your family or close friends, YOU ARE very blessed. My family still need prayer.

One more thing, we tune into a top rated COG pastor a couple times a week besides our on pastor. Two weeks he was chiding folks for not spending enough time in prayer, practically demanding hours in a prayer closet. This Sunday he got excited and screamed, PRAY ONCE AND BELIEVE, some of you keep asking for the same thing over and over, Get with it BELIEVE! and it WILL BE DONE.
If I was new to the faith I would be confused out of my mind.
Sorry to ramble, but I am thanking all of you that pray, for your prayers... Smile
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
2/3/22 11:34 am

Post Thank you for sharing your good news. doyle
It is a BLESSING to hear that things are getting better. Praise the Lord. Thank you for sharing.

THE NUMBER of Viewers has increased dramatically over the past year. That is actually pleasantly surprising since there are now so many more internet venues than ever before. When ACTS began, there were only a few. And with FB, every person can start their own discussion group; an incredible opportunity.

OUR PRIMARY FOCUS
The primary focus of Actscelerate remains ministry-oriented. ALL LINKS are chosen with the thought in mind, "Can this help or enlighten ministers? Will it possibly spark their own creative senses for devotions, sermons or various ministry duties? Will this IMPROVE their serve?"

EIGHTY PERCENT OR MORE ARE MINSTERS
The Laity is certainly welcome, but in most cases, when we see the number of Viewers for a particular topic or link, at least 80 percent or more of them are fellow ministers. Pointing them to something that will encourage them, or sharing an idea that helps their ministry, is a BIG DEAL to us. For we at Actscelerate, it doesn't get any better than that.

ONE POST / NEARLY 5,000 VIEWS
For example, if each Minister-Viewer can find one thought or idea he or she can use to bless others, how could it get any better? "Roughrider" asked a question about the Rapture. At this writing, nearly 5,000 have viewed his question. How many of those Viewers passed that reminder of the Rapture to their friends, family or congregation?

If they only shared it with 10 by sermon or FB, that's 50,000 who would be reminded of the Rapture from "Rough's" one Post. 50,000 is a GREAT audience ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.

LIFTING THEM ABOVE WHAT'S DRAGGING THEM DOWN
So, when you share that may encourage a fellow minister, feel free to do so. These past two years have been particularly difficult for Pastors. What you post may help lift them above the things that are dragging them down.

Doyle
writedoyle@gmail.com

Last edited by doyle on 2/4/22 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Acts-celerate Owner
2/3/22 4:08 pm

Post Cojak
Thanks Doyle... WE appreciate that. Life is good... Smile
2/3/22 5:10 pm

Post Preacher777
Cojak, so glad things are doing better. You are a blessing to many people. Friendly Face
2/4/22 7:13 am

Post Cojak
Preacher777 wrote:
Cojak, so glad things are doing better. You are a blessing to many people.

Thanks to you my friend and others here I have been the most blessed.
Life is much better and still praying for completion of a job started by our Lord.

Smile Cool
2/4/22 7:49 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic