Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Would We Spend 15 Years Sleeping on The Altar With Four Children To Plant a Church?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Would We Spend 15 Years Sleeping on The Altar With Four Children To Plant a Church? Preacher777
Here is an opportunity to help a pastor and his wife who pay this price to plant a church. Imagine what we would think if a church planting project required us to be homeless and live in the church 15 years? God has given us an abundance of food, clothes, cars/trucks and homes bigger than we need and much more. We know the principle of God saying whatever you do for the least of these you do for me. Therefore, I encourage you to read this post by Shaun Wilson and do something for this Philippine Pastor's mission project.

http://www.actscelerate.com/viewtopic.php?t=91078

I saw Shaun post this and admit I did not read it right away, as we all have many giving opportunities here and overseas. However, once I read it my heart was broken for this family. I have extensive experience with overseas missions and city ministries so I check things out before giving to a project. I never met Shaun but hear about his integrity and the sacrifices he and his wife make to do ministry and help those overseas. Please take the 2-3 minutes to click the link above or read Shaun's Sticky Post about a matching donor and pray about a donation. We can have unity and be grateful for Shaun, Doyle and others who use Actscelerate for good causes.

Last edited by Preacher777 on 12/14/21 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Friendly Face
12/12/21 7:35 pm

Post Cojak
Hey 777 I certainly agree. That touched me also. Since we try to do something a little extra at Christmas. This seemed a good spot to do it.
Good on you my Brother...
God bless you and yours this Christmas time.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/12/21 9:09 pm

Post Cojak
Cojak wrote:
Hey 777 I certainly agree. That touched me also. Since we try to do something a little extra at Christmas. This seemed a good spot to do it.
Good on you my Brother...
God bless you and yours this Christmas time.

PS: Yes Shaun comes with good credentials. His dad was an exceptional Man of God also.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/12/21 9:10 pm

Post Preacher777
Cojak, wishing you and your family a great Christmas season. Your posts and kind words bless many on this message board. I am sure you are the same way in your daily your life. It is really nice to see people like you who know Shaun encourage others about his excellent character and the quality ministry he leads with WCCM. Friendly Face
12/13/21 12:30 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic