Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Is Mike Bowling still singing?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Is Mike Bowling still singing? FLRon
This is NOT about his recent divorce. His personal business is none of ours. I’m seriously wondering if he is still singing because I love to listen to his voice and hope he is continuing onward. Closest thing to Kenny Hinson as far as I’m concerned.
9/28/21 4:12 pm

Post Re: Is Mike Bowling still singing? MrSippi
FLRon wrote:
This is NOT about his recent divorce. His personal business is none of ours. I’m seriously wondering if he is still singing because I love to listen to his voice and hope he is continuing onward. Closest thing to Kenny Hinson as far as I’m concerned.

Shocked

Last edited by MrSippi on 10/8/21 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Friendly Face
9/28/21 6:02 pm

Post Carolyn Smith
I looked after you asked. He has pretty much disappeared from social media since January.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/29/21 10:20 pm

Post FLRon
Carolyn Smith wrote:
I looked after you asked. He has pretty much disappeared from social media since January.

I guess that explains why I couldn’t find any concert info. I sure do love his singing. I like his entire family’s singing too.
9/30/21 7:08 pm

Post MrSippi
FLRon wrote:
Carolyn Smith wrote:

I guess that explains why I couldn’t find any concert info. I sure do love his singing. I like his entire family’s singing too.

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by MrSippi on 10/8/21 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Friendly Face
10/6/21 11:25 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
MrSippi wrote:
FLRon wrote:
Carolyn Smith wrote:

You would probably need to go to the homosexual social media platform "Grinder" to find him. Rolling Eyes

OOOUUUUCCCCHHHHHH! That was a low blow.
10/7/21 7:20 am

Post MrSippi
. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by MrSippi on 10/8/21 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Friendly Face
10/7/21 11:21 pm

Post FLRon
Well, it would seem that my original question has been answered. I’d like to see this thread closed please.
10/8/21 4:20 am

Post Carolyn Smith
I'm not sure where the information came from, but I've looked around online to see what's out there. There isn't much of anything. Mike has disappeared, and it seems clear he & Kelly have divorced. But I don't see anything intimating that Mike Bowling is gay. Nothing, not even one link. In fact, Kelly has posted very little and left people to draw their own conclusions. Her mom did confirm they are divorcing.

Just thought I would point that out in case the thread is closed.

Sad story...
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
10/8/21 10:34 pm

Post FLRon
I knew they had gotten a divorce from FB. I just don’t want this to turn into a negative thread about Mike. Praying he is ok and serving the Lord somewhere.
10/10/21 7:39 am

Post MrSippi
FLRon wrote:
I knew they had gotten a divorce from FB. I just don’t want this to turn into a negative thread about Mike. Praying he is ok and serving the Lord somewhere.
Shocked
Friendly Face
10/14/21 7:13 pm

Post Mike kyeagle
I’m from Mike’s hometown and work with a couple of his cousins. The family is very surprised at what has happened, but no mention of him being gay. Friendly Face
11/16/21 5:13 pm

Post Re: Mike MrSippi
kyeagle wrote:
I’m from Mike’s hometown and work with a couple of his cousins. The family is very surprised at what has happened, but no mention of him being gay.

Keep listening.
Friendly Face
11/16/21 10:07 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic