Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

The Quickest Way to Revival in Your Church

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post The Quickest Way to Revival in Your Church FG Minister
Get people as fired up about Jesus as they are about not wearing the mask or not getting the vaccine. You will have a great revival!

I have never seen anything like this in my life!

I had two people come to me (out of about 350) and tell me they were about to be released from their job if they didn't get the vaccine. They filed for waivers for religious reasons. They then asked me to tell them what their religious reasons might be! About 60% of my congregation agrees with them!

I am unaware of the Bible passage that says "thou shalt not get a vaccine that could save your life." I also can't locate the passage that says "thou shalt not yield to an employer mandate." You may not like the vaccine and you may not like the mandate, but quit acting like it's in scripture. Just be honest and say you don't want these things for civil or social reasons or you've already had Covid, or you don't think the government or the employer has the right to tell you what to do with your own body. Just be honest, because it ain't in the Bible!

There is no religious exemption UNLESS you have never taken a medication, never had a vaccine, and never seen a doctor, and you truly believe that God heals all diseases. Then, you might make a case.

Another guy emailed to tell me these mandates are "pure evil." I thought, if this is pure evil, and the devil is behind it, why does the devil not want Americans to get a vaccine that could possibly save their lives? I would think Satan is pro-death, not pro-life.

Yes, this is a a dress rehearsal for a one-world government - I do believe that. But there is no religious exemption for Anti-Christ rehearsals!!

Get the vaccine or be fired. But stop using the Bible as your excuse. You don't have a religious one!
Acts-celerater
11/1/21 2:31 pm

Post Cojak
Hey FG, I think you have some good points. However the people I know who 'REFUSE' the vaccine say it is because there are micro chips in it. There are things that are time release and will kill you when someone decides to hit the button. I am amazed at this.
I am too trained (some say brain washed) to follow orders. I must have taken over 100 shots in my time going from country to country, my 'shot card' was full. Mama had no choice but to get me shots before I started school, or I could not go.

My sons tell me this is just government control and the government is not going to control them.
I said then do not renew your driver's license or ins on your car. Tell them to take that TAX bill on your house and shove it, you ain't paying just because they order it.

I personally did not get the shot until this week. I saw no reason for me. I am not in the public much. But one talk with my Dr. whom I respect, and I heard some good points. He ended with, "Do the Math, then decide." I did.

Yes I know some people who will give up a job, instead of taking an approved shot, not me. Smile
That is all MY OPINION, EVERYONE IS FREE TO HAVE THEIRS. Cool

ps: The religious exemption can be bought online from several preachers and churches. Sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/1/21 5:51 pm

Post Re: The Quickest Way to Revival in Your Church caseyleejones
FG Minister wrote:
Get people as fired up about Jesus as they are about not wearing the mask or not getting the vaccine. You will have a great revival!

I have never seen anything like this in my life!

I had two people come to me (out of about 350) and tell me they were about to be released from their job if they didn't get the vaccine. They filed for waivers for religious reasons. They then asked me to tell them what their religious reasons might be! About 60% of my congregation agrees with them!

I am unaware of the Bible passage that says "thou shalt not get a vaccine that could save your life." I also can't locate the passage that says "thou shalt not yield to an employer mandate." You may not like the vaccine and you may not like the mandate, but quit acting like it's in scripture. Just be honest and say you don't want these things for civil or social reasons or you've already had Covid, or you don't think the government or the employer has the right to tell you what to do with your own body. Just be honest, because it ain't in the Bible!

There is no religious exemption UNLESS you have never taken a medication, never had a vaccine, and never seen a doctor, and you truly believe that God heals all diseases. Then, you might make a case.

Another guy emailed to tell me these mandates are "pure evil." I thought, if this is pure evil, and the devil is behind it, why does the devil not want Americans to get a vaccine that could possibly save their lives? I would think Satan is pro-death, not pro-life.

Yes, this is a a dress rehearsal for a one-world government - I do believe that. But there is no religious exemption for Anti-Christ rehearsals!!

Get the vaccine or be fired. But stop using the Bible as your excuse. You don't have a religious one!

Let me guess, you're on your 5 jab?
Acts-perienced Poster
11/1/21 7:18 pm

Post I am Pro-Life! FG Minister
I am not only pro-life for the unborn, I am pro-life for the born! And that includes me!! Why would I not get a vaccine that can save my life? I just had my booster and am ready get a boost again in another 6 months if needed. Fear not! But if you do fear, please don't blame religion. Just blame fear. Acts-celerater
11/4/21 8:24 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic