Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Uncle JD: What deleted post are you referring to?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Uncle JD: What deleted post are you referring to? doyle
http://www.actscelerate.com/viewtopic.php?t=90807

In the above linked post, you shared upset that one of your post
as been deleted. I'm not aware of one of your post being deleted.

Post it again and either PM or text me at 404-933-1373 so I can look for it specifically. Or, email it to me at: writedoyle@mail.com and I will personally post it for you.

Doyle
7/24/21 9:34 am

Post UncleJD
the one that said that 80% of the UK has been vaccinated, another 10% have recovered, leaving what should be a 90% immunity rate and full herd immunity, yet they have more new infections each day currently than at any time previously during this pandemic. I gave citations from independent and neutral (and even liberal MSM) sources. Yet I believe it was construed as "giving medical advice" which it was not, it was simply stating facts that should lead to your own conclusion, which I assume is not to the liking of someone here since it was almost immediately followed up with a post about "egads" someone dying from covid after NOT taking the vax, along with an illogically implied conclusion that if that person HAD taken the vax it would have prevented his death which is a leap at best. But nobody had better post the counter "millions are contracting the virus after being vaccinated, and some are dying after being vaccinated" post. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
7/24/21 10:06 am

Post JD, I hv never seen your original post. Did not delete it. doyle
JD, I did the post about the UN-VAXED person dying. People should be reminded that does happen. I hv a beloved minister friend, 52, who has died from COVID.

The CDC also reports about those who have been VAXED, getting COVID.

Also, CDC reports up to 6,000 may hv died from the shot. However, I hv never seen your post. Do you hv a copy of your original post?

Doyle
7/24/21 10:31 am

Post Re: JD, I hv never seen your original post. Did not delete it. UncleJD
doyle wrote:
JD, I did the post about the UN-VAXED person dying. People should be reminded that does happen. I hv a beloved minister friend, 52, who has died from COVID.

Also, CDC reports up to 6,000 may hv died from the shot. However, I hv never seen your post. Do you hv a copy of your original post?

Doyle

No I don't have it. It had about 5 replies including a rebuttal or two from FG minister.

I remember your warning previously about giving medical advise (when it comes to NOT taking the vaccine), so I specifically refrained from giving advise (in fact, I am still not 100% against the vaccine, I just have serious concerns).
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
7/25/21 7:36 pm

Post Re: JD, I hv never seen your original post. Did not delete it. roughridercog
UncleJD wrote:
doyle wrote:

Doyle

No I don't have it. It had about 5 replies including a rebuttal or two from FG minister.

I remember your warning previously about giving medical advise (when it comes to NOT taking the vaccine), so I specifically refrained from giving advise (in fact, I am still not 100% against the vaccine, I just have serious concerns).

For the record, I never saw it or deleted it. If I take such action, I always post a statement as to why I did so.
7/27/21 10:15 am

Post UncleJD
There is an admin that is conspicuously championing vaccines right now (and seemingly giving medical advise if that's how my post was construed) That's great, and much easier without having to explain why, with a 80% vaccinated and 10% recovered rate in the UK, they are having the biggest outbreak of the entire pandemic. I'd ask him to honestly tell us if he supports mandatory vaccines, but I'm sure he'd delete the question. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
7/27/21 3:29 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic