Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

If you took the VAX, thank Donald Trump. R U Out There COG Apostle?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post If you took the VAX, thank Donald Trump. R U Out There COG Apostle? News & Views
Not many months ago, we were told that getting a vaccine soon was IMPOSSIBLE. It would take THREE YEARS just to develop it. The latest stats are that 67 percent of the American population have now been Vaxed.

While cursing Donald Trump, they have eagerly taken the Vax his leadership made possible. This is not intended to be an endorsement of everything Trump did or said, but give it a try.

MAYBE SIT DOWN in case you are overwhelmed from the effort, but see if you can squeeze out one little "Thank You Donald Trump." Go ahead. You will survive AND maybe, just maybe, you will feel good about it. We have heard that being grateful is good for the heart.

That's it. Come on. Squeeze...
7/11/21 9:22 pm

Post Re: If you took the VAX, thank Donald Trump. R U Out There COG Apostle? Cojak
News & Views wrote:
Not many months ago, we were told that getting a vaccine soon was IMPOSSIBLE. It would take THREE YEARS just to develop it. The latest stats are that 67 percent of the American population have now been Vaxed.

While cursing Donald Trump, they have eagerly taken the Vax his leadership made possible. This is not intended to be an endorsement of everything Trump did or said, but give it a try.

MAYBE SIT DOWN in case you are overwhelmed from the effort, but see if you can squeeze out one little "Thank You Donald Trump." Go ahead. You will survive AND maybe, just maybe, you will feel good about it. We have heard that being grateful is good for the heart.

That's it. Come on. Squeeze...

This could also be 'spun' the other direction. Most folk against the VAX forget that Mr Trump claimed this as his vax, sorta like he did it himself. He did take responsibility of getting it out there. Now it is mostly his followers who turn thumbs down, or that is so in my area.
I talked to my Dr. Yesterday, I am leaning to taking the VAx, if I do I will thank the Medical profession, and appreciate Trumps efforts in getting it done. I will admit to voting 2 times for Trump, but I was voting more AGAINST someone the last time.
Just my opinion.
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
8/12/21 10:30 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic