Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

THOUSANDS of U.S. Troops SURROUNDED by Taliban. What could go wrong?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post THOUSANDS of U.S. Troops SURROUNDED by Taliban. What could go wrong? doyle
Posted a week before a suicide bomber killed 170 people including 13 U.S. soldiers:

At this moment, thousands of U.S. troops are SURROUNDED by the Taliban. Our troops have been rushed back to Kabul, Afghanistan to evacuate American citizens and people there who helped our military.

After being pulled out, the "genius" leaders who commanded them to leave, have now sent them back to secure the Airport. Only feet away on the other side of the Airport wall, the Taliban have the weapons our "genius" leaders left behind when our troops were pulled out.

All it takes to set off that powder-keg is for a few rogue Taliban, and a blood-bath is in the making.

That's my opinion. I welcome yours.

D

Last edited by doyle on 9/10/21 4:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
Acts-celerate Owner
8/19/21 2:31 pm

Post Peanut Butter
The USA controls the airport at Kabul. If you will download a flight tracker app, you can see our planes flying in and out of the airport. There was a surrender agreement done in Feb 2020 by the Trump administration. This is why the Taliban is not attacking. If they do attack, the agreement becomes void and we will send in fire power. Taliban doesn’t want that. They want us out and are waiting. Friendly Face
8/19/21 4:28 pm

Post Tat is true PB doyle
WELCOME Peanut Butter. Thanks for responding about the JAM in which we find ourselves in Afghanistan. You had some excellent observations.

D
8/19/21 5:07 pm

Post UncleJD
Peanut Butter wrote:
The USA controls the airport at Kabul. If you will download a flight tracker app, you can see our planes flying in and out of the airport. There was a surrender agreement done in Feb 2020 by the Trump administration. This is why the Taliban is not attacking. If they do attack, the agreement becomes void and we will send in fire power. Taliban doesn’t want that. They want us out and are waiting.

There have been no flights today because the USA does NOT control the path between downtown Kabul (or anywhere else) and the airport. Nobody can get to the airport. This is the worst mess ever created by a president, including Jimmy Carter.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
8/20/21 4:26 pm

Post Things went "south" - what were the details of Trump's plan Mat
Now we know that things went wrong, and all Biden has is empty threats of retaliation with no willingness to carry them all - he's all spin and no spine.

The phrase "boots, not suits" has been applied to our final days in Afghanistan. The "boots" are the grunts on the ground in uniform, and the "suits" are the generals, intel agencies, State Department personal and the political class.

I'm waiting for the KIA list, which will most likely be the names of the enlisted, and perhaps a low ranking officer or two. I do not expect to read of "suits" as they got out early on, and are managing from afar. God bless and comfort the families of the corpsman, and my brother Marines. Semper Fi! I'm sure the suits will get promotes and medals for their engineering of this mess, but maybe a Marine firing squad would be the only way to leave this world with some honor.

Did Biden follow Trump's plan, or did he just turn tail and run the the coward he is? He hides behind his dead son Beau, who was really just one of those suits in uniform. He was part of JAG, and I wonder if he ever prosecutor our enlisted men and women when he was in Iraq. I wish his brother would be dropped on Kabul.

The biggest killer of our grunts are the suits.

Mat

PS I think the names of the suits who led and run away first should be published.
Acts Enthusiast
8/27/21 7:22 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic