Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

3rd of Black Protestants & nearly half of White Evangelicals "NO!" to COVOD VAC

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post 3rd of Black Protestants & nearly half of White Evangelicals "NO!" to COVOD VAC News & Views
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9340773/One-three-black-protestants-one-half-white-evangelicals-wont-vaccines.html
3/10/21 2:50 pm

Post Cojak
No matter the controversy, our brilliant news and studies folk must go: BLACK AND WHITE or color.

With all the wild stories told about this vaccine, it is amazing to me anyone would take it. WE are a gullible society and seem to follow the WORST of any scenario, we love to spread bad news.

It seems hard for someone to believe there are people like me who seldom take a shot unless it is mandatory, as in the military. I have nothing against this vaccine and definitely do not believe the 'stuff' told about it. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
3/10/21 7:18 pm

Post Just got the first Pfizer-BioNTech ... Mat
Just got (along with my wife) the first shot of the Pfizer-BioNtech Tuesday. Here in this part of South Carolina the North Charleston Coliseum parking structure has been set up for drive-thru vaccinations. We are in the 65-up age group which was just opened up the first of the month. The Roper medical system is running the vaccinations at the coliseum and it is a well run operation.

While I do have questions about the Johnson & Johnson vaccination, and we did ask which one we would receive, as a pastor I'm very excited for my wife and I to receive ours. Many of our older members have already received both rounds of the shot, and combined with those (few) in the church who have had COVID-19, I'm hoping by Easter/Resurrection Sunday we will be out from under our self-imposed restrictions at church. Also, so far the State of SC has not seen any news worthy issues related to "opening-up" or side effects of vaccination. Could it be SC have better government that those "blue" states?

My thinking is a take on Signs Following Believers, so if this vaccine does have long term health issues, those who God needs to carry on the ministry will be protected by the "if you drink any deadly thing it will not harm you" promise (go ahead and hate me for referring to the signs, but your hating F. J. Lee as well). Some Christians cling to life with such fear you would think there was no heaven.

MAT
Acts Enthusiast
3/11/21 8:30 am

Post diakoneo
I understand South Carolina is doing a great job administering the vaccines. I talked to a lady in her seventies who could not get the vaccine where she lived in Naples, Florida. She drove to South Carolina where her sister lives and got it there. You guys must be doing something right! My parents in Alabama are in their late seventies and still have not been able to get them! Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
3/11/21 7:47 pm

Post diakoneo, we do have the advantage ... Mat
We do have the advantage of being a "small" state (both population and geography), and in many ways the state government is still controlled by the regional "good-old-boy" network. However, our state government can cut the the red tape with it chooses a course of action. Plus, I can not say enough about the Roper health network (which I am a part of in my Medicare Advantage Plan), along with other hospital networks and in my area the VA Hospital.

Mat
Acts Enthusiast
3/12/21 7:11 am

Post Link
The conspiracy theorists may be wrong about the vaccines, maybe. But this is new technology, for example turning our cells into MRNA factories. Pfizer and Moderna's has a little different approach to Johnson & Johnson.

I believe they used aborted baby cells (a cuture derive therefrom, actually) in the development of Pfizer and Johnson&Johnson's. I heard Moderna's was tested on them, but I am not sure if that was a part of their process.
Acts-perienced Poster
3/13/21 12:02 pm

Post Today! Tom Sterbens
Got my first shot today!
Moderna vaccine
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
3/19/21 8:28 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic