Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Multiple Couples Vow Renewal

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Multiple Couples Vow Renewal seeker930
Has anyone ever done a multiple couples vow renewal? I will be finishing up a series on covenant in a few weeks and I was wanting to do vow renewal for any couples in our church that would like to participate, but I have never done one nor have I ever seen one done. I am looking for ideas on the best way to do this. Any suggestions? Acts-celerater
1/6/16 6:04 pm

Post Cojak
I have no ideas, but wanted to say I think it is a good idea. My wife and I have never done anything like that (renewed, etc), but I have thought of it on our 60th that is coming up this year, just for us, mainly for her, she is a good sort, and would like that kind of thing! Cool

60th? I actually never even thought I would live to be 60, much less married that long! Very Happy
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/7/16 12:26 am

Post Bulldawgbishop
Hope this gets some good response. I want to do one on Valentine's Day and would like to hear some ideas...so...BUMP Acts-celerater
1/9/16 6:33 pm

Post Link
If you had a few couples, you could have them recite the words one after another. If you had 20, you'd probably have to have them recite them all at the same time.

I've heard of vow renewals for milestone wedding anniversaries or after one party committed adultery and the other one took him/her back. That's probably more of a benefit for the perpetrator, even if the victim may be the one who requests it.
1/9/16 7:46 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic