Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate
Browse by what's: hot | new | rising | top of the week

I'm Fasting Shoney's Hot Fudge Cakes for 21 Days, Well Sorta...

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post I'm Fasting Shoney's Hot Fudge Cakes for 21 Days, Well Sorta... Old Time Country Preacher
In an attempt to be cutting edge an relevant, me an momma has decided to fast Shoney's hot fudge cakes fer 21 days--------------sorta.

Usually, when ya order one a them things, ya got two layers a chocolate cake with a layer a vaniller ice cream in the middle, some hot fudge poured on an runnin down the side, topped with whipped cream an a cherry with a stem on top.

Well, me an momma decided deny ourselves the portion a the king a Babylon's table an order hot fudge cakes no whipped cream. We gonna fast the whipped cream fer the next 21 days.

#Shoney's

#CuttingEdgeRelevancy

# SoldOutferJesus
Acts-pert Poster
1/5/16 11:24 pm

Post bonnie knox
"...ATTEMPT to be cutting edge..."

Bless your heart!

oh, #blessyourheart
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/5/16 11:32 pm

Post Link
In Indonesia during Ramadan all the Mus|ims are supposed to fast from food, water, and sex from sun up to sundown. The religious ones usually fast smoking, too. They let sick people, those doing hard labor, women on their period, and children not fast. But those who don't fast aren't supposed to make it up later. They get up before sunup and eat and drink, keep the air conditioning cranked up to keep people from dehydrating at work, and people eat when the sun goes down. It's pretty easy in the tropics where the sun comes up about 6 and sets about 6. Somewhere near Antarctica would be really tough if Ramadan fell in their summer.

I worked with a guy who smoked a lot during Ramadan. I heard him call up a female friend and suggest they break the fast at sundown, but without eating anything.

One of my other coworkers at another workplace, a Chinese Mus|im woman said she just wasn't physically able to fast. So I suggested she make it up. Normally, she ate from 12 to 12:30. She could just fast from 12 to 12:30 and eat at 1 the next month and make it up that way.
1/6/16 2:48 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic