Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Ken Hagin, Knee Replacement, Confused New Year Listener

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Ken Hagin, Knee Replacement, Confused New Year Listener Old Time Country Preacher
Just heard Kenneth W. Hagin preachin on DayStar. He was talkin bout believing God for the impossible. He was sayin that we gotta speak into our life what we aint got.

Now, in the course a his monologue, he got a little excited an said, "Hey, I used to have to set up here an preach, but now I gotta brand new knee [knee replacement surgery] an I can move around a little."

So then the ole timer's cognizance commenced operatin.

Are we supposed to pray for healing?

Are we supposed to claim whats already been provided in the atonement an is guaranteed 100% a the time? You know, the finished work.

Or, are we supposed to pray fer the right surgeon to give us a good knee replacement surgery?

Confused in Pikeville!
Acts-pert Poster
1/2/16 9:30 pm

Post Cojak
To confused in Pikeville,
Dear sir,
Confusion is of the devil. Stop it!
The folks who like him ain't confused. If the Lord decided that was the way he was gonna do it, 'ats it, done and done. No confusion.

Things have NEVER been equal, what is good for the goose ain't necessarily good for the gander and verse visa.

Now you ain't confused anymore. If you are, call the dude and he will 'splain it, I BET!

But confused? NO WAY, just stop it.

(I suggest the Daniel FAst, now calm down)
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/2/16 11:29 pm

Post bonnie knox
Isaiah 35:3 Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/3/16 12:06 am

Post Eddie Robbins
Some of them folks believe for new faces and get them. Acts-pert Poster
1/3/16 8:27 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Confused in Pikeville cause I don't know how to interpret folk on the one hand sayin healin is guaranteed 100% a the time if ya faith is at the right level, while at the very same time bragging on ya ability to move around better cause ya had a knee replacement. Now, if the logic class I took in Pikeville Elementary School was correct, they is something illogical about this.

1. Ma knee goes out cause I aint been livin a disciplined life an I'm carryin around a hundred pounds a extra (blessing) weight (help me out here Eddie).

2. I preach/teach/write/tell everbody else, an say I believe too, that ever single sickness/disease is covered in the atonement, an cause I'm a Christian it is my "RIGHT" to be healed, NOW, At this Moment, given my faith is at the right level.

3. When it don't work for ma knee I have knee replacement surgery.

4. I git right back on TV, preach the same thing, while at the same time brag about my knee replacement surgery.

Does it take a brain surgeon (or knee surgeon) to see this?

Something just aint connectin here for the ole timer...............
Acts-pert Poster
1/3/16 1:48 pm

Post Cojak
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Confused in Pikeville cause I don't know how to interpret folk on the one hand sayin healin is guaranteed 100% a the time if ya faith is at the right level, while at the very same time bragging on ya ability to move around better cause ya had a knee replacement. Now, if the logic class I took in Pikeville Elementary School was correct, they is something illogical about this.

1. Ma knee goes out cause I aint been livin a disciplined life an I'm carryin around a hundred pounds a extra (blessing) weight (help me out here Eddie).

2. I preach/teach/write/tell everbody else, an say I believe too, that ever single sickness/disease is covered in the atonement, an cause I'm a Christian it is my "RIGHT" to be healed, NOW, At this Moment, given my faith is at the right level.

3. When it don't work for ma knee I have knee replacement surgery.

4. I git right back on TV, preach the same thing, while at the same time brag about my knee replacement surgery.

Does it take a brain surgeon (or knee surgeon) to see this?

Evidently it does because he ain't went into bankruptcy because of a drop in contributions of the faithful. They probably look at it as 'Common sense'. Shocked
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/3/16 3:06 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Quote:

And this is the key to your answer. Before he can collect your money he must connect with you first emotionally then financially.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
1/3/16 5:49 pm

Post georgiapath
Cojak wrote:
To confused in Pikeville,
Dear sir,
Confusion is of the devil. Stop it!
The folks who like him ain't confused. If the Lord decided that was the way he was gonna do it, 'ats it, done and done. No confusion.

Things have NEVER been equal, what is good for the goose ain't necessarily good for the gander and verse visa.

Now you ain't confused anymore. If you are, call the dude and he will 'splain it, I BET!

But confused? NO WAY, just stop it.

(I suggest the Daniel FAst, now calm down)

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Acts-dicted
1/3/16 9:48 pm

Post wayne
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Some of them folks believe for new faces and get them.

Laughing Thumb Up ROFL
Acts Enthusiast
1/5/16 9:27 am

Post georgiapath
wayne wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Some of them folks believe for new faces and get them.

Laughing Thumb Up ROFL

Now I could use a new face but I would need some other new parts so I will just stick with the old. Laughing Laughing
Acts-dicted
1/5/16 12:09 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
Now I could use a new face but I would need some other new parts so I will just stick with the old. Laughing Laughing

I hear you! Reminds me of someone I saw at a local lake. I was trying to figure out why her stomach was as flat as a board while her thighs looked like those of a typical, well fed, middle aged lady.
She must have just "believed" for that one part. Wink
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
1/5/16 1:01 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic