Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

NBF Football wrap up

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post NBF Football wrap up Nature Boy Florida
Gators, Jag limp into off season - not giving us fans much hope for next year again. Evil or Very Mad Sadly - I am waiting on August to get here.

On a brighter note - NBF joined the Acts fantasy football league this year and - as expected - mopped the floor with the other nine teams - especially the low-energy Wolverons.

Hopefully it will find 9 more competitive coaches next season to give me some comp.
Twisted Evil
1/2/16 12:00 pm

Post Love it..... spartanfan
you Florida guys really shine in the world of Fantasy! Congrats on a great season in the Fantasy world. In the real world of Football however - the Wolverines went down into the Florida swamp lands once again to feast on gator tail. Still undefeated against Florida but that's like saying you're the fastest runner in the old folks home. Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
1/2/16 12:29 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
I guess if you played Florida every week you would play in a decent bowl game instead of the Orlando Citrus Toilet Bowl.

Who cares?

You're still middle of the pack in the mediocre big 10...and got humbled by Michigan State - who played Alabama a LOT WORSE than Florida did.

You live in the real fantasy world - where when you lose to Utah - you feel like you had a good season. Keep dreaming Sparty.
1/2/16 4:39 pm

Post Wrong..... spartanfan
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
I guess if you played Florida every week you would play in a decent bowl game instead of the Orlando Citrus Toilet Bowl.

Who cares?

You're still middle of the pack in the mediocre big 10...and got humbled by Michigan State - who played Alabama a LOT WORSE than Florida did.

You live in the real fantasy world - where when you lose to Utah - you feel like you had a good season. Keep dreaming Sparty.

I'm very realistic about the Wolverines. I don't think it's a good season when you lose to OSU and MSU (Utah was a fluke- everyone has one when you are down). Funny thing though - no matter how bad we are - we simply cannot lose to the Gators. We just have their number. It don't matter if they have the Heisman winning QB - Michigan's physical style is too much for them to compete with. Maybe y'all need to get a coach with Michigan, Michigan State or Ohio State ties so you can become winners again. Anyone from the Big Ten looks like a genius when he drops down to the SEC.
Citrus Bowl: Michigan Wolverines rout Florida Gators 41-7. It has happened every time they've ever played. It's like playing the JV.[/img]
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
1/2/16 6:13 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Ohio state does pretty good with a gator retread coach.

Can't remember last time Michigan beat them.

Guarantee you if Michigan ever makes a national championship game again....and meets the Gators...Michigan Wil lose. Course you guys won't ever make it again. Harbaugh will give up and quit again when he can't win.and move on...like he always does.
1/2/16 6:57 pm

Post Clemson Tracy S Hamilton
But I know deep in your heart you are pulling for Clemson in the NC game..... Golf Cart Mafia Capo
1/4/16 8:40 am

Post Re: Clemson Nature Boy Florida
Tracy S Hamilton wrote:
But I know deep in your heart you are pulling for Clemson in the NC game.....

yeah - without Steve S to convince me otherwise - I kind of like Dabo and Clemson.

But Bama sure looked tough last week. You WILL NOT be able to plow up the middle on those guys like Mich st. tried - but you have the skill to go around them - which just might work.
1/4/16 12:11 pm

Post Re: Clemson Tracy S Hamilton
Tracy S Hamilton wrote:

yeah - without Steve S to convince me otherwise - I kind of like Dabo and Clemson.

But Bama sure looked tough last week. You WILL NOT be able to plow up the middle on those guys like Mich st. tried - but you have the skill to go around them - which just might work.

I think it might have showed just how weak the Big 10 is...... look at the way Iowa got handled and the way Michigan St. got handled.....

It is going to be a good game, but I honestly think Clemson has a better overall team. Clemson has better skilled players, and clearly the better QB. I think Clemson will be the best offense and defense that Bama has faced all year.

The battle will be in there trenches and Clemson has more than held it's own against some pretty darn good teams this year. I like our D-line against their O-line...... I think Clemson will shut down their run game and force Coker to be a passer which falls into the strength of Clemson's D, which is the secondary....
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
1/6/16 3:25 pm

Post Re: Clemson spartanfan
Tracy S Hamilton wrote:
Tracy S Hamilton wrote:

I think it might have showed just how weak the Big 10 is...... look at the way Iowa got handled and the way Michigan St. got handled.....

It is going to be a good game, but I honestly think Clemson has a better overall team. Clemson has better skilled players, and clearly the better QB. I think Clemson will be the best offense and defense that Bama has faced all year.

The battle will be in there trenches and Clemson has more than held it's own against some pretty darn good teams this year. I like our D-line against their O-line...... I think Clemson will shut down their run game and force Coker to be a passer which falls into the strength of Clemson's D, which is the secondary....

That's funny. Ohio State and Michigan looked alright I think. Wisconsin, Minnesota and Nebraska too. I think we'll find out pretty quick how good Alabama is - but I can tell you that Ohio State is the best Big 10 Team. Their flukey loss to Michigan State was their only blemish and that happened only because Meyer refused to run the ball. Coaching error. They probably were the only team capable of beating Alabama.
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
1/6/16 3:39 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
I am really looking forward to the game.

I think the two best made it.
1/6/16 7:18 pm

Post Re: Clemson Tracy S Hamilton
spartanfan wrote:
Tracy S Hamilton wrote:
Tracy S Hamilton wrote:

That's funny. Ohio State and Michigan looked alright I think. Wisconsin, Minnesota and Nebraska too. I think we'll find out pretty quick how good Alabama is - but I can tell you that Ohio State is the best Big 10 Team. Their flukey loss to Michigan State was their only blemish and that happened only because Meyer refused to run the ball. Coaching error. They probably were the only team capable of beating Alabama.

Well, that was at least funny!! Very Happy coulda, woulda, shoulda....... we've heard it all before..... I really thought Iowa would beat Michigan St., but their schedule was awfully weak..... and it caught up with them in the conference championship game...
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
1/8/16 11:27 am

Post krista
Ohio state does pretty good with a gator retread coach.

Can't remember last time Michigan beat them.

Guarantee you if Michigan ever makes a national championship game again....and meets the Gators...Michigan Wil lose. Course you guys won't ever make it again. Harbaugh will give up and quit again when he can't win.and move on...like he always does.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Golf Cart Mafia Capo
1/8/16 4:31 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic