Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

2015 Regrets! Got Any?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post 2015 Regrets! Got Any? Old Time Country Preacher
The end a the year gives us a time to ruminate, evaluate, take inventory, etc. an all. Any a yall got any regrets for 2015? Acts-pert Poster
12/31/15 2:58 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
I regret taking a diuretic blood pressure pill and drinking caffeine before running a half marathon. It cost me a night in the hospital in Little Rock. Acts-pert Poster
12/31/15 3:16 pm

Post c6thplayer1
Eddie Robbins wrote:
I regret taking a diuretic blood pressure pill and drinking caffeine before running a half marathon. It cost me a night in the hospital in Little Rock.

What did that do to you ?
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/31/15 4:37 pm

Post Cojak
It has been many years since I have had any 'real' regrets at the year's end.
A silly regret is not getting a 'Florida Sun Pass' sooner for the toll roads and airport parking in Florida. I have enjoyed the 'express' lanes.

When you get old you have to DIG for regrets. Or at least I do, and I thank the Lord for that. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
1/1/16 12:46 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Regrets? I've had a few.
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
Then saw it through...
1/1/16 2:31 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Eddie Robbins wrote:
I regret taking a diuretic blood pressure pill and drinking caffeine before running a half marathon. It cost me a night in the hospital in Little Rock.

What did that do to you ?

The combination of diuretic blood pressure medication and caffeine caused me to be light-headed and I eventually passed out in my car after the race. 911 was called and I went to the hospital. Of course, they are checking for a heart attack and because the enzyme level was high (I had just run a half marathon) they kept me overnight to be checked the next morning. The only problem I had was being dehydrated. The cardiologist said I was in great shape and he wouldn't have kept me overnight. Anyway, I learned my lesson and have run 4 half marathons since with no issues. I ran 7 last year.
Acts-pert Poster
1/1/16 2:49 pm

Post Re: 2015 Regrets! Got Any? caseyleejones
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
The end a the year gives us a time to ruminate, evaluate, take inventory, etc. an all. Any a yall got any regrets for 2015?

Yep...being suckered into believing you were leaving for good....for the third time....

.....what does it say about liars and the lake of fire?......oh wait...you were just joshing..... Twisted Evil
Acts-perienced Poster
1/1/16 5:43 pm

Post Re: 2015 Regrets! Got Any? Old Time Country Preacher
caseyleejones wrote:
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
The end a the year gives us a time to ruminate, evaluate, take inventory, etc. an all. Any a yall got any regrets for 2015?

Yep...being suckered into believing you were leaving for good....for the third time....

.....what does it say about liars and the lake of fire?......oh wait...you were just joshing..... Twisted Evil

I knowed it was just a matter a time till somebody mentioned a regret what included the ole timer. Soon as I seen you had posted, casey, for I even opened the thread an read ya post, I was grinning. Cool
Acts-pert Poster
1/1/16 7:40 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic