Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump links Bill Clinton and abuse of women

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump links Bill Clinton and abuse of women Nature Boy Florida
How come when Hillary talks about believing women when they report sexual abuse - no one except Trump has ever bothered laughing in her face - regarding her defense of Bill and labeling women "bimbo eruptions".

Just one more reason Trump will win it all.
12/31/15 8:13 am

Post Re: Trump links Bill Clinton and abuse of women UncleJD
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
How come when Hillary talks about believing women when they report sexual abuse - no one except Trump has ever bothered laughing in her face - regarding her defense of Bill and labeling women "bimbo eruptions".

Just one more reason Trump will win it all.

Can you imagine how much mud-slinging will be going on between those two? It will be entertaining, for a while at least. Have you noticed that EVERY national news show does a piece on Trump nearly every single time they air? If the old adage about all publicity, even negative publicity, is good publicity is true, there is no wonder why Trump keeps rising in the polls. He is still not my pick, Ted Cruz is, but like him or not, if he wins we can at least hope for a big shake-up in the Republican party who has done very little since 1988.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/31/15 9:44 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Trump is taking a gamble that no one in the GOP is willing to take -- that if you call the left and the media (but I repeat myself) out for their obvious and blatant hypocrisies, every day Americans are smart enough to see it and agree with you.

I still think he's narcissistic and very unprepared for an office like POTUS, but if his train wreck candidacy takes the GOP down and shows future candidates who actually do have what it takes to be POTUS how to navigate the left and the media... it will all be worthwhile.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/31/15 10:01 am

Post UncleJD
Dave Dorsey wrote:
Trump is taking a gamble that no one in the GOP is willing to take -- that if you call the left and the media (but I repeat myself) out for their obvious and blatant hypocrisies, every day Americans are smart enough to see it and agree with you.

I still think he's narcissistic and very unprepared for an office like POTUS, but if his train wreck candidacy takes the GOP down and shows future candidates who actually do have what it takes to be POTUS how to navigate the left and the media... it will all be worthwhile.

I agree. He is a train-wreck, but the derailment seems to be aimed squarely at a building that needs to come down.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/31/15 11:05 am

Post c6thplayer1
UncleJD wrote:
Dave Dorsey wrote:

I agree. He is a train-wreck, but the derailment seems to be aimed squarely at a building that needs to come down.

Great! The "good ole boy" network of Republicans are getting exposed and they dont like it... Laughing
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/31/15 4:40 pm

Post Cojak
c6thplayer1 wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
Dave Dorsey wrote:

Great! The "good ole boy" network of Republicans are getting exposed and they dont like it... Laughing

It is amazing, the RNC actually appear (and I believe it's true) that they had rather lose the race for the White House rather than see Trump win. I guess it stands to reason to them, they get the same pay follow the same rules and they can complain about the Democrats winning at the same time. What a sorry state of affairs... Twisted Evil
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/31/15 6:45 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic