Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

I enjoy watching Loud Mouth Cruz

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post I enjoy watching Loud Mouth Cruz c6thplayer1
interrupting and not adhering to the rules of the debate. we all know that what he has to say is much more important than everyone else and therefore should be allowed to give his full opinion regardless of time constraints. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/15/15 10:56 pm

Post Re: I enjoy watching Loud Mouth Cruz Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
interrupting and not adhering to the rules of the debate. we all know that what he has to say is much more important than everyone else and therefore should be allowed to give his full opinion regardless of time constraints. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

He is making up for the times he was cheated out of in previous debates. They can't ignore him any more.
12/16/15 6:30 am

Post Dave Dorsey
Cruz is a leader. I want to vote for a leader. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/16/15 8:17 am

Post UncleJD
wow, who wasn't a loud mouth last night? Even Bush was a few times (or at least he tried). Trump was a <donkey> all night with the exception of his love-fest with Carson and Cruz. Several of them were just trying to get some time in since the first half was dominated by Rubio, Paul and Trump Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/16/15 9:46 am

Post Kasich churchsinger
I felt Kasich droned on past the bell EVERY.TIME he spoke. He is irritating to watch and listen to. Friendly Face
12/16/15 10:52 am

Post Re: Kasich c6thplayer1
churchsinger wrote:
I felt Kasich droned on past the bell EVERY.TIME he spoke. He is irritating to watch and listen to.

HE's a dud from the word go.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/16/15 11:02 am

Post Eddie Robbins
We need everyone but Trump, Cruz, Carson and Rubio to drop out. Maybe Carly. Having 9 on the stage is hurting the debate process. Also, on FOX News should host the debates with conservatives asking the questions, IMHO. Acts-pert Poster
12/16/15 2:28 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Uh oh.....

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/did-ted-cruz-reveal-classified-information-gop-debate-n481076?cid=sm_fb
Acts-pert Poster
12/16/15 2:33 pm

Post UncleJD
I noticed that last night and hoped it wasn't true. We'll see. I still prefer Cruz, and I don't like Rubio's immigration voting record and the fact that he is an establishment guy. But I have to admit he looked the most presidential last night. Followed by Christie (YUK), and even Jeb. Man I hate that I just said that, I have to go shower now. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/16/15 2:50 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Christie was classic in ignoring Rand's rant about him. Acts-pert Poster
12/16/15 3:05 pm

Post c6thplayer1
UncleJD wrote:
I noticed that last night and hoped it wasn't true. We'll see. I still prefer Cruz, and I don't like Rubio's immigration voting record and the fact that he is an establishment guy. But I have to admit he looked the most presidential last night. Followed by Christie (YUK), and even Jeb. Man I hate that I just said that, I have to go shower now.

Your right on about the presidential look. I wasnt happy with any of them last night though.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/16/15 3:53 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Uh oh.....

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/did-ted-cruz-reveal-classified-information-gop-debate-n481076?cid=sm_fb

Crisis resolved: http://hotair.com/archives/2015/12/16/senate-intel-committee-heads-no-were-not-investigating-anyone-for-revealing-classified-info-at-last-nights-debate/
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/16/15 5:31 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic