Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Now Trump might be in trouble

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Now Trump might be in trouble Resident Skeptic
I applaud Mr. Cruz. He has played Trump like a deck of cards.

And some of you were right when you said Trump's mouth would one day be his undoing. But it was NOT Trump's bluntness about immigration, Islam and political correctness that snared him. It was his negative comments on Cruz.

Trump had the gall to criticize Cruz and call him a maniac for standing up to the establishment in the Senate, the establishment Trump claims to hate. This certainly makes Trump look like a hypocrite and it will cause him to start losing support to Cruz.

Thankfully Cruz is in agreement with Trump on most things. This should be interesting.
12/14/15 7:10 pm

Post UncleJD
yeah, that kinda got my goat too. So Cruz is a "maniac" for "yelling" at the system. But Trump isn't for yelling at everyone and calling them stupid losers? I had no problem with Trump calling a spade a spade, but now it looks like he's just saying whatever he thinks it will take to win rather than be honest. Why not go after Cruz on not being tough enough or something?

I hope they go at it on Tuesday. Cruz is a constitutional genius, if he can pin Trump down on that, he wins.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/14/15 8:49 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
I was speaking with my friend, who ran for US Senate last election, about Trump going 3rd party. She tells me it will be almost impossible for him to get on the ballots at this point, which is great news. I asked about him going Libertarian and she, being a Libertarian, said there is no way they would accept him. The other party is the Green Party and I can't see that either.

I just don't want Hillary!
Acts-pert Poster
12/14/15 9:09 pm

Post UncleJD
I'll vote for Trump if he wins the GOP, I even prefer him over most of the field if for no other reason than the establishment will have a collective coronary. But I personally like Cruz the best though I don't know how he'd fair against Hillary. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/14/15 9:45 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Cruz has been making all the right moves.

Too bad I will be watching "The Voice" instead of the debate tonight.
12/15/15 8:11 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic