Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

GOP flips off its voter base (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post GOP flips off its voter base (L) Resident Skeptic
Told you so....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gop-preparing-for-contested-convention/2015/12/10/d72574bc-9f73-11e5-8728-1af6af208198_story.html
12/10/15 5:43 pm

Post Re: GOP flips off its voter base (L) c6thplayer1
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Told you so....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gop-preparing-for-contested-convention/2015/12/10/d72574bc-9f73-11e5-8728-1af6af208198_story.html

Quote:
Our goal is to ensure a successful nomination and that requires us thinking through every scenario, including a contested convention.”

I guess when the lake is drained and your up to your eyeballs in alligators and still continue to wade , you might say your time is up.

If the GOP tries to get rid of Trump in this manner then I would say the GOP is finished. It will be for my support.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/10/15 6:55 pm

Post georgiapath
I think Trump is the only one that has a chance of beating Hillary. The rest are the same ole, same ole. I still think Hillary will win because she will continue the Obama free stuff and we have millions of people living off the government. I hope I am wrong. Acts-dicted
12/16/15 8:44 am

Post (L) bonnie knox
Quote:
I think Trump is the only one that has a chance of beating Hillary.

Maybe not.
http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/nbc-poll-clinton-would-trounce-trump-lose-rubio-carson-n478676
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/16/15 8:51 am

Post Eddie Robbins
georgiapath wrote:
I think Trump is the only one that has a chance of beating Hillary. The rest are the same ole, same ole. I still think Hillary will win because she will continue the Obama free stuff and we have millions of people living off the government. I hope I am wrong.

Rubio, whom I am voting for at this point.
Acts-pert Poster
12/16/15 9:34 am

Post UncleJD
I admit that Rubio probably improved his position the most last night. But he still looks very weak on immigration and that's a problem to the base right now. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/16/15 9:48 am

Post UncleJD
I retract that. It looks like Bush may have gained the most considering how terrible he was doing in the polls before. He actually showed a backbone last night. He made a good point when he told Trump that if he was offended so easily right now, just wait until he has to deal with Putin or China. I thought that was one of the best of the night. Then when Trump came back with basically "You're terrible Jeb, nobody cares about you you're in last place" that might not have hurt Jeb either. I still loath him as Mr. Establishment, but he at least showed a little of the family character last night (something I've never questioned even though I don't agree with their policies) Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/16/15 6:30 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
I retract that. It looks like Bush may have gained the most considering how terrible he was doing in the polls before. He actually showed a backbone last night. He made a good point when he told Trump that if he was offended so easily right now, just wait until he has to deal with Putin or China. I thought that was one of the best of the night. Then when Trump came back with basically "You're terrible Jeb, nobody cares about you you're in last place" that might not have hurt Jeb either. I still loath him as Mr. Establishment, but he at least showed a little of the family character last night (something I've never questioned even though I don't agree with their policies)

Most of the annalists I've heard today have the opposite opinion and saw Jeb as looking weak and desperate.
12/16/15 7:17 pm

Post UncleJD
He's looked weak and desperate every time LOL, but just less weak this time. And he was on the top 3 on cnn this morning, but I'm sure you can get a different result from every news outlet. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/16/15 8:12 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic