Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

GOP establishment trying to elect Hillary?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post GOP establishment trying to elect Hillary? Resident Skeptic
I have often suspected that the GOP establishment is full of closet Democrats. Their ignoring of and even trying to undermine the Tea Party landslide victories in the past few mid-term elections, as well as their continually nominating soft Presidential candidates have always caused me to suspect they are in bed with the enemy.

According to an influential conservative member of the media, the GOP establishment plans to fight Trump at the convention no matter how many delegates support him, and to run Romney/Ryan on an alternative ticket if Trump prevails at the convention.

If they do this, I predict it will cause the death of the GOP.
12/10/15 7:43 am

Post Hillary will win the Election caveator
I hate to say it, but the conservatives supporting Trump are going to hand this election to Hillary.

Donald Trump is a plant in the Republican Party. If he wins the nomination, Hillary will win in the biggest landslide election that we have ever seen. If Trump doesn't win the nomination, he will run as an independent candidate and Hillary will win in the biggest landslide that we have ever seen.

Well played Hillary and Donald, well played!
Acts-celerater
12/10/15 10:56 am

Post I understand..... spartanfan
but I don't think you can really blame Trump. For you see, if there is not a republican candidate who is solid, strong, likable and sane enough to defeat Donald Trump in the quest to get the nomination then there is no way this side of Heavenly intervention that they will be able to defeat the Democrat whoever it is. It was proven by a Howard University mathematician before the 2008 election that a Republican cannot win without a majority of independents/minority/female and illegal immigrant votes being cast their way. That pretty much tells us that the numbers have shifted over the last decade to where it is almost impossible and very improbable that we can have anyone except a Democrat for president unless there is a major shift in the percentages of Democrats/Republicans in the USA and the way the Republican party is viewed by those outside the 2 main parties.

So, If someone can't capture the hearts of the Republicans enough to overwhelm Trump then it's over before it starts. It will be President Hilary Clinton. Almost mathematically impossible for it not to be at this point. It will take a real "Reagan -like" actor to pull off a win for the Republicans. I know a lot of people won't like this post - and that's because down deep they know it's true and they can't stand the thought.
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
12/10/15 11:44 am

Post Re: I understand..... UncleJD
spartanfan wrote:
and illegal immigrant votes being cast their way.

huh? They always vote 200% democrat
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/10/15 12:22 pm

Post Re: Hillary will win the Election Resident Skeptic
caveator wrote:
I hate to say it, but the conservatives supporting Trump are going to hand this election to Hillary.

Donald Trump is a plant in the Republican Party. If he wins the nomination, Hillary will win in the biggest landslide election that we have ever seen. If Trump doesn't win the nomination, he will run as an independent candidate and Hillary will win in the biggest landslide that we have ever seen.

You simply do not realize you've been snookered. It is CNN/Clintons who are spreading this "secret pact" nonsense in order to discourage Trump supporters. A guy like Trump now has millions of adoring fans, controls the media, and has a shot at being the most powerful man in the world only to gladly hand it to someone else? You are smoking something if you think that.

And what of his past friendship with the Clintons? Was his friendship with them any different than his friendship with Reagan and the Bush family? In fact, if you want to talk about Republicans who are tight with the Clintons you had better look at the Bush family, not Trump.

Yes, there is a GOP conspiracy to aid Hillary. You are just accusing the wrong Republican. Trump is attracting Democrats, Independents, and has 25% of the black vote. The Clintons are scared.
12/10/15 3:20 pm

Post Re: Hillary will win the Election caveator
Resident Skeptic wrote:
caveator wrote:

You simply do not realize you've been snookered. It is CNN/Clintons who are spreading this "secret pact" nonsense in order to discourage Trump supporters. A guy like Trump now has millions of adoring fans, controls the media, and has a shot at being the most powerful man in the world only to gladly hand it to someone else? You are smoking something if you think that.

And what of his past friendship with the Clintons? Was his friendship with them any different than his friendship with Reagan and the Bush family? In fact, if you want to talk about Republicans who are tight with the Clintons you had better look at the Bush family, not Trump.

Yes, there is a GOP conspiracy to aid Hillary. You are just accusing the wrong Republican. Trump is attracting Democrats, Independents, and has 25% of the black vote. The Clintons are scared.

The Clintons are gloating. What is Trump saying that you support? I sincerely don't get how people, especially Christians can be so naive to follow this joker.
Acts-celerater
12/10/15 3:57 pm

Post Re: Hillary will win the Election UncleJD
caveator wrote:
What is Trump saying that you support?

I'll bite

How about these? (which ones are you against?)

1. We have a problem with the our borders and we should build a wall, no border, no country.

2. We have a problem with legal immigrants like the ones in San Bernadino who were vetted according to our best efforts so obviously that is broken. We can't let people from Pakistan come over here simply because they have an internet girlfriend over here (but say anything like that and you're a racist/bigot, sound familiar???)

3. Based on #2, we need to stop allowing Muslims to come in to until we figure out what we are doing (I won't use the exact words, but it was what the ... we're doing).

4. We need to monitor some mosques that are teaching extremism.

5. We need to monitor Muslim Americans who have left this country and gone to countries known to produce radical Muslims.

6. We need to not allow Muslim Americans to go to those countries and come back in without monitoring their actions in those countries (this is what he said based on the entire context, not on the sound-bytes coming from the media).

7. We have a problem when politicians won't call it Islamic Terrorism and want to fight global warming instead.

How about these statements that everyone hates him for?

8. On Baltimore - "Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!"

9. Mexico is sending people to America who are "bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They are rapists" - -- same sentence "some I assume are good people," he said. "But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we're getting. ... It's got to stop. And it's got to stop fast."

10. Planned Parenthood should be shut down, they do awful things in there. (simplistic but true)

How about this example of media fabrication by sound-byte selection.

Last month Trump told NBC News that he “would certainly implement” a database tracking Muslims in the US.
“I would certainly implement that. Absolutely,” Trump said.
“There should be a lot of systems, beyond databases,” he added. “We should have a lot of systems.”
When asked whether Muslims would be legally obligated to sign into the database, Trump responded: “They have to be — they have to be.”

The context of the above was Muslim refugees coming into America (in the US). This was not about American citizens (clarified by Trump himself later but ignored)... Is this one wrong?

All that said, if Cruz would come out as strong as Trump yet saying everything in the more polished and thoughtful way he is capable of, I'd hope that Trumps support would shift to Cruz. I prefer Cruz. But nothing that Trump has said (in context) is wrong with the exceptions of some crass stuff about a lady reporter and (possibly) a disabled lib reporter.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/10/15 6:06 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic