Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate
Browse by what's: hot | new | rising | top of the week

Trump and the Video...Yes there is one! (Link)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump and the Video...Yes there is one! (Link) diakoneo
http://nypost.com/2015/12/03/the-video-of-revelers-cheering-911-that-no-one-got-to-see/

There is a video of celebration of thousands of Muslims on 9-11.

It was of Palestinians

It was NEVER shown! (Blame that on gutless media)

I thought I had seen it too, but I knew it was Palestinians.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/7/15 9:45 am

Post bonnie knox
Yeah, but that wasn't filmed in New Jersey. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/7/15 10:19 am

Post Cojak
bonnie knox wrote:
Yeah, but that wasn't filmed in New Jersey.

Point.

I think I remember some quick shots of celebrations in the USA, we did not watch TV much then. If there were large celebrations they were more private and in the Muslim conclaves not open to journalists methinks.

In the aftermath of 9/11 the idea would not have been a good one. Evil or Very Mad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/7/15 10:37 am

Post UncleJD
Cojak wrote:
bonnie knox wrote:

Point.

I think I remember some quick shots of celebrations in the USA, we did not watch TV much then. If there were large celebrations they were more private and in the Muslim conclaves not open to journalists methinks.

In the aftermath of 9/11 the idea would not have been a good one. Evil or Very Mad

I think many of us remember that too Cojak. And of course we are told that we just remember the shots from other countries, but I don't think its that simple. I remember being outraged that "Americans" would be celebrating. Its a white-wash job.
12/7/15 10:43 am

Post diakoneo
bonnie knox wrote:

Yeah, that is what I meant by Palestinians.

Sorry for the miscommunication. Twisted Evil

Just don't understand why the Trumpster can't admit he made a mistake

Question Shocked

NOT really...his ego just won't let it happen and many of his fans...well they continue to take up for him.

Sounds like our current Emperor er I mean President Twisted Evil
12/7/15 4:43 pm

Post UncleJD
a video of it happening elsewhere doesn't prove it didn't happen here. I love all the "proving a negative" that's going on out there in the MSM. It can't be proven to not have happened, that is impossible. Further, you'd have to believe that there are no America-hating Muslims in America to believe it didn't happen at all over here. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/7/15 5:02 pm

Post UncleJD
It also occurs to me that the smart phone was still 6 years away so the idea that "if it happened, it would have been on video" is invalid. Many of us distinctly remember reports of it going on specifically in Jersey City whether or not any "news" station footage survived the purge is irrelevant. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/7/15 8:43 pm

Post I do not like or support Donald Trump. Brandon Bohannon
But...

My wife and I lived in New Jersey on Sept 11th. She worked for an airline based at Newark International Airport. We were the youth pastors for Steve Allen at the Spotswood COG in Monroe Township, NJ. Kelly and I lived in Franklin Park, NJ.

Our antenna picked up t.v. stations off of the World Trade Center. When the towers fell, we lost every channel but one that we were able to pick up out of Philadelphia.

We both have vague memories of seeing t.v. reports of Muslims celebrating in NJ. We both remember being angry to see and hear about this. I do not support Trump but I am curious now about how we remember something that we are now being told never happened.
Proverbs 3:5-6; John 13:34-35; Acts 1:8
Acts-celerater
12/7/15 9:27 pm

Post By the way... Brandon Bohannon
Neither my wife nor I remember seeing "thousands" but we do remember seeing something.
Proverbs 3:5-6; John 13:34-35; Acts 1:8
Acts-celerater
12/7/15 9:58 pm

Post diakoneo
I believe Giuliani said he remembered muslim celebrators too. I remember hearing about it. But only Trump said there were "thousands". Giuliani said Trump exaggerated. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/7/15 10:38 pm

Post UncleJD
diakoneo wrote:
I believe Giuliani said he remembered muslim celebrators too. I remember hearing about it. But only Trump said there were "thousands". Giuliani said Trump exaggerated.

He may have exagerated how many he actually saw, but its fair to say that the media lies when they claim it never happened, further Trump probably extrapolated that thousands were doing based on just the ones he did see. I believe the number would likely have been many thousands. Look at what the moderate Muslims said on TV about Israel would fall in 2 years. These people hate America, even when they live well here. They think that with some home-grown Sharia, they can make things even better.
12/7/15 11:51 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
further Trump probably extrapolated that thousands were doing based on just the ones he did see

No, it's just that what Trump talks about is YUGE or very terrible or wonderfully great. Nothing in between.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/8/15 8:12 am

Post diakoneo
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:
further Trump probably extrapolated that thousands were doing based on just the ones he did see

No, it's just that what Trump talks about is YUGE or very terrible or wonderfully great. Nothing in between.

Yep...

he is the ringmaster and his desire is to make this(Republican nomination) the largest sideshow ever...YUGE!
12/8/15 1:27 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic