Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Emphasizing only white racism (L)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Emphasizing only white racism (L) Resident Skeptic
The media reporting only white racism is in and of itself racial discrimination. Here is the inconvenient truth......

The truth about interracial rape

Year 2003 – Rape/Sexual Assault White on Black: 0
Black on White: 20,309
Black on Black: 21,104

Year 2004 – Rape/Sexual Assault White on Black: 0
Black on White: 11,610
Black on Black: 35,330

Year 2005 – Rape/Sexual Assault White on Black : 0
Black on White: 37,460
Black on Black: 36, 620

Year 2006 – Rape/Sexual Assault White on Black: 0
Black on White: 32, 443
Black on Black: 7,705

Year 2007 – Rape/Sexual Assault White on Black: 0
Black on White: 14,092
Black on Black: 12,780

Year 2008 – Rape/Sexual Assault White on Black: 0
Black on White: 19,292
Black on Black: 34,841

Total over six conservative years: White on Black: 0
Black on White: 135,206
Black on Black: 148,380

Average over six consecutive years: White on Black: 0
Black on White: 22,534
Black on Black: 24,730

"Presently the FBI appears to have only published the full statistical tables up to year 2008. After that the FBI website only has smaller “bulletins” that do not include the full data."

"Meanwhile, in the real America, week after week, the newspapers report the rapes of white women by black men—though, of course, without ever once using the words, "a white woman was raped by black man." Just last week in the New York Post there was a story about a serial black rapist who invaded women's apartments on Manhattan's Upper West Side; you knew the rapist was black from a police drawing accompanying the story, and you knew the victims were most likely white from the neighborhoods where the attacks occurred. But even when news media's reports of black on white rape make the race of the perpetrator evident (which the media only does in a minority of instances), no explicit reference is ever made to the racial aspect of the case. Each story of black on white rape is reported in isolation, not presented as part of a larger pattern. There is never the slightest mention of the fact that white women in this country are being targeted by black rapists. In the inverted world of liberalism, the phenomenon does not exist."

interracial rape white on black
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus04.pdf
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus04.pdf
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus05.pdf
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus06.pdf
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus07.pdf
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus08.pdf

Nonwhites commit at least 90% of all violent crimes in America (FBI)
http://www.dailystormer.com/90-nonwhite-violent-crime-rate-fbi/

And when did the national news ever harp on these incidents night after night?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG4W_Kq8v6g
12/6/15 6:59 pm

Post c6thplayer1
they wont report if because their afraid that someone might call them a racist. I would never call them a racist , just a liberal idiot whose eyes are closed.

Obama along with a few governors and mayors have made racial tensions so great that the string that holds us together is about to break.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/6/15 9:15 pm

Post mytimewillcome
Did a black person hurt you or a family member? Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
12/7/15 2:57 am

Post Resident Skeptic
mytimewillcome wrote:
Did a black person hurt you or a family member?

No and only a liberal dodging the truth will try to divert attention by asking such questions.
12/7/15 5:04 am

Post Resident... Aaron Scott
I hear you. But are you aware that the Daily Stormer is a Neo-Nazi website? Just look at what they say about Jews.

I have significant difficulty believing that there was not a single rape of a black woman by a white man in all those years. Something is off, I believe.

Did you pull these stats, are copy them? I would just like to see the details.
12/7/15 5:58 am

Post (L) bonnie knox
Aaron Scott wrote:
I hear you. But are you aware that the Daily Stormer is a Neo-Nazi website? Just look at what they say about Jews.

I have significant difficulty believing that there was not a single rape of a black woman by a white man in all those years. Something is off, I believe.

A jury today decides whether this white cop is guilty, charged as a serial rapist. All victims were black.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/daniel-holtzclaw-accused-rape_5661d020e4b08e945fef3ef4
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/7/15 8:31 am

Post Re: Resident... c6thplayer1
Aaron Scott wrote:

There were probably a few that were not reported or dropped off the list but the imbalance still remains.
12/7/15 11:09 am

Post bonnie knox
If blacks perps are raping, for example, an equal number of white victims and black victims, the blacks are a disproportionately larger group of victims, since they make up a much smaller portion of the population. (Yes, I know, so liberal of me to point that out.) Also, are these stats based on the number of convictions? Does that take into account biases in the justice system? (I know, how liberal of me to point that out.) Do these stats take into account the number of unreported rapes and the ridiculous number of rape kits that have never been tested? (I know, how liberal of me to point that out.)
And in one of the charts which had that "0," there was an asterisk and a little note that said the number was based on a sample of 10 or fewer. What?!!

I don't know why I'm bringing these things up. I will be accused of being blind, liberal, gullible, naïve, etc.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/7/15 12:22 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
bonnie knox wrote:
If blacks perps are raping, for example, an equal number of white victims and black victims, the blacks are a disproportionately larger group of victims, since they make up a much smaller portion of the population. (Yes, I know, so liberal of me to point that out.) Also, are these stats based on the number of convictions? Does that take into account biases in the justice system? (I know, how liberal of me to point that out.) Do these stats take into account the number of unreported rapes and the ridiculous number of rape kits that have never been tested? (I know, how liberal of me to point that out.)
And in one of the charts which had that "0," there was an asterisk and a little note that said the number was based on a sample of 10 or fewer. What?!!

I don't know why I'm bringing these things up. I will be accused of being blind, liberal, gullible, naïve, etc.
Bonnie blacks are being raped by blacks.
12/7/15 1:36 pm

Post Re: Resident... Resident Skeptic
Aaron Scott wrote:

It is sad that we have to rely on neo Nazis at all for truth in some instances. Please note the links to FBI

Last edited by Resident Skeptic on 12/7/15 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-dicted
12/7/15 1:38 pm

Post Re: (L) Resident Skeptic
bonnie knox wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:

A jury today decides whether this white cop is guilty, charged as a serial rapist. All victims were black.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/daniel-holtzclaw-accused-rape_5661d020e4b08e945fef3ef4

And there is a prime example. Certainly it seems he targeted black woman. But it is very rare for a white man to rape a black woman in America. Yet the Huffington Post made it a point to mention the racial demographics, like all liberal outlets do, and only because the perpetrator was white and the victims black. The rarity of such an act should be the story here, as well as the fact that black rapists target white women nearly 50% of the time.
12/7/15 6:14 pm

Post Re: Resident... Resident Skeptic
c6thplayer1 wrote:
Aaron Scott wrote:

There were probably a few that were not reported or dropped off the list but the imbalance still remains.

When it is 10 or less, the FBI counts it as zero for some reason.
12/7/15 6:16 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
black rapists target white women nearly 50% of the time

So why are white rapists so racists? (And I'm sure some rape victims are male, and that's probably an under reported statistic as well.) I think it's bad when someone is raped regardless of the color of the perpetrator. If 50% of the victims of black rapists are white, while whites make up more than 50% of the population, that means that black rapists are disproportionately raping black victims.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/7/15 6:31 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:
black rapists target white women nearly 50% of the time

So why are white rapists so racists? (And I'm sure some rape victims are male, and that's probably an under reported statistic as well.) I think it's bad when someone is raped regardless of the color of the perpetrator. If 50% of the victims of black rapists are white, while whites make up more than 50% of the population, that means that black rapists are disproportionately raping black victims.

So the story to you is that white rapists are racist for not raping blacks?

The real story is blacks are not getting raped by whites. Nor are whites murdering blacks nearly much as blacks are murdering whites. You want to talk disproportionate? Blacks are only 11% of the population. Yet they kill many times more whites than whites kill them (who are 70% of the population). Spin it though you may, whites are disproportionately many times more victims of racism by blacks than blacks are by whites.
12/7/15 7:46 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
whites are disproportionately many times more victims of racism by blacks than blacks are by whites

You are assuming that when the perpetrator and victim are of opposite races, there is racism involved, and that would not have to be so.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/7/15 10:28 pm

Post c6thplayer1
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:
whites are disproportionately many times more victims of racism by blacks than blacks are by whites

You are assuming that when the perpetrator and victim are of opposite races, there is racism involved, and that would not have to be so.

A lot of these rapes and murders are in big cities like Chicago, Detroit etc. You can bet your last dollar that racism exist there. If one does not believe this just try walking through one of these hoods any time of day.
12/7/15 10:42 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:

It seems the media thinks so since in half of cases (white attacker,black victim) the race of the parties involved is repeatedly stressed. In the other half of cases (black attacker, white victim), the media admittedly covers up the race of the parties involved.

White on black crime:racism

Black on white crime: incidental

Accept it or not, this is another clear indication that white people are being singled out by the establishment for discrimination.
12/12/15 12:16 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
USDOJ stats show that during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites. This figure is consistent with reports from 2008, the last year DOJ released similar statistics. Perhaps not coincidentally, that was the year Mr. Obama was elected president.

Interestingly, we find that violent interracial crime involving blacks and Hispanics occurs in almost exactly the same proportions as black/white crime: Blacks are the attackers 82.5 percent of the time, while Hispanics are attackers only 17.5 percent of the time.

Some observers argue that what causes the overwhelming preponderance of black-on-white over white-on-black violence is “chance of encounter,” due to the fact that there are five times as many whites as blacks in the American population. However, there are only about 30 percent more Hispanics than blacks, yet black-on-Hispanic violence is almost as lopsided as black-on-white violence. This suggests blacks may be deliberately targeting both whites and Hispanics.

Using figures for the 2013 racial mix of the population–62.2 percent white, 17.1 percent Hispanic, 13.2 percent black–we can calculate the average likelihood of a person of each race attacking the other. A black is 27 times more likely to attack a white and 8 times more likely to attack a Hispanic than the other way around. A Hispanic is eight times more likely to attack a white than vice versa.

We can also calculate how often criminals of each group choose victims of other races. When whites commit violence they choose fellow whites as victims 82.4 percent of the time, and almost never attack blacks. Blacks attack whites almost as often as they attack blacks, and Hispanics attack whites more often than they attack any other group, including their own.

When it comes to crime, the FBI reports that in 2012 blacks committed:

49.4% of all murders

32.5% of all forcible rapes

54.9% of all robberies

34.1% of all aggravated assaults

28.1% of ALL crime
12/12/15 5:17 pm

Post bonnie knox
I understand that blacks are charged with crime at a higher percentage (as a ratio of the population) than whites are. Keep posting stats if that makes you happy, but I've got that. But it seems your argument is that the higher crime rate of blacks is based on blacks' racism or somehow proves black racism. Yet, the percentage of victims of these crimes (ones perpetrated by blacks) are disproportionately black.

Let's say you have a population of dots. Seventy % of the dots are yellow and 30% of the dots are green. Let's say the green dots commit more crime but let's also say they cannot see color, so they just randomly commit crimes on other dots. So if they just randomly commit crimes, you would expect about 70% of their victims to be yellow dots and 30% of their victims to be green dots. If the green dots are totally colorblind, you would expect that result regardless of how often the yellow dots commit crime on the green dots.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
12/12/15 6:53 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
bonnie knox wrote:
I understand that blacks are charged with crime at a higher percentage (as a ratio of the population) than whites are. Keep posting stats if that makes you happy, but I've got that. But it seems your argument is that the higher crime rate of blacks is based on blacks' racism or somehow proves black racism. Yet, the percentage of victims of these crimes (ones perpetrated by blacks) are disproportionately black.

Let's say you have a population of dots. Seventy % of the dots are yellow and 30% of the dots are green. Let's say the green dots commit more crime but let's also say they cannot see color, so they just randomly commit crimes on other dots. So if they just randomly commit crimes, you would expect about 70% of their victims to be yellow dots and 30% of their victims to be green dots. If the green dots are totally colorblind, you would expect that result regardless of how often the yellow dots commit crime on the green dots.

You are missing the whole point of this thread. This thread is a response to the narrative that claims blacks are constantly victimized by whites, when the reverse is true. Nothing more.
12/12/15 9:31 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic