Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

The War on Terrorism and other Ideological Wars...

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post The War on Terrorism and other Ideological Wars... Mark Ledbetter
can never be won without changing hearts.

We have not won the War on Poverty, the War on Crime, the War on Drugs, et al because of one fundamental reason - Unless there is a change of heart, a change in belief system that changes the motive for attitudes and actions there can never truly be victory.

Nick Park refers to his experience in a culture adjusting to terrorism. I'm sure he can correct me if I'm wrong but the deadly conflict was along religious and ideological differences polarizing the populace.

They adjusted.

During the height of the Suicide and Bus Bombings, the Israelis "adjusted." Parents were asking themselves should we have a third child should they lose one in a bombing. Children would wake up asking, "Has it happened yet?", a question regarding the almost daily bus bombings. (The "wall" erected put an end to the suicide bombings and sniper fire).

Now they are adjusting to knife-welding terrorists but at a much younger age as this generation of Arab-Palestinians are fully immersed/indoctrinated in hostilities and trained in terrorist activities. It is easier to obtain a knife than a gun, or even run people over in a car.

So, the Israelis are having to adjust again.

Has anyone noticed, and perhaps it is coincidence, overtime our President remarks we have "contained" ISIS or we have nothing to fear regarding ISIS, a "terrorist event" takes place.

And while our focus is upon ISIS, I've read reports indicating Hezbollah and Hama both have training camps in the Western Hemisphere - South America (and one report cites possibilities of camps in the U.S.)

Terrorist are bullies and the odds may be in our favor we won't experience an event personally, but do we really want to write off the casualties as collateral damage, pray for the victims' families and then thank God it was me?

We are not dealing with rational people who have any regard for life - unless it is their own.

They are following the plan of Whahhabism, a plan conceived by Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab (c1700), a plan to not only denounce and eradicate Western Influence, but targeted Christians, Jews, and even moderate Muslims.

Spinoffs in post-modern times include al-Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood, as well as other terrorists groups who have declared war on the West.

While, as Nick Park has suggested, ISIS may not be as large as some suppose, I've read reports the actual sphere of influence of similar ideological groups may be estimated at 10% of the Muslim population. What is 10% of 1.2 billion?

And while we dialogue in secular and political terms, as each of you fully know, there is a spiritual dimension at work in this "war" that is more sinister than all terrorist groups combined.

I am reminded of the Great Beast of Revelation 13 and there we find it/he derived its power from the Dragon.

We may obliterate ISIS from the face of the map but killing bin Laden didn't stop al Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood is not silenced forever, and other groups continue to proliferate their propaganda, recruit marginal and gullible individuals, etc.

This war is inevitable!
Spirit-Led
(This is how I want to be)
Golf Cart Mafia Associate
12/5/15 10:39 am

Post c6thplayer1
Quote:
This war is inevitable!

Yes it is and we should execute it full force with extreme prejudice until these cowards have been exterminated or afraid to come out from under the garbage they live in.

Without this attitude we will never defeat the cowards.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/5/15 7:16 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic