Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate
Browse by what's: hot | new | rising | top of the week

How is the Actscelerate fantasy football league going?

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post How is the Actscelerate fantasy football league going? Nature Boy Florida
Where's the update?
10/21/15 5:15 pm

Post Ha! You know what's up.... spartanfan
I don't think the league Eddie or someone started years ago is still going but I know you are winning the Champions League several of us are in - that's why you want to talk about it.
But you have to play the guy who outscored everyone in the league by 30 or more last week - so you are probably fixing to take a licking. But you drafted well and the Devonta Freeman pick up was sweet. Come Tuesday morning however you won't be in the Fantasy Football mood. Wink
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
10/21/15 10:23 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
We'll see.

Michigan thought they had won last week - so thinking you will win and actually doing it are two different things.

Too many Jags on a team is a sure sign you will lose.
10/22/15 7:27 am

Post Look at the stats.... spartanfan
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
We'll see.

Michigan thought they had won last week - so thinking you will win and actually doing it are two different things.

Those Jag receivers make good fantasy players because the other team is always ahead in the 2nd half playing a "don't let anyone get behind you defense" so the wr's 1 and 2 catch 20 balls between them and eventually get a couple of touchdowns - to pull the team within 10 points as the clock runs out. I get about 30-35 a week between them usually, but last week John Brown went off and was on my bench so I'll start him probably instead of one of the Jags (but I have to guess which Jag to sit). It's all fun - but I've got 3 in a row and I don't see any real competition ahead until I get to Stringbender again Smile
10/22/15 8:06 am

Post Re: Look at the stats.... Nature Boy Florida
spartanfan wrote:
We'll see.

Those Jag receivers make good fantasy players because the other team is always ahead in the 2nd half playing a "don't let anyone get behind you defense" so the wr's 1 and 2 catch 20 balls between them and eventually get a couple of touchdowns - to pull the team within 10 points as the clock runs out. I get about 30-35 a week between them usually, but last week John Brown went off and was on my bench so I'll start him probably instead of one of the Jags (but I have to guess which Jag to sit). It's all fun - but I've got 3 in a row and I don't see any real competition ahead until I get to Stringbender again Smile

I don't have any competition anywhere.

Getting boring.
10/22/15 8:49 am

Post Re: Look at the stats.... spartanfan
spartanfan wrote:
We'll see.

I don't have any competition anywhere.

Getting boring.

No competition huh. 0-1 against last year's champ.
10/25/15 3:02 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Hey - can't win them all.

Check the standings and see who the division leaders are after today...then come back and see me.

You starting Arian Foster next week?
10/25/15 3:50 pm

Post I'm not falling for it.... spartanfan

Check the standings and see who the division leaders are after today...then come back and see me.

I am not going to take your bait and start on how little you know about football. You are a formidable foe in all arenas of football - and I like having you in the league Smile

Having said that - you need to be at least in my rear view mirror before you can eat my dust Smile
10/25/15 9:57 pm

Post Bad breaks happen spartanfan

You starting Steve Smith Sr. next week?
11/2/15 7:44 am

Post Re: Bad breaks happen Nature Boy Florida
spartanfan wrote:

You starting Steve Smith Sr. next week?

Nah - at least he got me some points before wimping out.
He will be cut tomorrow.
Fantasy football is a tough business.
11/2/15 8:20 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
What team has the best record in the league?
11/4/15 6:58 pm

Post You Do! spartanfan
What team has the best record in the league?

That's you! Great job! What team has the best record the last 5 weeks?
(Hint: not guys like Bender, Allen, Justin, Clint or anyone who''s handle here is something other than.... the S fan!)
11/4/15 11:32 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
The regular season champ will be?????

While anything crazy may happen in the playoffs - the regular season champ - the one team that won the most games is (as expected) ________________________________???
12/7/15 3:01 pm

Post NBF! spartanfan
The regular season champ will be?????

While anything crazy may happen in the playoffs - the regular season champ - the one team that won the most games is (as expected) ________________________________???

You are too humble to toot your own horn so I'll reveal that it is NBF! However, you do not get a Super Bowl trophy for that Smile

Last edited by spartanfan on 12/9/15 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
12/8/15 4:22 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
True.

But go ahead and give me the "Most Humble" award.
12/8/15 5:51 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic