Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

What a delight to have Cojak and wife with us!

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post What a delight to have Cojak and wife with us! Aaron Scott
Folks, if you've ever had the "Evangelists of Encouragement," Jack and Sherry Darenell, visit with you, you already know what I mean when I tell you it is a DELIGHT to have them. They are worshipful, attentive, and supportive. And Bro. Jack, if you ask him, will even do a little presentation for the children (which they loved!).

Thank you, Bro. and Sis. Darnell, for coming our way. And thank you for the delicious meal and even better fellowship.

We love you...and we consider you honorary members of our church. God bless you for being such a source of uplifting and blessing.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/29/15 4:19 pm

Post It was our joy! Cojak
For the past two weeks I have not been able to breath deeper than a half breath without the pain of a sharp knife in my side and me make some silly noise, which I could not suppress. I checked out the Drs on the net and I had every malady known to man from cancer to Pleurisy.

I did do a little program for the kids, they were a joy and a delight. Bro Aaron's people are wonderful. I made it thru the program okay, BUT LET ME TELL YOU, Bro Aaron can preach. That is the first full sermon I have heard, in 20 years. My Cochlear did not work well enough to satisfy me for my little program, but it worked to hear Bro. Aaron. The sermon was perfect for me. I held up my hand for prayer (I have not felt like doing that for many years.)

We had dinner with The pastor and his lovely wife and son (and two church members also). Then we went home. My wife and have a 3 mile walk every day, I haven't complained but it has been tough for awhile. BUT TODAY I WALKED THE 3 MILES AND BREATHED AS DEEP AS I WANTED AND DID NOT HAVE A PAIN.
I wanted to thank everyone on Acts who prayed, and especially Bro Aaron and his church who prayed for a need.
BREATHING DEEP brings a smile. God is good. Cool Idea
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/29/15 9:57 pm

Post bonnie knox
I'm glad to hear your good report! [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/30/15 7:52 am

Post Re: What a delight to have Cojak and wife with us! Old Time Country Preacher
Aaron Scott wrote:
We consider you honorary members of our church.

If Mr/Mrs Cojak are "HONORARY" members, does at make em "REAL" members?. Mr. Green
Acts-pert Poster
11/30/15 10:02 am

Post bonnie knox
Only if they tithe. Razz [Insert Acts Pun Here]
11/30/15 10:04 am

Post OTCP... Aaron Scott
They are some of the realest folks I know. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
11/30/15 10:12 am

Post Re: OTCP... Old Time Country Preacher
Aaron Scott wrote:
They are some of the realest folks I know.

Just joshin with ya, bro. When I seen the word "honorary," hey, you know the ole timer, couldn't hardly pass at one up. Wink
Acts-pert Poster
11/30/15 11:13 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
I bet Cojak actually said: "That was the best sermon I have heard in 20 years." - but then admitted he had not heard one in 20 years until the implants.

Glad you feel better Cojak.

One day I am coming to Aaron's church so I can report back to the overseer!
11/30/15 11:38 am

Post Old Time Country Preacher
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
I bet Cojak actually said: "That was the best sermon I have heard in 20 years." - but then admitted he had not heard one in 20 years until the implants.!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Acts-pert Poster
11/30/15 11:50 am

Post Cojak
Pastor Aaron has a good dude for a son. The kids seem to look up to him. The kids really enjoyed getting involved, I did talk about Ahab. They didn't know there was a song about Ahab, so I had to sing "Ahab the Arab" for 'em. The loved my singing and asked me back. Cool
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
11/30/15 8:16 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic