Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Trump is the only sensible person running for President (L)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Trump is the only sensible person running for President (L) Nature Boy Florida
Congress knows 179,000 CRIMINAL illegals are roaming free - but is not acting like it is a crisis.

Trump is the only one willing to do what is right - even if it costs him votes.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/congress-more-than-179000-criminal-illegal-immigrants-roaming-free-in-u-s/

Call him all the names you want (he will call you some back) - but how come he is the only one (maybe Cruz, as well) that brings this stuff up - and says he will do something about it?

He is the only one that says we have a Muslim problem - and brainstorms solutions. Clinton/Bush just want to pander to Mexican and Muslim votes.

Hard to believe Trump is the one "statesman" we have.
12/3/15 9:40 am

Post diakoneo
Obama was a statesman too.

Trump is also a liar. There were not thousands and thousands of muslims in Jersey City celebrating the 9-11 attacks. This statement is meant to cause fear. Because if there are thousands and thousands celebrating in the US, then there are possibly 100s who would do the same thing here!

He is a fear monger!

He is not a true conservative either, check his record.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/3/15 9:49 am

Post Any Christian Voting for Trump Is FG Minister
Deceived! This guy says he has never had to ask God for forgiveness for anything; he actually held up a Bible at a Christian group and said "this is my favorite book," while everyone knows he's never even picked one up before. When asked "which verse is your favorite?" Trump responds "I like them all." He just became a conservative because all of his statements in years past have been very liberal and very non-Biblical.

People may like his stand on immigration (which I don't), but how can anybody be deceived by this guy? He'll say anything to get elected. Egocentric, narcissistic. That's Trump.
Acts-celerater
12/3/15 10:24 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Muslims blowing away another 30 yesterday causes fear.
Muslims taking down the twin towers causes fear.

Muslims dancing and tweeting their glee, whether in Jersey or Tehran, causes anger.

The guy yesterday was known as a devout Muslim.
How many more of those do we want to bring over?
12/3/15 10:27 am

Post Re: Any Christian Voting for Trump Is Resident Skeptic
FG Minister wrote:
Deceived! This guy says he has never had to ask God for forgiveness for anything; he actually held up a Bible at a Christian group and said "this is my favorite book," while everyone knows he's never even picked one up before. When asked "which verse is your favorite?" Trump responds "I like them all." He just became a conservative because all of his statements in years past have been very liberal and very non-Biblical.

People may like his stand on immigration (which I don't), but how can anybody be deceived by this guy? He'll say anything to get elected. Egocentric, narcissistic. That's Trump.

I'll take Trump with his faulty understanding of forgiveness over anyone but Cruz any day of the week.

Last edited by Resident Skeptic on 12/3/15 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Acts-dicted
12/3/15 10:33 am

Post Resident Skeptic
diakoneo wrote:

Trump is also a liar. There were not thousands and thousands of muslims in Jersey City celebrating the 9-11 attacks. This statement is meant to cause fear. Because if there are thousands and thousands celebrating in the US, then there are possibly 100s who would do the same thing here!

He is a fear monger!

Apparently there indeed were thousands cheering in New Jersey. Wake up. Trump has been vindicated on that subject. And remember, Reagan was once a self professed "liberal".

Trump/Cruz 2016
12/3/15 10:35 am

Post UncleJD
Wrong. Ted Cruz is the real deal in all of this. He not only says the same things (in a more cogent fashion), but doesn't sound like an idiot repeating what he heard from Ted Cruz when he does it. Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
12/3/15 10:44 am

Post Resident Skeptic
UncleJD wrote:
Wrong. Ted Cruz is the real deal in all of this. He not only says the same things (in a more cogent fashion), but doesn't sound like an idiot repeating what he heard from Ted Cruz when he does it.

So the WAY it is said makes Trump an idiot? Oh boy.

Trump is a delegator. He will let Cruz have a free hand. It will almost be a co-presidency. And in spite of your condescending attitude toward Trump, things will get done.
12/3/15 10:52 am

Post Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
UncleJD wrote:
Wrong. Ted Cruz is the real deal in all of this. He not only says the same things (in a more cogent fashion), but doesn't sound like an idiot repeating what he heard from Ted Cruz when he does it.

Trump is a delegator. He will let Cruz have a free hand. It will almost be a co-presidency. And in spite of your condescending attitude toward Trump, things will get done.

The only time Trump will delegate is when he thinks the decision is going to look bad, then he can do exactly like ALL politicians play the blame game.

It is said by the Conservative, everyone is too liberal except Cruz (and Trump when he wants to be). I will vote for the GOP candidate, but if it is Cruz or Trump you WILL enjoy Hillary for 8 years.

IT IS A FACT YOU NEED CROSS OVER VOTES TO WIN A NATIONAL ELECTION, I do not see Trump nor Cruz doing that. (Spoken by a guy who voted for LOSERS the last Two times) But I have picked 6 winners since 1956.

Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/3/15 11:20 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Trump makes mistakes for sure.

And I wish there was someone else.

But there isn't.

Don't be so sure Hillary will win. Plenty of surprises in the closet from the Clintons - and Trump is the one guy who won't mind saying them.

Bush, Romney, Rubio are too nice of guys to take on the Clintons. That isn't how politics are won anymore - unfortunately.
12/3/15 11:51 am

Post diakoneo
Resident Skeptic wrote:
diakoneo wrote:

He is a fear monger!

Apparently there indeed were thousands cheering in New Jersey. Wake up. Trump has been vindicated on that subject. And remember, Reagan was once a self professed "liberal".

Trump/Cruz 2016

When I see the proof of thousands in New Jersey celebrating I will believe it. My problem is not necessarily his messed up memory. There were thousands who celebrated and they were Palestinians and muslims in other countries. Trump is a fear monger and he will rule using that.
12/3/15 12:12 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:
UncleJD wrote:

The only time Trump will delegate is when he thinks the decision is going to look bad, then he can do exactly like ALL politicians play the blame game.

It is said by the Conservative, everyone is too liberal except Cruz (and Trump when he wants to be). I will vote for the GOP candidate, but if it is Cruz or Trump you WILL enjoy Hillary for 8 years.

IT IS A FACT YOU NEED CROSS OVER VOTES TO WIN A NATIONAL ELECTION, I do not see Trump nor Cruz doing that. (Spoken by a guy who voted for LOSERS the last Two times) But I have picked 6 winners since 1956.

Embarassed

Where have you been? He has 25% of the black vote. Scores of Democrats are backing him. He leads among independents.
12/3/15 12:45 pm

Post Link
Do you really want a president who is so loose with insulting people, saying someone else is a 'bad person', 'a light weight.' It's a constant thing with him. What if he starts running off at the mouth about leaders of foreign countries? A president needs to have some control over his mouth.

That's my main concern with him, that and his lack of experience in a similar role. He's certainly an overachiever.

If Jesus said that he who called his brother 'thou fool' would be in danger of Hell fire, then why would Christians support someone who constantly insults others over several other qualified candidates with good moral values, some of whom are Christians?
12/3/15 1:05 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Link wrote:
Do you really want a president who is so loose with insulting people, saying someone else is a 'bad person', 'a light weight.' It's a constant thing with him. What if he starts running off at the mouth about leaders of foreign countries? A president needs to have some control over his mouth.

That's my main concern with him, that and his lack of experience in a similar role. He's certainly an overachiever.

If Jesus said that he who called his brother 'thou fool' would be in danger of Hell fire, then why would Christians support someone who constantly insults others over several other qualified candidates with good moral values, some of whom are Christians?

Jesus was insulting at times and even displayed a violent temper.

Would you not let the most qualified surgeon operate on you because you didn't like the way he talked to people?
12/3/15 1:10 pm

Post Cojak
Resident Skeptic wrote:
Where have you been? He has 25% of the black vote. Scores of Democrats are backing him. He leads among independents.

I have been pretty much all over the country, my friend. I am looking down the road. I know all it takes is one misstatement and the game is lost. Unless Trump quits shooting from the hip, he is going to do that.

Make no mistake, I WILL vote for the person most likely to beat Hillary.

Today 25% is a POSSIBLE 9 mil votes. Not bad, for sure. Will they vote? Who knows?

Romney got 17% of the black vote against a black president, didn't help much.

Say you have 10 million folk yelling TRUMP TRUMP etc(it would look like you have the world by the tail) , it takes 65milllion to win.... (+/- a few mil)

All I am saying is I hope I am wrong, but looking at a GOP in disarray, SECRETELY (in public, LOL) plotting together to sink the #1 guy, makes for a great circular firing squad! Confused Confused Confused Sad
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
12/3/15 1:10 pm

Post Resident Skeptic
Cojak wrote:
Resident Skeptic wrote:

I have been pretty much all over the country, my friend. I am looking down the road. I know all it takes is one misstatement and the game is lost. Unless Trump quits shooting from the hip, he is going to do that.

Make no mistake, I WILL vote for the person most likely to beat Hillary.

Today 25% is a POSSIBLE 9 mil votes. Not bad, for sure. Will they vote? Who knows?

Romney got 17% of the black vote against a black president, didn't help much.

Say you have 10 million folk yelling TRUMP TRUMP etc(it would look like you have the world by the tail) , it takes 65milllion to win.... (+/- a few mil)

All I am saying is I hope I am wrong, but looking at a GOP in disarray, SECRETELY (in public, LOL) plotting together to sink the #1 guy, makes for a great circular firing squad! Confused Confused Confused Sad

Uh, Obama got over NINETY percent of the black vote.
12/3/15 1:22 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Comparing Trump with Jesus. We have a problem. Acts-pert Poster
12/3/15 1:22 pm

Post UncleJD
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Comparing Trump with Jesus. We have a problem.

Thumb Up
12/3/15 1:38 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Link wrote:
Do you really want a president who is so loose with insulting people, saying someone else is a 'bad person', 'a light weight.'

Seeing Trump is on TV is like a live version of Actscelerate.

it's just par for the course anymore.

Guys have been called a lot worse on here than a 'bad person', 'a light weight.

Perhaps Trump DOES post on here with a pen name.
12/3/15 2:54 pm

Post c6thplayer1
He's Egocentric, narcissistic , self centered , bully and the biggest of all ,
He's 100% pure American thats fed up with the wimpy republicans and politicians. So am I.

If he make's it I'll vote for him hands down.
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
12/3/15 3:18 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic