Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

When nothing major happens, what will the sensationalists say?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post When nothing major happens, what will the sensationalists say? Old Time Country Preacher
When nothing happens that can biblically be connected to Yom Kippur, Shemitah or the Bloody 4, what will the sensationalists write about next?

The ole timer can just see some a these followers of pop Christianity, nothing at all major happens, they git to strainin at a gnat till they hear about one bridge collapsing on a 2-lane dirt road in the middle a Podunker, WV, an they commence yelling, "See, we told ya somethin was gonna happen."
Acts-pert Poster
9/24/15 3:36 pm

Post Dave Dorsey
There will be something. The world is a gigantic place, on any given day things are going to happen that people can latch onto.

The immediate things that come to mind are Russia's mobilization in Syria and the stock market which has been tumbling a bit again as of late.

I've already had a gentleman tell me that the prophecies were not necessarily time-limited, but may have been introducing a period of change beginning around September 2015, or whatever.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/24/15 4:01 pm

Post Ole Timer, it's called spin (L) bonnie knox
http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/52133-why-did-the-shemitah-come-and-go-without-drama [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/24/15 7:42 pm

Post I don't know of one minister who predicted something would happen caseyleejones
on those dates. They alluded to the season...but not specific dates. That said, I have listened to several ministers as well as secular people individuals feel something will happen by the end of the year. Acts-perienced Poster
9/24/15 7:52 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Didn't you hear about the accident in Seattle today. That is the home of Starbucks. Acts-pert Poster
9/24/15 7:57 pm

Post Re: Ole Timer, it's called spin (L) Dave Dorsey
bonnie knox wrote:
http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/52133-why-did-the-shemitah-come-and-go-without-drama

I can't even. This makes me want to grab a cartoonish, oversized hammer and hit myself with it.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/24/15 8:17 pm

Post bonnie knox
Tom has just prophesied! Surely that is significant! [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/24/15 9:31 pm

Post Apostle Tom
bonnie knox wrote:
Tom has just prophesied! Surely that is significant!

Something will happen before the end of the year.
Now it is significant!
9/24/15 9:34 pm

Post Re: I don't know of one minister who predicted something would happen Old Time Country Preacher
Tom Sterbens wrote:
caseyleejones wrote:
on those dates. They alluded to the season...but not specific dates. That said, I have listened to several ministers as well as secular people individuals feel something will happen by the end of the year.

Something will happen before the end of every year.

Yes it will, Tom. Santa Clause will make his rounds.
Acts-pert Poster
9/24/15 9:43 pm

Post Remember when someone posted this? (v) bonnie knox
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-6Nc2DerQM

Looks like Brian Carn missed it on the hurricane season being bad, and so far one has not hit Boca Raton like he "prophesied." Of course, we still have a month and a half of hurricane season left.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/24/15 9:55 pm

Post bonnie knox
Quote:
Santa Clause will make his rounds.

Iffen ya gonna spell it like at, Ole Timer, I reckon ya could call em little elf fellers subordinate clauses.
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/24/15 9:57 pm

Post Re: I don't know of one minister who predicted something would happen Old Time Country Preacher
caseyleejones wrote:
on those dates. They alluded to the season...but not specific dates.

The sensationalists, casey, have taken events from God's interaction with Israel (days, times, seasons, covenants, feasts, etc.), all of which were completely and totally fulfilled in the person/ministry of Jesus, and sought to make some type of connection with contemporary followers of Jesus. By doing this they have exuded (intentionally, and by design) a level of prophetic understanding and spirituality unavailable to the average believer. They practice a hermeneutic that is faulty, much like the Galatians who, after receiving Christ as Savior, sought to reintegrate the practice/system of Judaism into their newfound experience of loving/living for Jesus.

The sensationalists--in this instance--have worked in collusion to bring various components of Judaic prophecy (already fulfilled and completed in Jesus Christ and having NO prophetic significance for contemporary Christ followers) into a single cohesive eschatological paradigm, coming to fulfillment within the crossover timeframe of the events used. Said differently, this 2015 convergence of Shemitah, blood moons, Yom Kippur, etc., has been used to imply that cataclysmic events will occur during the few days surrounding the said convergence.

If the stock market crashes tomorrow, if the Bear attacks Ukraine, etc., it WILL NOT be because of the convergence of Yom Kippur, Shemitah, blood moons, etc. in 2015. I will simply be because the sovereign God of the universe is orchestrating world events in order to bring his prophetic word via Jesus Christ to fulfillment.

Last edited by Old Time Country Preacher on 9/24/15 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acts-pert Poster
9/24/15 10:36 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
bonnie knox wrote:
Quote:
Santa Clause will make his rounds.

Iffen ya gonna spell it like at, Ole Timer, I reckon ya could call em little elf fellers subordinate clauses.

You got a prophetic grammatical word there, Miss Bonnie.
Acts-pert Poster
9/24/15 10:38 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
Flipping the channels - I saw John Hagee say something big will happen in 2017. It might even be the Lord's return - but he isn't setting a date.

But he is setting you up to sell you another book so you can read between the lines of the Bible and see that it clearly spells out 2017.
9/25/15 4:32 am

Post DrDuck
Exactly NBF. Hagee and all the others already working on what they can next use to bilk money for books out of some of the most gullible humans on the planet. That would be Christians of ever ilk who buy into the tenants of fictitious dispensationalism. Acts-celerater
9/25/15 6:09 am

Post Eddie Robbins
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/formerlyfundie/blood-moon-abomination-why-christians-shouldnt-buy-what-hagee-is-selling/ Acts-pert Poster
9/25/15 8:02 am

DrDuck wrote:
Exactly NBF. Hagee and all the others already working on what they can next use to bilk money for books out of some of the most gullible humans on the planet. That would be Christians of ever ilk who buy into the [img]tenants[/img] of fictitious dispensationalism.

That would be "tenet," DrDuck, instead a "tenant." The latter a which is like one a these folk what rents a house from ya, so they is tenants.

Just tryin to point it out for Miss Bonnie does. Cool
Acts-pert Poster
9/25/15 9:15 am

Post bonnie knox
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
DrDuck wrote:
Exactly NBF. Hagee and all the others already working on what they can next use to bilk money for books out of some of the most gullible humans on the planet. That would be Christians of ever ilk who buy into the [img]tenants[/img] of fictitious dispensationalism.

That would be "tenet," DrDuck, instead a "tenant." The latter a which is like one a these folk what rents a house from ya, so they is tenants.

Just tryin to point it out for Miss Bonnie does. Cool

Ole Timer, I didn't even see "tenant." Why, I was done struck by how DrDuck said "ever" ilk that I done run clean past "tenant." Sayin "ever" ilk sounded sa much like sommin tha Ole Timer woulda said, I was settin here astonied an wonderin if DrDuck WAS the Ole Timer. Wink
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/25/15 10:02 am

bonnie knox wrote:
Ole Timer, I didn't even see "tenant." Why, I was done struck by how DrDuck said "ever" ilk that I done run clean past "tenant." Sayin "ever" ilk sounded sa much like sommin tha Ole Timer woulda said, I was settin here astonied an wonderin if DrDuck WAS the Ole Timer. Wink

Ats funny, Miss Bonnie. Can you just see a old time country preacher sportin a "Dr" around? The minute ya heard the feller speak ever body would know he didn't have one. Cool
Acts-pert Poster
9/25/15 10:25 am

Post DrDuck
I stand corrected . . . but can safely blame old age. Had to be a first time to be wrong. Oh well . . . (sigh).

By the way DrDuck is not a degree, as I explained to OT way back, it is a guitar cleaner/polish.
Acts-celerater
9/25/15 5:31 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic