Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Starbucks forced to apologize over treatment of cop (L)

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Starbucks forced to apologize over treatment of cop (L) Nature Boy Florida
Over the weekend, a social media post went viral about a claim that a Starbucks “barista” had denied a uniformed Philadelphia police sergeant access to the bathroom.

http://allenbwest.com/2015/09/what-happened-to-a-policeman-at-starbucks-is-one-more-reason-to-have-coffee-at-chick-fil-a/

Time to give up starbucks boys and girls. How long will you let their lib leanings be rewarded?
9/16/15 5:05 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Yeah, one idiot working for a company is a reason to boycott the company. Shall we talk about things that individuals do who represent the COG? One more reason to go independent? Acts-pert Poster
9/16/15 7:00 pm

Post John Jett
yeah, an idiot at Whataburger (Texas #1 chain), did the same thing last night to two cops. Social media blew up. Whataburger spent the rest of the day apologizing. I will continue to go to Whataburger, they can't control every idiot working for them any more than you or I could. Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
9/16/15 7:26 pm

Post Cojak
We may go to Star bucks, but they will at least get my two cents worth. It is amazing the disrespect for law enforcement.
I know many have brought this on due to being over bearing, but WE NEED law ENFORCEMENT. Sorta like politicians it would be nice if you and me could pick them. Embarassed
01000001 01100011 01110100 01110011
9/16/15 11:18 pm

Post Eddie Robbins
Yeah, I walked into my Starbucks here in Cumming and blasted them for it. They ought to have baristas all over the world under their control. Acts-pert Poster
9/17/15 6:54 am

Post bonnie knox
I'm Church of God; I don't drink coffee. Mr. Green [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/17/15 7:06 am

Post Nature Boy Florida
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Yeah, I walked into my Starbucks here in Cumming and blasted them for it. They ought to have baristas all over the world under their control.

Good for you Eddie. Don't let Starbucks push you around.
9/17/15 7:39 am

Post BromptonFalls
A couple of things:

I am angry of the treatment of this police officer. I would support any type of reprimand this employee might receive.

But if Starbucks has apologized then it is obviously either a misunderstanding of the bathroom policy by this (liberal) employee or she simply has a personal grudge against police. Either way, this seems like an isolated incident.

If Starbucks' policy was "We don't serve cops" then I'd join in on bashing the company. But this isolated incident will not cause me to boycott this company. (Nor will misquotes from a shareholders meeting from a few years ago)
9/17/15 8:41 am

Post c6thplayer1
I'll go one more time just to tell the " Manager" what I think about their racist statements. Plus I will filter this info through our church. I'm done with them and there overpriced juice called coffee. Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
9/17/15 10:26 am

Post Cojak
bonnie knox wrote:
I'm Church of God; I don't drink coffee. Mr. Green

Now that is classic right there, and so true (???) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink
9/17/15 2:09 pm

Post Cojak
Eddie Robbins wrote:
Yeah, I walked into my Starbucks here in Cumming and blasted them for it. They ought to have baristas all over the world under their control.

MMMMMMM me thinks you are telling a 'story'. Wink Smile Smile Smile

But I am more upset at customers who hear this and do not take some form of action.

Once during segregation times in Belmont, NC, my dad was at his regular Sinclair Station and a Black man, who had bought gas, asked the owner could his 4 yrs old son use the bathroom to Pee.
The owner said "I don't have any colored bathrooms.'

My dad heard that and asked the owner, 'if he had ever had to pee real bad? Let the kid pee.'
The owner refused and Dad told him he had lost a regular customer and did not return.

There are times WE should stand up when we see obvious wrong.
9/17/15 2:10 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic