Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Was handed a copy of Harbinger, Shemitah, and Blood Moons DVD

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Was handed a copy of Harbinger, Shemitah, and Blood Moons DVD Da Sheik
No lie... in the irony of all ironies, one of our parishioners handed over 3 DVD copies of teaching on The Harbinger, Shemitah, and Blood Moons respectively. I thought it was a joke, but this lady buys into all of this stuff hook, line, and sinker. She asked if me and the leadership of the church would watch the DVD's together and meet with her to discuss.

I was familiar with the last two topics, but was ignorant regarding The Harbinger I watched the DVD about The Harbinger this morning and I must say that I find it less than compelling. I will not waste the time of our elders and deacons making them watch this tripe. Now to find a tactful way of talking to this lady without embarrassing her.
Acts Enthusiast
9/15/15 2:49 pm

Post bradfreeman
The are going to be a bunch of disappointed fear-mongers at the end of September...until the next opportunity to cash in on pessimism.

My website: www.bradfreeman.com
My blog: http://bradcfreeman.tumblr.com/
Acts-dicted
9/15/15 3:31 pm

Post Nature Boy Florida
One local pastor must be getting nervous. He posted on facebook regarding what will he say if nothing major happens in September.

He said he would be thankful that prayer of the saints got through to God to spare us THIS TIME.

Not making this up.

This church has brought in Cahn several times, Hagee will be there soon, his sermon topics come straight out of Hagee's books....

And his church runs 2500.
9/15/15 4:39 pm

Post Link
Nature Boy Florida wrote:
One local pastor must be getting nervous. He posted on facebook regarding what will he say if nothing major happens in September.

He said he would be thankful that prayer of the saints got through to God to spare us THIS TIME.

Not making this up.

This church has brought in Cahn several times, Hagee will be there soon, his sermon topics come straight out of Hagee's books....

And his church runs 2500.

Maybe you could post back and suggest teaching the Bible and people in the congregation operating in their gifts?

I watched one of Cahn's videos and it was interesting. The last 'schmita' problem for the US in his video was a decision made by the US government that led to some major economic woes months later.

But it's hard for me to imagine why someone would want to take up too much church time on this stuff or John Hagee books when there is so much in the Bible to teach on.
9/15/15 5:59 pm

Post Quiet Wyatt
I suppose it could always be worse. [Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/15/15 6:21 pm

Post Old Time Country Preacher
All aint lost, folk. At least you can buy "Rattle that Lock" on Sept 18. Acts-pert Poster
9/15/15 9:16 pm

Post Re: Was handed a copy of Harbinger, Shemitah, and Blood Moons DVD bonnie knox
Just tell her you've received a revelatory word about where your focus should be!

Da Sheik wrote:
No lie... in the irony of all ironies, one of our parishioners handed over 3 DVD copies of teaching on The Harbinger, Shemitah, and Blood Moons respectively. I thought it was a joke, but this lady buys into all of this stuff hook, line, and sinker. She asked if me and the leadership of the church would watch the DVD's together and meet with her to discuss.

I was familiar with the last two topics, but was ignorant regarding The Harbinger I watched the DVD about The Harbinger this morning and I must say that I find it less than compelling. I will not waste the time of our elders and deacons making them watch this tripe. Now to find a tactful way of talking to this lady without embarrassing her.
Idea
[Insert Acts Pun Here]
9/16/15 11:53 am

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic