Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

French women protest Muslim call to beat wives (L)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post UncleJD
Old Time Country Preacher wrote:
Is Aaron a closet Muslim? Cause it sounds like em Islam fellers wanna discipline their wives into submission.

Yep, exactly what I said on the other thread. "If she won't submit, thou must hit"

In seriousness though its not the same extreme, its the same spirit (in my opinion) and it all stems from The Curse. Muslims see themselves as God's vehicle of judgement because frankly the false god they worship isn't capable of His own discipline or judgement.
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
11/2/15 12:29 pm

Post Link
bonnie knox wrote:
Link wrote:
Bonny, I'm in agreement with you. But I still think it's foolish for women to strip down and protest topless in a room full of Muslim men who believe women should wear burka's and who are talking about beating their wives. The article said someone in the audience said to kill them.

Btw, 'patriarchy' is a very broad term that describes the majority of human societies, not just some specific movement. There is plenty of patriarchy in the Bible, both in the narrative and in prescriptive passages.

It's "Bonnie."

Sorry about that. But it could be worse. Bonny means pretty. I'm part Scottish.
11/2/15 6:36 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Acts-Celerate Post new topic   Reply to topic