Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

First camera recommendations...

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Media/Technology Questions And Answers Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post First camera recommendations... Andy Stevens
Our church uses sermon.net currently to for our sermons as mp3 files. I'd like to begin having videos available, perhaps live stream. Our church is small (just under 200) in a sanctuary that seats close to 300. If we want to begin with something simple but good and spend less than $1,000.00 what do you recommend for a video camera that's easy to work with operationally and easy to plug into a computer. I am completely uneducated about this with exception of some web searching...which shows me multi thousand dollar systems, mixing boards and such. I just want to start with something small and simple. I'd love it if the video didn't have to be static; it would be nice to pan in for preaching and pan out for worship.

Thanks for any help/guidance.

PS Computer we are working with has is a PC with an i5 processor, 4G of Ram and plenty of hard drive space...connected to high speed internet.
Hey, DOC
11/22/14 12:10 am

Post Iphone and ustream famousflavius
You can live stream with your iphone on ustream. If you have to get a camera Canon makes some good ones for about 900 bucks at best buy. Golf Cart Mafia Soldier
12/1/14 8:17 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Media/Technology Questions And Answers Post new topic   Reply to topic