Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

When Overseer won't call you back?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Nature Boy Florida
theElder wrote:

In other words we do the same thing that we advise others not to do!

This is true.
7/18/13 11:03 am

Post Here Is What is Going to Happen... FG Minister
David will go to Louisville and start a non-denominational church in a public building. He will start with 90% of his new congregants being from the old congregation. This will be the base of a church that will grow in number just as he grew the previous congregation. The COG Overseer will never contact him once the new church is planted because he knows David will never bring the new congregation into the COG. Why should he? Keep the 10% the COG wants and use it for ministry.

David's conscience will always be clear since he has made it clear that he has reached out to the COG on several occasions and they refuse to engage with him. He tried to be COG, but they didn't want him (or so it seems).

If I were a betting man, I'd bet next weeks salary that this is what is going to happen. Guess what -- I hope this is exactly what he does. Forget the COG - I did; and it was the best move I ever made. David - one more thing - if you have credentials, turn them in as soon as you start the new church. That way they can't have a mock trial or play their political games of "revoking your license."
Acts-celerater
7/18/13 3:41 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.