Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Will there be Masons in Heaven?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Re: Truman here InspiredHillbilly
Truman Smith wrote:
The Masonic Religion is better than a lot of religions out in the world today . I do not believe in their religion BUT I DO BELIEVE IN THEIR WORKS . If you or your family ever need them they absolutly will be there for you . These services are for anyone who might need them . They serve Burn victims , not sure if there is an age limit or not . And they also service Crippled Children . I sometimes see them raising monies for these services and I am anxious to give generously to their cause . God Bless them in these ministries . God Bless . T

With all due respect... even as great as their works are... and the great things they do before the Lord... their righteous works in themselves are nothing more than filthy rags before the Lord.... I don't think anyone is asking are they good people... question is are they God's people.

The Greatest Risk... is the Risk of Regret...
Golf Cart Mafia Associate
5/9/12 2:56 pm

Post Re: Truman here sheepdogandy
InspiredHillbilly wrote:
Truman Smith wrote:
The Masonic Religion is better than a lot of religions out in the world today . I do not believe in their religion BUT I DO BELIEVE IN THEIR WORKS . If you or your family ever need them they absolutly will be there for you . These services are for anyone who might need them . They serve Burn victims , not sure if there is an age limit or not . And they also service Crippled Children . I sometimes see them raising monies for these services and I am anxious to give generously to their cause . God Bless them in these ministries . God Bless . T

With all due respect... even as great as their works are... and the great things they do before the Lord... their righteous works in themselves are nothing more than filthy rags before the Lord.... I don't think anyone is asking are they good people... question is are they God's people.

TOUCHDOWN HILLBILLY \o/

www.spwc.church
Hon. Dr. in Acts-celeratology
5/9/12 2:58 pm

Post diqkoneo 4golf
I would buy that Brother Pastor a steak at Texas Road house! That was a man full of the Holy Spirit! We need men of God like that leading denomanations and in pulpits! I love the story a Pastor told me of his father who was also a Pastor, a man full of the Holy Spirit. He was at a church and this guy stood up in church and said he should say something about a person in the church but sit down. He stood again and said the same thing again and set back down. He stood up again and started talking and the Brother Pastor told him he need to sit down and shut up! The man did just that! I love to be around bold men of God like that. I "Always" come away from men of God like that with my battries fully charged! I praise God for a few men and women of God in my life like that. Bound By Beaulah
5/9/12 3:50 pm

Post Masonry is incompatible with Christianty Poimen
Most Mason's do not know the universalist/religion side of their "lodge". It takes ascending theough the ranks to begiun to grasp that, and if done correctly one is uaully indoctrinated enough to believe it, or not rock the boat. My Grandfather was a 31st or 32nd degree Mason. I don't recall now which. I also have family & neighbors in the Lodge and the Eastern Star, and of course those who also work with and/or become Shriners. They do a lot of good work, socially speaking. However, they are in fact a religion of their own, a universalist religion. They are a secret society. And they officially hold beliefs and practices that are contrary to the Christian faith, the teaching of the Bible. Therefore Masonry, and such like it, should be avoided, shunned, and/or abandoned by all who profess saving faith in Christ.

However, many members of the local blue lodge don't readily realize these things and often never really do know what they are apart of and what their money and services support besides good moral works (which can be a great smokescreen for other ulterior motives and agendas as well).

So, yes, a Mason can go to heaven. It is possible, because of ignorance as to the true nature of Masonry. But the lodge itself is at it's core anti-Christian and therefore Ant-Christ. I say that not to be offensive, but to be clear.

Btw, for those interested, there is a thread about this saved in the "hot discussions" forum from several years ago where people got more in-depth about the true nature and acceptability (or not) of Masonry. I suggest any following this who were not here then, or who have not read it yet, do so. Wink

Singing: "Let us then be true and faithful -- trusting, serving, everyday. Just one glimpse of Him in glory will the toils of life repay."
5/9/12 4:03 pm

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post Re: Masonry is incompatible with Christianty c6thplayer1
Poimen wrote:

. And they officially hold beliefs and practices that are contrary to the Christian faith, the teaching of the Bible.

So, yes, a Mason can go to heaven. It is possible, because of ignorance as to the true nature of Masonry. But the lodge itself is at it's core anti-Christian and therefore Ant-Christ. I say that not to be offensive, but to be clear.

Wink

What are some examples of the anti christian beliefs they have?
5/9/12 5:50 pm

Post I am absolutely shocked poppy
I have known a Mason all my life. He attends the local Church of God. I even dated his daughter for crying out loud. He is a Godly man. His name is Johnny. Johnny Mason.

The names in this post have been changed to protect the innocent.
Friendly Face
5/9/12 6:58 pm

Post Re: Truman here Truman Smith
sheepdogandy wrote:
InspiredHillbilly wrote:
Truman Smith wrote:

TOUCHDOWN HILLBILLY \o/

TOUCHDOWN HILLBILLY ................... Even screaming it . MY MY

Now first off I was not defending them in any way . I would think that a Godly Mason with a good attitude has a better chance of getting to heaven than either of you two with your pitiful attitude towards me .

I knew a child who's stroller crumbled under him when he was over a floor heater and he was badly burned . He and his parents attened my church . Now this was in Shelbyville ,Tn and the Masons took the child and Mother many times to Cinn. Ohio for treatment , They housed the mother and child , . Paid all the expenses round trip for years until this child was a well as he could be . I have known crippled children treated the same way ,

I made no attempt to answer the question nor will I . I was just thinking of their good works and thought there might be a need for that to be known .
And then One attacts me and another gloats over the attact .
Hope you two had a good laugh at my expense . God Bless . T
Acts Enthusiast
5/9/12 7:57 pm

Post sheepdogandy
Whoa there TS.

First no one "attacked" you.

Second, my endorsement was over what I emoldened.

Good people or God's people, I thought he made a great point.

You read way too much into our comments.

www.spwc.church
5/9/12 9:09 pm

Post PastorJackson
deleted
http://www.facebook.com/jackson.plant

Last edited by PastorJackson on 5/10/12 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Golf Cart Mafia Capo Famiglia
5/10/12 3:19 am

Post Re: know so PastorJackson
Wow you guys, do you really think I am dumb enough to tell you something that they do not know about??? Remember the form you fill out? I think that was covered. Let them tell them anything they want. For one you have to prove it, who am I? Go ahead and tell, oh prove I ever was a Mason. I thought what we said on here stayed here so I guess I cant trust you so called ministers huh??? At least the brothers were honorable and would not threaten to turn people in.
Lee Roy Brown wrote:
InspiredHillbilly wrote:
PastorJackson wrote:
I am a Master Mason. Have been one for 25 years. I say this because once a Mason always one, I can not forget what I learned. I am not active since I got ordained. Masons are NOT a evil satanic orginazation. So yes I believe if a Mason accepts Christ then they will be in Heaven.

About to bite my tongue in two..... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I’m with you this is absolutely despicable. Who is the world is screening credentialed ministers in Maryland????????? I think you probably should have avoided saying this because I got a feeling a ton of people are getting ready to contact the AB about this one. You need to renounce one or the other but you can’t do both. You shouldn’t want to do both.

If I had members in my church who knew that the COG credentialed a master mason they would be gone. I would imagine this would be carried out across a good many churches. My church is by no means old fashion either.

Last edited by PastorJackson on 5/10/12 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
5/10/12 3:25 am

I cant stop on this you have me so mad right now. Do you know me? you have the gall to judge me! For your information I was not screened in MD! Who the heck are you to question me at all? It is NONE of anyones business on here if I did or did not resign my Masonic credintials, and with your attitiudes I could care less if you ever know. But are you really that nieve that I would not have at least resigned? If any one had ever met me or knows my testimony they know as does the overseers in the COG, wow it takes alot to tick me off but you really did! Why dont you read what I wrote,
Lee Roy Brown wrote:
InspiredHillbilly wrote:
PastorJackson wrote:
I am a Master Mason. Have been one for 25 years. I say this because once a Mason always one, I can not forget what I learned. I am not active since I got ordained. Masons are NOT a evil satanic orginazation. So yes I believe if a Mason accepts Christ then they will be in Heaven.

I’m with you this is absolutely despicable. Who is the world is screening credentialed ministers in Maryland????????? I think you probably should have avoided saying this because I got a feeling a ton of people are getting ready to contact the AB about this one. You need to renounce one or the other but you can’t do both. You shouldn’t want to do both.

If I had members in my church who knew that the COG credentialed a master mason they would be gone. I would imagine this would be carried out across a good many churches. My church is by no means old fashion either.

Last edited by PastorJackson on 5/10/12 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
5/10/12 3:36 am

then bite it!
InspiredHillbilly wrote:
PastorJackson wrote:

Mad
5/10/12 3:55 am

Post Change Agent
Pastor Jackson, some on this board are quick to judge. We do not always have all of the truth we need to overcome. Masonary is a lifestyle in some areas of the country. When God does not hold anything against us from our past why should man? Men want to keep us in bondage over our past.

Forgive them that persecute you for they think they are doing God a favor. Religious circles have been one of the greatest persecutions in my life also.

God Bless You.
Acts Enthusiast
5/10/12 7:19 am

Post Re: know so InspiredHillbilly
PastorJackson wrote:

Get mad all ya want... people can only go off of what you wrote... you said you are a mason, not that you were one, and resigned. All you said was that you weren't active.... to anyone reading, that would not say you resigned.

Frankly, I couldn't care less if you were screened or not... I've known the COG to bend rules and not treat people equally over rules before, you would be no exception.

But if you're going to come on here and say you are a Mason, and evidently COG preacher (which I had no idea you were until someone lese said you were), then what are folks to assume? Words are important, maybe you should have given some more detail, or used yours more carefully.

Finally, you said in another rant "what is said on here stays on here"? Really? Are you that naive? It's an open viewed Internet Discussion Forum and your using your real name? Really? You've got to be kidding.

5/10/12 7:26 am

Post Re: Truman here InspiredHillbilly
Truman Smith wrote:
sheepdogandy wrote:
InspiredHillbilly wrote:
Truman Smith wrote:

TOUCHDOWN HILLBILLY \o/

TOUCHDOWN HILLBILLY ................... Even screaming it . MY MY

Now first off I was not defending them in any way . I would think that a Godly Mason with a good attitude has a better chance of getting to heaven than either of you two with your pitiful attitude towards me .

I knew a child who's stroller crumbled under him when he was over a floor heater and he was badly burned . He and his parents attened my church . Now this was in Shelbyville ,Tn and the Masons took the child and Mother many times to Cinn. Ohio for treatment , They housed the mother and child , . Paid all the expenses round trip for years until this child was a well as he could be . I have known crippled children treated the same way ,

I made no attempt to answer the question nor will I . I was just thinking of their good works and thought there might be a need for that to be known .
And then One attacts me and another gloats over the attact .
Hope you two had a good laugh at my expense . God Bless . T

No one has attacked you, and I'm sorry you feel that way. But readers can only take posts in light of the discussion at hand. You did not state anywhere in your post that I responded to that you weren't even addressing the heaven issue... you even said that you "believe in their works." I can only go off what I read on the screen brother.

And frankly, they're good deeds mean absolutely nothing in eternity... and that's what this thread is all about.... eternity and someone who is part of the Free Masons Religious system.

I have worked with drug dealers, whores, queers, liars, thieves, and even murderers during my ministry... especially the prison ministry days. I've worked with folks in projects that frankly were more generous and giving and would come to help someone in need quicker than most church folks. I can name you a drug dealer in a neighborhood in Greenville, SC that is one of the biggest "non member" contributors to a church down there on an annual basis, because he cares about the community and what that church gives back.

The point we're making in response to your post, which was not an attack at all... is that for all your accalades that you and I can heap onto the works of a mason... they mean nothing overall in the overall question of eternity. NOTHING... absolutely nothing.

And frankly, your post leans even more to the issue with their religion.... that their works somehow have a direct result on their eternity... that's the whole problem with the deception of that group, beyond secret handshakes, weird UFO stuff, an all seeing eye, etc. It's all about works... and Jesus is left outside on the curb to merely get a nod from a couple of them as they go in wearing their funny hats and rings...waiting for the next go cart practice.

The whole point of my response is... yeah, they are good people... but being good people don't mean a hill of beans when it comes to being Born Again.... What are they doing with Jesus is the question. Good people or God's people?

5/10/12 7:35 am

Just because you can not read what I wrote, when a person said they are not active and I explained what I meant but you jumped to conclusions you are rude I hope you do not talk to your ministry this way, I do not rant, there are rules on here about outing people by name and no one who does not log on can see any information, pastorjackson means nothing to anyone not on here. Not nieve called trust .
InspiredHillbilly wrote:
PastorJackson wrote:

Get mad all ya want... people can only go off of what you wrote... you said you are a mason, not that you were one, and resigned. All you said was that you weren't active.... to anyone reading, that would not say you resigned.

Frankly, I couldn't care less if you were screened or not... I've known the COG to bend rules and not treat people equally over rules before, you would be no exception.

But if you're going to come on here and say you are a Mason, and evidently COG preacher (which I had no idea you were until someone lese said you were), then what are folks to assume? Words are important, maybe you should have given some more detail, or used yours more carefully.

Finally, you said in another rant "what is said on here stays on here"? Really? Are you that naive? It's an open viewed Internet Discussion Forum and your using your real name? Really? You've got to be kidding.

5/10/12 3:03 pm

Post PastorJackson
Thanks appriciate that we do have some Religous people on here.
Change Agent wrote:
Pastor Jackson, some on this board are quick to judge. We do not always have all of the truth we need to overcome. Masonary is a lifestyle in some areas of the country. When God does not hold anything against us from our past why should man? Men want to keep us in bondage over our past.

Forgive them that persecute you for they think they are doing God a favor. Religious circles have been one of the greatest persecutions in my life also.

God Bless You.

5/10/12 3:04 pm

Post sheepdogandy
I AM A MASTER MASON

Kind of says it all does'nt it?

www.spwc.church
5/10/12 3:42 pm

Post Re: diqkoneo diakoneo
4golf wrote:
I would buy that Brother Pastor a steak at Texas Road house! That was a man full of the Holy Spirit! We need men of God like that leading denomanations and in pulpits! I love the story a Pastor told me of his father who was also a Pastor, a man full of the Holy Spirit. He was at a church and this guy stood up in church and said he should say something about a person in the church but sit down. He stood again and said the same thing again and set back down. He stood up again and started talking and the Brother Pastor told him he need to sit down and shut up! The man did just that! I love to be around bold men of God like that. I "Always" come away from men of God like that with my battries fully charged! I praise God for a few men and women of God in my life like that.

I have to tell you he is one of my favs on the council of 18 Cool
Golf Cart Mafia Consigliere
5/10/12 4:28 pm

Post PastorJackson
shows how little you comprehend what you read
sheepdogandy wrote:
I AM A MASTER MASON

Kind of says it all does'nt it?
Shocked
5/10/12 5:35 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.