Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

Executive Committee predictions...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post My comment about GDM Looking For Friends
At first they did not give him an office to use for working in 3 areas. 3 jobs and NO OFFICE. Then he was moved 2 or 3 times after that within a year.

For the first 2 years after being General Overseer, he was invited to only 1 state/regional meeting to speak...Northern New England Prayer Conference by Dr. Bobby Scott.

He did not tell me these things and would have no reason to talk to me about it. These are the FACTS.

Even though he was on the EC during the entire building project, when the dedication was celebrated he was the AB of Tennessee & did not receive an invitation to the event.

Some love him...some do not.

The fact is that he gets the job done and knows how to lead and love at the same time.

I did not say he was popular among the Cleveland "elite".

I said he was a good leader & would be a wonderful addition to the next Executive Committee.
Acts-celerater
7/8/12 10:17 am

Post Re: My comment about GDM staffmember
Looking For Friends wrote:
At first they did not give him an office to use for working in 3 areas. 3 jobs and NO OFFICE. Then he was moved 2 or 3 times after that within a year.

For the first 2 years after being General Overseer, he was invited to only 1 state/regional meeting to speak...Northern New England Prayer Conference by Dr. Bobby Scott.

He did not tell me these things and would have no reason to talk to me about it. These are the FACTS.

Even though he was on the EC during the entire building project, when the dedication was celebrated he was the AB of Tennessee & did not receive an invitation to the event.

Some love him...some do not.

The fact is that he gets the job done and knows how to lead and love at the same time.

I did not say he was popular among the Cleveland "elite".

I said he was a good leader & would be a wonderful addition to the next Executive Committee.

He has been given the honor of being elected to the EC two times. The first time serving for a total of eight years. The second time for four years. That is a total of 12 years.

I think that he has served his time and we need to move forward with fresh leadership. There are some younger leaders that need the opportunity to step forward and move this church forward. They are now in the same position that DM was when he was first elected. What if we kept recycling then? Would he have had the opportunity to serve?

I honor Bro. McGuire and his contribution as a leader. But there always come a time for others to take the leadership role and go forward. This present EC has done a great job and the new EC will continue to move us ahead.
Hey, DOC
7/8/12 1:32 pm

Post Lots of guys.... spartanfan
didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings for leaving them off my list - it's just in fun! Surprised Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
7/12/12 7:58 pm

Post Prediction redbackphd
This is my Predictions not necessarily my choice.

GO: Mark williams
!st: David Griffis
2nd: Wallace Sibley (if doesnt retire) then John Childers
3rd: Thomas Propes
Sec. Treas.: J. David Stephens

If we dont vote out Assistants for WM and YCE then:

WM director: Victor Pagan
Assistant: Mitch Maloney

YCE:
director: Gary Lewis
Assistant: David Blair
7/19/12 8:58 am

Post Dr. Knucklehead
GO: Mark williams
!st: David Griffis
2nd: Wallace Sibley
3rd: John Childers
Sec. Treas.: Toss Up...
Hey, DOC
7/19/12 2:44 pm

Post Propes AussieRain
I'm reposting this from another thread.

I will be voting for M. Thomas Propes for General Overseer. Most of us all know Mark Williams will be the new GO. I simply will be voting for Bro. Propes as soon as the voting starts and until he gets on, so as to more likely ensure that he goes on (likely 1st or 2nd Asst.).

So my vote? Propes - early and often. His file number (like the author asked for)? I know it starts with a 2, I don't have my directory in front of me right now but I know thats what it starts with.

I think it will end up like this:

GO - Mark Williams
1st - David Griffis or M. Thomas Propes
2nd - M. Thomas Propes or David Griffis
3rd - Wallace Sibley
Sec. Gen. - It could get real fun here. Maybe Childers, Don Walker, Jim Stephens.

Int. Youth
Director - Gary Lewis
Asst. Director (and I will be voting AGAINST Item #1) - David Blair

World Missions
Tough One for me.
Pagan or Hill
Asst. Director (again, against Item #1) - Hill, McClung, Maloney, Anderson, etc.
Friendly Face
7/19/12 3:04 pm

Post Re: Propes staffmember
AussieRain wrote:
I'm reposting this from another thread.

I will be voting for M. Thomas Propes for General Overseer. Most of us all know Mark Williams will be the new GO. I simply will be voting for Bro. Propes as soon as the voting starts and until he gets on, so as to more likely ensure that he goes on (likely 1st or 2nd Asst.).

So my vote? Propes - early and often. His file number (like the author asked for)? I know it starts with a 2, I don't have my directory in front of me right now but I know thats what it starts with.

I think it will end up like this:

GO - Mark Williams
1st - David Griffis or M. Thomas Propes
2nd - M. Thomas Propes or David Griffis
3rd - Wallace Sibley
Sec. Gen. - It could get real fun here. Maybe Childers, Don Walker, Jim Stephens.

Int. Youth
Director - Gary Lewis
Asst. Director (and I will be voting AGAINST Item #1) - David Blair

World Missions
Tough One for me.
Pagan or Hill
Asst. Director (again, against Item #1) - Hill, McClung, Maloney, Anderson, etc.

I like and agree with it all!!!!
Hey, DOC
7/20/12 3:38 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.