Actscelerate.com Forum Index Actscelerate.com
Open Any Time -- Day or Night

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
r/Actscelerate

The video of Lee Singers where Jesus appeared
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
Post Nature Boy Florida
They saw the image of Jesus when editing the video.

Not when filming it.

Even after a lady was healed of blindness and said she saw Jesus - no one else saw him at the service. it would seem everyone would have noticed the "odd" looking, completely dressed different chap at that service.

Of course, she couldn't have had any preconceived notions of what jesus looked like - since she had been blind until that service.

And rafs video shows Power Unlimited(or whatever the touring groups name was) ministering in the service - music only - no skits.

I am as skeptical as anyone - but I have never been able to discount the seeming miraculous nature of this video.

If it was a "plant" - he was the most effective and unexpected plant ever conceived. Who knew the Bulgarian church staff could concoct something like that. May all of our churches learn something from our friends in Bulgaria - to have a dude that looks like Jesus walk out just as a woman is healed of blindness. My hats off to them. Excellent timing.
5/7/11 1:46 pm

Post Fisher
I knew he was white!
5/8/11 2:20 am

Post revuriah
The CoG Bullet wrote:
one thing that got me thinking about it was watching a show on the History Channel about some graphic artists working with the Shroud of Turin to develop a digital model of the face that made the Shroud impression. Here's the ABC news feature on the same thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdmNd8LsYPY

It just struck me at the end that the face they develop is very close to what I remembered in that video.

I'm not reading too much into it, it was just something fun to think about. I do believe the Shroud could well be genuine. And as to the vid, it's one of those cool things...a mystery but considering it from every angle and the reputations of all those involved-it sure looks real...again fun to think about.

I love the line of that lady at the very end of the video, "It doesn't matter how He looks. What matters is what He did." I used to work with a good COGIC brother years ago in MI. He was a black guy, and his big thing was that Jesus was black. His material came from preachers pushing that teaching, and the description in Revelation of bronze skin and hair like wool. When I pointed out that the description says his hair was white like wool, describing its color, he never argued it with me again.

I don't care if Jesus is Puerto Rican. He's my savior.

Revuriah's Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jeff-Richard/1226257444

Jeffrey David Richard's Myspace Music
www.myspace.com/547856946
Golf Cart Mafia Underboss
5/9/11 12:26 pm

Post I thought the title of this thread was wrong aprilmay
Everybody knows that Jesus doesn't show up when lee singers sing !!!! Lol!!! Acts Enthusiast
5/10/11 6:59 pm

Actscelerate.com Forum Index -> Feature Presentations This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.